• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Austin beating women and shit now? Send this man to jail, I've never seen such a disgusting act. Now accusing jr of flirting with his wife. Jr couldn't even flirt with an apple tree if he tried, just stop boss.

When's the last time WWE had a world champion who was kept strong with at least limited chickenshit heel garbage but still entertaining in a "love to hate" sort of way? Not counting supposed faces who get booed or part timers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When's the last time WWE had a world champion who was kept strong with at least limited chickenshit heel garbage but still entertaining in a "love to hate" sort of way? Not counting supposed faces who get booed or part timers.

uhhhhh
5087945517_004e1f3a28.jpg

i guess

Striker

Big Dave is probably a good choice. Limited options but most were more chickenshit than not. Sheamus could have been one but he wasn't exactly built super strong at that pont. Then they him running away from Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel.

UberTag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IBN6Rq02D8

"Gimme a few months, the whole games gonna change man"

AND THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE
Just imagine how over Rollins would have been had they aired excerpts from that doc for 4 weeks to build up Seth's return.
He would have been welcomed back as a conquering hero and his program with Roman would have been white hot.

Instead we get 4 weeks of "this fucker is coming back to be the same boring fucker he always is", no build for Rollins' return and a staring contest between Seth and Roman that nobody gives a shit about.

I thought Vince was going to stop the rabid rattlesnake.

3oEjHHf2MGIjrfhakU.gif
God, Rusev is such a fucking beast. Get the strap on him ASAP
Isn't that a strap around his waist already? Perhaps my eyes are playing tricks on me in my old age but it sure appears to be a belt of some kind.
If you're insinuating Roman's strap is going on anyone else, you're deluded my friend. That's Roman's strap. Forever and always.

klonere

Banned
Well a few months after he got injured they got AJ Styles... and as soon as Rollins came back they announced the brand split 2.0 so I think a lot has changed?

nothing to do with Seff though ;;;

He's just the exact same awful horrible, turn the channel character :(

I don't hate the match Ospreay vs Ricochet match personally I thought it was pretty good, but annoyingly you can hear the two calling the spots in some close ups.

Do you ever get numb to this stuff Bootaaay? Doing this thing again so close to the last time just. Like I don't care for these kinds of spots in the first place but seeing it a second time so close to the first and it was just like nothingness.

It was a like-for-like repeat of a sequence in their EVOLVE match at Mania weekend, except this time Ospreay countered into a rana, rather than a stunner. So while I can see this whole thing getting rather quickly played out, I did pop for what was a really smooth unexpected rana.

Also, it was a 10 second spot in a 6-man tag and that was Ricochet & Ospreay's main interaction in the whole match. I don't think they're overdoing it (yet), but I do think you'll see at least one sequence like this whenever they face off in random tag matches.

UberTag

I love love love Will, but I HATE that spinny kick he got from Robbo. It never looks good ever.
Nothing incorporating some more break dancing moves and spinaroonies won't cure.

What this move needs to be ultra-effective is to have his opponent lift him up in the air and twirl him into the kick like a thrown triple axel that paired figure skaters incorporate into their routines. Except - unlike figure skating - the opponent will then place their body into the path of the kick because it's supposed to be a wrestling move and he can do a double flip backwards upon impact.

Nothing incorporating some more break dancing moves and spinaroonies won't cure.

What this move needs to be ultra-effective is to have his opponent lift him up in the air and twirl him into the kick like a thrown triple axel that paired figure skaters incorporate into their routines. Except - unlike figure skating - the opponent will then place their body into the path of the kick because it's supposed to be a wrestling move and he can do a double flip backwards upon impact.

ok

klonere

Banned
I love love love Will, but I HATE that spinny kick he got from Robbo. It never looks good ever.

Because actually hitting someone with it in any sort of convincing manner could very easily give them a concussion or break their neck if you are off by a few centimeters. He could probably dump that move from his repertoire alright.

It's odd that I love all the Ospreay flippy do stuff but still just bounce off all Lucha. I still can't stand how they shoot and produce Lucha shows (LU aside) and I think that's the biggest thing keeping me from fully buying in. Oh and rather hypocritically, I am not a huge fan of dives.

Because actually hitting someone with it in any sort of convincing manner could very easily give them a concussion or break their neck if you are off by a few centimeters. He could probably dump that move from his repertoire alright.
Yeah, I'd much rather he just dropped it.

Welp, Tanahashi's out of DOMINION. Looks like #BIGMIKE's replacing him in the ladder match. Tanahashi's arm is proper fucked, sounds like he's going to have to go for surgery and there's no timetable for when he'll return.

klonere

Banned
Welp, Tanahashi's out of DOMINION. Looks like #BIGMIKE's replacing him in the ladder match. Tanahashi's arm is proper fucked, sounds like he's going to have to go for surgery and there's no timetable for when he'll return.

He says he'll be back for the G1 but I hope he means the G1 next year.

Please Tana, take a long, long time off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh Jaki...
hhjjhjhkmuucf.gif

dsadsadsaefu8g.gif

Also there's a spot where Fujita russian leg sweeps Takeda onto the razor board cross and you can IMMEDIATELY see how much he regrets doing that. His back is cut the fuck up. It's nasty looking.

I'm real glad razor boards and gusset plates aren't being used as much these days - no point in a deathmatch gimmick if even deathmatch workers are too scared to take the bump. Other than Jun Kasai, of course. Because he's insane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's funny. Eventually, you get to a point where light tubes is like babby shit now

There's no going back after cement blocks, razor board crosses, syringes, splintered wood, gusset plates and kusarigamas

I said as much in my Tournament of Death review, I just want crazy light tube explosions really. Not into razors or fucking syringes.

There's a Jimmy Havoc vs Zack Sabre deathmatch somewhere I'm really curious to track down.

EDIT: I think it's more recent than the one I'd heard about (this is 2015), but he did one recently for IPW
ack.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tessa Blanchard gonna work in STARDOM. I'd say this is exactly what she needs.

If you're insinuating Roman's strap is going on anyone else, you're deluded my friend. That's Roman's strap. Forever and always.

Hey, they gotta bounce the belt off him a few times so he can break Flair Cena's record. I'm sure Rusev could keep the belt warm for a month.

Top Bottom