• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Luschient

Cj-sJ6dWsAAoWE7

Heroman

Banned
Why did step belittle Charlotte for leaving ric but the week before she slap ric told him that she never respected him?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dolph is such a poser, jesus christ. first megadeath now he has skulls on his tights not because its his character but its kewl

So big nose was in on this shit too? They basically killed the rock. But...... No one ever stepped outside of the cage or got pinned. Who the fuck won.

Cagey

Banned
so I just watched ospreay/ricochet

BPizD1O.gif
I didn't hate Ospreay and Ricochet's team synchronized floor routine as much as I thought I would.

Not that shit should ever spread anywhere ever at any time for any reason ever, but it wasn't rage inducing. Golf clap and move on kinda thing.

styl3s

"In potentially big news, we may now know what drop is hitting the WWE Network in June! While no episodes have been added as of yet, we can confirm that under the Smackdown Replays section, an empty 2005 folder is now available. This likely points to 2004 and 2005 Smackdown being added, which would make sense in keeping up with the RAW uploads.

Interestingly, 2004 already has a fairly substantial amount of Smackdowns added with thirteen, meaning one quarter of the year is already completed. Whether or not this means the drop includes beyond 2005 is anyone’s guess. If this is indeed the case, and 2004 and 2005 are completed, we will only be missing six years of Smackdown until the entire series is complete, which would likely be finished in three more drops."

http://www.wwenetworknews.com/2016/06/02/junes-big-wwe-network-drop-potentially-revealed/?wt=6
I wish they would give us the final couple years of Nitro and Thunder. I want to hate watch 2000-2001 WCW again.

That entire scene in the arena in Spidey 1 is pure carny.

- Trying to feed a jobber to Bonesaw in an actual shoot cage match
- Spidey's entrance in general
- cheating Spidey out of his pay (should've gotten that contract, Spidey)
- Spidey letting the guy go free

It's almost TNA-like.

Anth0ny

That entire scene in the arena in Spidey 1 is pure carny.

- Trying to feed a jobber to Bonesaw in an actual shoot cage match
- Spidey's entrance in general
- cheating Spidey out of his pay (should've gotten that contract, Spidey)
- Spidey letting the guy go free

It's almost TNA-like.

but the angle coming out of that show was quite the piece of work

Luschient

The saddest thing about the gimmick battle royal, is the fact that Monsoon is dead and it's possible he could've been commentating with The Brain.
"WILL YOU STOP?! I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN, I'LL THROW YOU OUTTA HERE!"

Loved me some Brain and Gorilla.

Top Bottom