• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BJW's motto, 'It seemed like a good idea at the time'
assaatgu6u.gif

This page went from the tan one and O'Spreay's flipping to AJPW goodness to BJW deathmatch.

We have almost captured the breadth of Japanese wrestling.

Data, where do you stand on weed whackers?
999588c0b495419b6b37e0d16d9f7845d9ec6118_hq.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's crazy how hot the crowds were for FREEDOMS Mexico vs Japan deathmatch event.
Mate, your knees are knackered.
yjHEjjz.gif

I wish I could find the gif of Ryuji Ito on like a 20 foot ladder, the opponents laying on a bed of cement blocks AND HE JUMPS OFF AND DOES A DOUBLE KNEE STOMP AND INSTANTLY BREAKS HIS WRIST AND KNEE

klonere

Banned
Who would've believed at the start of the year that YOSHI-HASHI vs SANADA would be one of the best built feuds of 2016?

Everytime I see YOSHI-HASHI go after Sanada with all his might I imagine you sitting there smiling, softly saying "I TOLD YOU HE HAD SOMETHING, I TOLD YOU".

The whole feud has been very simple and near pitch perfect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They referenced it on this tribute video FMW aired to Hayabusa after his passing

and it's real depressing

it does have footage of Hayabusa singing though

All's it took for all japan to turn around was embracing the HOSS

This collaboration with BJW has helped, but it's going to end at some point because they're not merging. They've done a good job of establishing Miyahara's credibility and build to matches with Akiyama and SUWAMA, but they have work to do in the undercard, recruiting, and training new wrestlers.

enewtabie

So 1 hour of talk about Screamo, 25 minutes of talking about Jericho and 5 minutes of talking about Seth?

Podcast is good. Listened on the way in this morning. Seth seems like an a cool guy. But, I'm biased. Definitely worth checking it out.

Raw64life

Going to Japan and will be attending Dominion. The ladder match was definitely my most anticipated match. Elgin as the replacement reduces my hype to basically zero. Although I guess the list of viable alternatives to Tanahashi isn't very long. Still a huge bummer though.

Okada/Naito better be 5 stars.

DKehoe

That was a good interview with Samoa Joe and Balor this week to build to The End.

I really need to get caught back up on NXT. I've only seen a couple of the post-Mania ones. Is there a good point that I could just jump in and watch from there to get up to date?

EDIT: I've got 7 episodes to go and it looks like the aftermath of Joe's title win is just coming up. I may just try and watch them all. I had initially thought it was taking place over the weekend. I'll have more time to watch them all now.

Man, Meltzer BURIED Seth's heel turn. Pretty much pegged it as another example of mcmahon having lost his touch.

That was a good interview with Samoa Joe and Balor this week to build to The End.

I loved how both had good points, but Finn's felt more true and Joe's felt slightly exaggerated. It kind of ended up feeling like Balor knew he had slightly screwed up but Joe had overreacted beyond the pale.

It was great.

I really need to get caught back up on NXT. I've only seen a couple of the post-Mania ones. Is there a good point that I could just jump in and watch from there to get up to date?

To be honest, it hasn't been great.

I would say 18th of May, 25th of May and this week gets you pretty much up to date on the major feuds.

DKehoe

To be honest, it hasn't been great.

I would say 18th of May, 25th of May and this week gets you pretty much up to date on the major feuds.

Yeh? Thanks for the advice. I'll see how I do for free time and if I can't manage to check all of them out I'll stick to the ones you recommended.

Top Bottom