• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Cagey

Banned
That Austin podcast with Vampiro where he talked about Vampiro telling Pentagon and the other guys who are heels, 'Stop looking at the crowd for approval on all your moves. You're supposed to be playing the bad guy,'
The modern wrestling fan wants to think they judge wrestlers and matches objectively (booking, work rate, moveset) but those objective judgments are just subjective based on who you like and don't like.

We're all marks. Some of us just know and embrace it better.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I really, really hope Brock loses his UFC fight.

Even better would be Brock losing and CM Punk actually fighting this year... and winning!

: )
I want them both to win. It'll make for a great story for their match at Wrestlemania next year after Punk returns at the Rumble.

bjork

I was ever so faintly hoping that somehow UFC would book Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk.

What if, during the undercard, someone attacks the dude Brock is fighting and we don't see who it is. Then Brock comes out, and they don't know his opponent, and then he comes out...

CM Punk.

Then someone comes and clotheslines him from behind in the aisle, and it's Kurt Angle. WM19 rematch in the octagon brother

Kurita

The modern wrestling fan wants to think they judge wrestlers and matches objectively (booking, work rate, moveset) but those objective judgments are just subjective based on who you like and don't like.

No lies detected

Cagey

Banned
image.php

That's right uce.

Does Brock lose 50 pounds or does Punk gain 50 pounds?
50? LOL.

imBask

Banned
What if, during the undercard, someone attacks the dude Brock is fighting and we don't see who it is. Then Brock comes out, and they don't know his opponent, and then he comes out...

CM Punk.

Then someone comes and clotheslines him from behind in the aisle, and it's Kurt Angle. WM19 rematch in the octagon brother

I kinda want to hear Goldberg and Rogan commentate that

Sephzilla

Does Brock lose 50 pounds or does Punk gain 50 pounds?

Brock drops 25, Punk gains 25. Brock stays a monster and Punk returns to #SkinnyFat

CM Punk.

TripleHNodding.gif

Mahonay

Banned

I believe dat.
This is pathetic, I refuse to believe people are booing MAKE SOME NOISE! Xpac, I think the booing is piped in.
Xpac heat just never died.

UberTag

I can think of countless other names to be the 7th entrant in the Money in the Bank match more exciting than Randy Orton.

Which undoubtedly means that it will be Randy Orton.

Frankly, I hope they leave it a mystery until at least after NXT Takeover on Wednesday.
At least get our hopes up that it will be Balor or Joe before crushing them.

klonere

Banned
CkSHeI-WgAARVFa.jpg

Loving BUSHI's character work. He didn't have the most blow away matches during the BoSJ but everything made sense and built towards a future showdown with KUSHIDA which should have some great heat.

Omfg this transformation into wcw is awesome! Arn Anderson as colour? Great! Stacy as ring announcer? You have me watching every week now.

But I do find it funny that Buff said he doesn't rely on luck, he relies on skill. How come we never saw that in wcw?

Ryback is a bad wrestler, he's dumb as fuck and clearly doesn't understand the concept of protecting people, or his vision is blurred by all the steroids

Rollins did hurt Stang in a weird spot, that's arguable. But the nose thing? cmon. That happened really fast and was an inch too far, it happens

or another example : The Miz refusing to catch people is way more dangerous than Rollins

Ryback didn't "injure everyone repeatedly" you dumdum. He also saved Kalisto from possibly crippling himself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When will Camp WWE return from war? I know there's more episodes because we still haven't got actual HHH voicing cartoon HHH's father.

Dunno. They're doing the entire second season of Swerved as a single release after tonight's Raw.

Sephzilla

I really want to know how Vince OK'd Brock fighting in UFC again. I mean, yeah, if Brock wins then that helps his WWE drawing power considerably. But if Brock loses, or worse ye gets the shit kicked out of him, then that could honestly hurt his WWE drawing power plus sideline him for a while.

Dunno. They're doing the entire second season of Swerved as a single release after tonight's Raw.
That should be pretty fun, nice to know they're dropping the whole thing. I don't mind the 'wrestlers prank innocent bystanders' angle they went with later on than the 'wrestlers prank wrestlers' since eventually most of the wrestlers got savvy enough I think to expect the pranks, so they turned to doing them on those around them.

Sephzilla

He was being an idiot in the match, you can tell he was rushing spot to spot. Not taking out the monitors from the announcer table was a rookie mistake.

Like taking the monitors out of the table makes the spot any safer

tumblr_n3n3meblyc1s588h8o1_500.gif

Actually, why the fuck does WWE keep using these fucking monitors given how frequently table spots are used?

I really want to know how Vince OK'd Brock fighting in UFC again. I mean, yeah, if Brock wins then that helps his WWE drawing power considerably. But if Brock loses, or worse ye gets the shit kicked out of him, then that could honestly hurt his WWE drawing power plus sideline him for a while.

Dana:* Shows Vince picture of Mark Hunt*

Vince:"WHAT A SHORT FAT PIECE OF SHIT. YOU GOT A DEAL PAL"

Like taking the monitors out of the table makes the spot any safer

tumblr_n3n3meblyc1s588h8o1_500.gif

Actually, why the fuck does WWE keep using these fucking monitors given how frequently table spots are used?
I'm pretty positive they finally upgraded to some little HDTV at least for the main tables. Those bricks have to be retired.

jmdajr

Rented DOOM for PS4.

Fuck I hate getting lost in games. I spent two plus hours trying to beat a level because I forget to check some dead body for I don't know what that I needed to open a door. It's wasn't obvious to me at all.

Anyhow. I worked myself into returning the game.

Top Bottom