• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Doom might genuinely still be my fav game of the year by the end of December

(I'll believe FF15 is coming when it's out, and not a moment before, but that's the only thing the rest of the year that I think will be a contender)

klonere

Banned
I have no interest in Orton, but his part in the below means I will always have room for him in my heart.

giphy.gif

Seth's idea and Randy was originally opposed to the spot.

Seff.

Fox318

I have no interest in Orton, but his part in the below means I will always have room for him in my heart.

giphy.gif

Seth talked about this spot on Jericho's podcast

He said orton is usually really safe and doesn't take any risks with matches but he said fuck it and they did the spot.

At mania was the only time they ever hit it.

Barrage

I'm going to ignore the whole Lesnar-Reigns speculation, as I really hope it doesn't happen.

This UFC case is interesting, because you can book Brock very differently depending on what happens.

If Brock wins at UFC200: Keep the roll going. I'd have him beat Orton at Summerslam.

If Brock loses at 200: Use it in Storyline to give someone a push. Have Cesaro or Owens(almost) beat Lesnar, ala WM13.

The nfortunate thing is this would be a perfect time to bring in Samoa Joe, but non-wrestling fans would think WWE was ripping off UFC with a fat samoan copycat.

UberTag

Seth talked about this spot on Jericho's podcast

He said orton is usually really safe and doesn't take any risks with matches but he said fuck it and they did the spot.

At mania was the only time they ever hit it.
No wonder Randy was so excited. He was legit marking out over having connected with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to know how Vince OK'd Brock fighting in UFC again. I mean, yeah, if Brock wins then that helps his WWE drawing power considerably. But if Brock loses, or worse ye gets the shit kicked out of him, then that could honestly hurt his WWE drawing power plus sideline him for a while.

WWE is getting something out of this. Either Connor or Ronda at Mania.

Hero vs Scurll at the next PROGRESS show for the title. Hngh
Rented DOOM for PS4.

Fuck I hate getting lost in games. I spent two plus hours trying to beat a level because I forget to check some dead body for I don't know what that I needed to open a door. It's wasn't obvious to me at all.

Anyhow. I worked myself into returning the game.

You don't deserve doom

Anth0ny

Rented DOOM for PS4.

Fuck I hate getting lost in games. I spent two plus hours trying to beat a level because I forget to check some dead body for I don't know what that I needed to open a door. It's wasn't obvious to me at all.

Anyhow. I worked myself into returning the game.

this is why we don't get games like doom very often

99% of gamers probably hate getting lost in games, too

Mahonay

Banned
this is why we don't get games like doom very often

99% of gamers probably hate getting lost in games, too
Getting lost was one of my favorite things about Morrowind. And obviously original Doom had some of that aspect. You feel more accomplished when you do get to where you are going. Gives less of a "this is all on rails" feel that you get with modern AAA games a lot of the time.

I'll be picking up Doom when it gets cheap since my budget is tight. Shit looks amazing though.
Cool.

Colocho

Banned
So the next PPV card is looking like this:

Briefcase ladder match
John Cena vs AJ Styles
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Why are we having Wrestlemania in june?

klonere

Banned
So the next PPV card is looking like this:

Briefcase ladder match
John Cena vs AJ Styles
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins

Why are we having Wrestlemania in june?

No Country for Clean Finishes

I expect fuckery in Cena/Styles, Rollins/Reigns and of course whatever the IC match ends up being, if there even is one.

This beat down these wcw guys are a few employees are trying to give Taker is horrible. Now DDP os beating up Shane. Now they're beating up Booker. Wtf is this?

Zach

Weird thought I had: If WrassleGAF was ordered by The WCW/n
eoGAF
Wo Powers That Be to feature the 12 most iconic wrestling personalities over a year for its monthly threads, who would those 12 wrestling legends be? And let's pretend everyone is a swell guy so we can include Hulk Hogan, etc.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Andre the Giant
4. Randy Savage
5. Legion of Doom/Road Warriors (tag teams count as one, dude)
6. The Rock
7. Steve Austin

I feel like those are givens. Who am I missing? I'd definitely vote for some non-wrestlers such as Heenan, but others may scoff.

Edit: Sting and Cena would probably be on there, yeah?

eoGAF
Wo Powers That Be to feature the 12 most iconic wrestling personalities over a year for its monthly threads, who would those 12 wrestling legends be? And let's pretend everyone is a swell guy so we can include Hulk Hogan, etc.

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Andre the Giant
4. Randy Savage
6. The Rock
7. Steve Austin

I feel like those are givens. Who am I missing? I'd definitely vote for some non-wrestlers such as Heenan, but others may scoff.

Taker for sure.

eoGAF

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Andre the Giant
4. Randy Savage
6. The Rock
7. Steve Austin

Iconic today, or iconic in their own time? Because a guy like Gorgeous George was a real cultural icon in his heyday, while someone like Big Daddy was a household name in the UK, yet unknown by American fans. I'd probably add;

. Rikidozan
. Giant Baba
. Antonio Inoki
. The Destroyer
. Terry Funk
. Jumbo Tsuruta

Menome

eoGAF

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Ric Flair
3. Andre the Giant
4. Randy Savage
6. The Rock
7. Steve Austin

Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks from the British side of things.

Top Bottom