• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Adree

I just started playing The Witcher 3 last week. I'm tempted by the expansion but I need to do more of the main game first.

You need to be around 35~ for the expansions anyway or you will get crushed. Honestly once you finish the main game you really won't want to do any more of it for a good while. I waited until Blood & Wine came out to even start on Hearts of Stone and I kinda wish I'd done Hearts a few months ago because Blood & Wine is basically 50% more game.

Talk about people working themselves into a shoot

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1229325

Hahaha, I was just talking about this thread elsewhere
just watched the cena/aj segment from earlier tonight

1284299.gif

I love how many Simpsons episodes have shoot.gif moments

NrDKp4A.gif

Jr says, he doesn't want to return to the mutes style of wCw and calls ecw career shortening kool aid style lol.

I'm skeptical of Jericho. He's been wearing these wired tights. One night they were read which could be ecw on tnn or wCw and now the purple are full ecw. Hmmm.

Jr says, he doesn't want to return to the mutes style of wCw and calls ecw career shortening kool aid style lol.

I'm skeptical of Jericho. He's been wearing these wired tights. One night they were read which could be ecw on tnn or wCw and now the purple are full ecw. Hmmm.
Pretty sure it's just
Red_guitar.jpg

Blue more paranoid than Hogan

Adree

I just think that reminding of us of how crappy the brand split became is probably the wrong way to go about things.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Eh, guy was harmless and unlike McMahon he never wielded any real power so his decisions were unlikely to screw anyone over.

That's why I despised him. This harmless, creepy old man that randomly shows up with no real power beyond making decisions that were already obvious simply by looking at what happened in the ring. He was a complete waste of time and space. There was never any reason for him to exist. Everything he did could be explained by the commentators.

I like the person himself though.

When this happened, I literally jumped out of my seat and shouted bullshit at my TV, no joke. It made no sense whatsoever given how WCW had fucked him over in the past.
I don't think I saw this ppv, not that I remember but the next night it was live. If course, I was just wondering where in the hell rocky was. But it's eye opening to me. If Benoit and Eddie were around every would they be doing. I think we would've saw Benoit stay wwf and Jericho go wcw. Possibly Eddie as well, I would've loved to see Malenko involved more but whatever. And if Hunter wasn't injured, would he go against his "wife".

He's just getting the F out for ya
He's a traitor!

The first few years of the split were pretty good, smackdown in particular had really great stuff, but then it all went to shit badly.
SMACKDOWN 4 4 4 LIFE!

Raw was so shoved down your throat whereas with SD, you wanted more imo. Maybe it's my bias but I can't remember sd getting dull until 2011-12.

Adree

I really don't mind having a reason to watch Smackdown now but I really wish they'd have some space between the shows.

Adree

The way that Overwatch thread is going I'm remembering that I only made a NeoGAF account to post in this thread where the people are still insane but insane in a way I enjoy.

The best thing Raw came out with in that time was Benoit's title run in 2004 to be honest.
His run was so short that I don't remember anything of it. Other than Mania and Backlash, then him losing which I thought was weird. It was very fucked up, instead Benoit should've been sent to SD to possibly have a feud with JBL over the belt.

Vince calling The Rock! Woah!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope Taguchi wins BOSJ. Not only has he had a good run for this tournament, but him winning the BOSJ would help keep him as a strongly booked member of the junior heavyweight division with his experience, you could set up a Kushida feud, a BUSHI feud, and just have more of a veteran type role like Kanemoto used to server and Liger serves but without all the age and using a wrestler that's relatively over in Taguchi. I used the words 'stepping stone' and that's all an Ospready win would serve. Likely lead to one IWGP Jr title reign, maybe a month or two of forgettable feuds that don't build the division as the premiere place to be because there is ABSOLUTEY no way Ospreay isn't in the Heavyweight division by 2017. Maybe even by the end of the year. Ospreay doesn't need the win if he's going to get the push regardless.

Ideally though, I would have liked BUSHI to finally get his chance. I think a KUSHIDA/BUSHI feud is extremely natural and helps the division rather than just something to bump Ospreay's worth up or something to solidify Taguchi with.

I would have also liekd Kamaitachi in BOSJ to win it, but the way NJPW's booking is? There's absolutely no way they don't have bigger plans for Kamaitachi. They'd be foolish not to look at the big picture with someone as ridiculously talented and capable of all styles like him. Which continues to suck for the junior division. At this point, I can only hope they close NOAH and pick up their juniors, merge them with NJPW's juniors, and have a proper division going.

UberTag

RAW was alright this week.
No Miz though, that's a bummer. Opening segment was great, so was the AJ/Cena one.
Seems like the IC champ has effectively been phased out by Creative this month while he's off doing Marine schtick. What a waste!
He had so much momentum coming off that MOTY candidate at Extreme Rules, too.

Always find this interesting, since I refuse to pay Rupert Murdoch £30 a month for Sky Sports.

I only watch the PPV's on WWE network and I get most of my WWE news here.

The only show I watch every week is NXT. I skip through TNA unless I know there is a really good match or segment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seems like the IC champ has effectively been phased out by Creative this month while he's off doing Marine schtick. What a waste!
He had so much momentum coming off that MOTY candidate at Extreme Rules, too.

I like to think Miz being off is good though if he can come back and act like he was too busy doing movie stuff to do this dumb wrestling show and defend his title

I like petite women, her height is fine.

That's great, I don't really have much of a preference either way but she'd benefit more if she was a little physically imposing. They really should just keep the delusional "total diva" shtick with her and not make her "the muscle" or whatever they want to do with her. I also don't hate the WralleGAF idea of her being a female Scott Steiner though maybe go a bit of a different way with it.

Browny

Banned
Always find this interesting, since I refuse to pay Rupert Murdoch £30 a month for Sky Sports.
Fistbump.gif

I like you. Good principles.

Work rant:
So both of our IT guys have handed in their notice with immediate effect in the last month; going to keep my head down and watch the fireworks. 3 years and I'll hit my goal of leaving before I'm 40... man, this place...

Also, Cody at BOLA should be great.

Striker

The first few years of the split were pretty good, smackdown in particular had really great stuff, but then it all went to shit badly.
Losing all the stars affected it badly. Probably around 2005/2006 this started. Smackdown had more outrageous gimmicks going or being attempted. Some worked, some did not. Then they did ECW to thin it out even more.

Top Bottom