• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

la_briola

Heidenreich II

CkWmiaMXEAEpe6C.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Every time someone brings up politics, I'd like to send Zandig to their house and destroy them.

God, his video before Sunday's fun was so good.

Oh my god, this is top shelf entertainment

Striker

Every other promo we've heard since from Edge, Carlito, Hollywood Dave: "You can't wrestle", "We're tired of you, hogging the spotlight, "I hate you", your character is a phony, etc.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty happy about it too, had a lot of fun with the first game. I kind of worry they'll jam even more Bat-family characters into this one though. Fuck Damien Wayne, give me Terry fucking McGinnis

I'd like Injustice 2 to be an Infinite Earths thing. Because that'd be wonderful. Like, heavily that way.

Watched Onita vs Hector Guerrero last night, which was actually really good and well worth checking out, as are Onita's bloodbaths vs Chavo Guerrero. Unfortunately, the Hector match saw Onita break his leg in the most ridiculous circumstances. He did serious damage to his knee as well and, although he attempted to make a comeback, his AJPW career was done for and the whole ordeal set him back years;

skgY6Or.gif

Such a crazy freak accident.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Onita vs Hector Guerrero last night, which was actually really good and well worth checking out, as are Onita's bloodbaths vs Chavo Guerrero. Unfortunately, the Hector match saw Onita break his leg in the most ridiculous circumstances. He did serious damage to his knee as well and, although he attempted to make a comeback, his AJPW career was done for and the whole ordeal set him back years;

skgY6Or.gif

Such a crazy freak accident.

God damn, that is a fucking shame. God, that's terrible. Fucking terrible.

bjork

It's cloudy right now, perfect weather to go outside and do my yardwork. But I'm all irritated after working all night, so I don't feel like moving or doing anything constructive.

But if I wait until tomorrow, which is my night off, it's supposed to be sunny and hot, which I hate.

So: should I just be irritated outside today because of work and get my yardwork done so tomorrow is clear, or should I do it tomorrow and be irritated then as well because of the sun? Vote early vote often

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fddsfdsdihui7.gif

Mil strong as heck. With that smooth floatover too. Race headbutts him in the stomach. You don't see a lot of headbutts to the stomach anymore.
dfaswasdnls76.gif

Look, it's how you should actually counter a flying move. It's a really good back and forth match, but it's a Mil Mascaras match and he doesn't win, so it unfortunately ends in a count out and a brawl to the outside

Buff Bagwell was
already released from the WWF, which has to set some sort of record.

Just problem after problem after problem. First,
Bagwell and Shane Helms got into a skirmish at the WWF training center last
week. All the WCW guys were called in to train so they could get
accustomed to the new rings. These were the same practices that Bagwell
kept showing up late for. Shane was in the ring working out and Bagwell
started mocking him, saying he did too many highspots
and that none of it mattered, because he didn’t have the body to become a
huge star. They got into it and Shane ended up hitting him with a water
bottle full of ice. Bagwell was busted open. They were separated
before it escalated into anything further. Remember the day WCW died,
when we said there was no chance in hell of Bagwell ever getting a job with the
WWF for “obvious reasons”. Well, they weren’t so
obvious to some people. I feel no pity for anyone in the WWF, because
they should have seen these problems coming. Bagwell had so much heat it
wasn’t even funny. Last week before Raw, he arrived at the
building, immediately took his shirt off, and started walking around like a
prick. Everyone who wasn’t annoyed just laughed at him behind his
back. He didn’t work the house shows this weekend, claiming his
neck had been injured when the Acolytes powerbombed
him in the post-show angle at the Smackdown tapings.
This wouldn’t be the first time Bagwell claimed an injury to avoid doing
a job, working a match, or participating in an angle. He was terminated
during a meeting with Jim Ross before Raw. The WWF website claimed both
sides agreed amicably to part ways.
I guess they just got enough

Rutti

I finally caught up with LU from Aztec Warfare 2. I'm not a fan of the current trios champions. The team seams so random and Taya has basically been delegated to a valet. She should be in the team instead of PJ Black.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I watch squash videos on youtube, I can't tell if the people who upload and watch it are jacking off to it or not.

There is definitely something strange going on around those videos.

Kuroyume

Banned
I would so much rather watch Breezango vs New Day than The Club vs New Day (and whoever else they're fighting). Breezango is being wasted with Golden Truth.

THIS. FUCKING. CARD. is on Sunday. Can't wait (minus the tag match and I still don't rate Bodum but at least Fat Hero will beat him round a bit)

iqjGl4a.gif

Top Bottom