• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

HMDaNDC.png

Adree

Steamworld Heist is real good. I think steampunk is real stupid but I like bouncing shots off walls and collecting loot.

Just watched the infamous 2015 rumble that was truly hard to watch the rock did nothing for that crowd they had to edit them boos that shit was ridiculous

rrc1594

Wait how does MiTB work if they splitting the brands? I hope they don't split MiTB, I think the thought of it can be used on both WHT can be interesting.

The emotional turmoil of watching this Dunne/HASKINS match.

With End leaving for the WWE its clear that Haskins was going to win the whole thing :(

I'm going to assume they didn't know about End, they've been building him and Whiplash for a couple shows, but yeah, I have to believe Haskins was going to take the tournament.
Holy fuck Mandrews/Hero was incredible. Might be my MOTY so far
not that there's a big pool for me to choose from

BDW/Mastiff was a pleasant surprise as well, great match
I'm legit amazed the ring survived that match, it was falling apart and they gave 0 fucks
If I wanted to get caught up on Tommy End, what matches should I hunt down?

Avengers' Steph GIFs up above are incredible.
6dm7EXO.gif

Adree

Wait how does MiTB work if they splitting the brands? I hope they don't split MiTB, I think the thought of it can be used on both WHT can be interesting.

I'm guessing they do something dumb like have the MITB winner cash in before the split (and fail.)

Didn't get to go to Smackdown tonight, had to work.

Who shows up at my work afterwards? Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and AJ Styles. The former two I got to talk to and shake hands with.

Worth it? I think so.

kirblar

Depends on if they split the main title or if they let the WWE, Tag and Women's championships float.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
so I watched Impact to witness Brother Nero's Personal Armageddon

and that fake UFC weigh in thing with Bennett and EC3 was so lame. And Josh Matthews is the most unlikable person on the planet.

klonere

Banned
I think the Matt/Jeff Hardy thing is pretty fucking bad and not in a good way.

Still not watching any program with Josh Matthews on it.

Mizerman

so I watched Impact to witness Brother Nero's Personal Armageddon

and that fake UFC weigh in thing with Bennett and EC3 was so lame. And Josh Matthews is the most unlikable person on the planet.

What did Josh do this time?

I keep hearing how much of a prick he comes of as.

miserable

Didn't get to go to Smackdown tonight, had to work.

Who shows up at my work afterwards? Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, and AJ Styles. The former two I got to talk to and shake hands with.

Worth it? I think so.

So AJ didn't shake your hand? you should've threatened him to take to wrestler's court cuz wrassleGAF don't like that kinda shit

klonere

Banned
Jay White is going to ROH for his excursion. I can't wait for the 6 turgid month feud with Silas Young calling his hair stupid and his accent silly culminating with a random blowoff match on a random TV.

Recall

Jay White is going to ROH for his excursion. I can't wait for the 6 turgid month feud with Silas Young calling his hair stupid and his accent silly culminating with a random blowoff match on a random TV.

Jay White is a horrible wrestling name.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
always have a laugh when people talk about how anyone and everyone can join the bullet club now and it's b team now

bro, that stable was b team upon birth. giant bernard's little buddy, the irishman pretending to be a heaavyweight to escape getting beat by taguchi, tama tonga, festus, generation me, and bad luck fale. that's like a squad full of virgils right there

klonere

Banned
always have a laugh when people talk about how anyone and everyone can join the bullet club now and it's b team now

bro, that stable was b team upon birth. giant bernard's little buddy, the irishman pretending to be a heaavyweight to escape getting beat by taguchi, tama tonga, festus, generation me, and bad luck fale. that's like a squad full of virgils right there

so people bought the tshirts/tickets ironically

klonere

Banned
I really wish I could keep up with ICW but is it really worth it?

CkbKaoKWkAA9Hml.jpg:small

point taken. I haven't fully gone through it but watching back on njpwworld original bullet club comes across as at least being credible and more vicious than whatever the fuck is going on right now. I really, really hate them right now.

I really wish I could keep up with ICW but is it really worth it?

CkbKaoKWkAA9Hml.jpg:small
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean there's loads of good talent there, and they're on top of the world right now, but the storylines are pretty Russoy. I'll usually just check in on shows when I hear an interesting matchup, or they've got a big show on. Like I'll watch the Barramania/Square Go/Fear & Loathing shows, but not keep up with the weekly show + events.

On the other hand, the weekly show is an hour, so it's worth giving it a shot if you're interested.

Top Bottom