• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

XenoRaven

lmao on that list I forgot to specify that it was original face New Day and not current New Day which definitely isn't great but isn't on the level of anything else on the list.
Oh in that case then original New Day is the worst.

Not only was there no way it was getting over, it was also racist.

Sign Carlito and have him be with the Colons. This would be another trio team to face the stale New Day. If that does not work, release them.

Of course Vince will just give them another gimmick.
Carlito is ooozing machismo, he could definitely give them the rub that they need. Well, idk he'd be cheered more than booed today.

I have two general admission seats for nxt tonight some gaffer on here sold to me,if anyone wants them I'll sell them for normal price 15 each since the dude didn't sell it for a premium.

To be honest, I thought that the Shining Stars were going to debut with Carlito as a swerve.

It would definitely help them, that's for sure.

CkXJzFSWgAANhEV.jpg

You can watch this match before 2018 now!
Also jay White in ROH should be fun

I think it's crazy when you have people who aspire to be wrestlers and they empty put their bank accounts to do it. The best part is, their parents are like, "ok". If only it were that easy for me.

Raw64life

Is Elgin trying to take the mantle of "worst beard in wrestling" from Kevin Owens?

Even though it's not his fault I hate him even more for replacing Tanahashi in the ladder match at Dominion. I'm now flying half way across the world to see Michael Elgin in a ladder match.

They haven't used that cage in years, no doubt it'll be the standard chain link fence.

It's sitting in Vince's basement holding our hopes and dreams.
Apparently it hurts like hell compared to the chain linked fence. Probably more suited for some lite death match if they wanted to have one lol.
They've tried to get Carlito back. He doesn't want to go back.

Not everyone looks at WWE as the pinnacle.
Carlito wants more than what they're offering. He's huge in PR so he has that leverage.

Yes season one is the best and yes Tough Enough is on the network, I recently rewatched all of season one on there.
Awesome, I never had a chance to watch this one and seeing all of the clips makes me actually want to see it. I looked boring as sin 15 years ago besides seeing the wrestlers bully the students. I'm kind of glad I didn't see it as it would've killed the "realness" for me.

I recall the TE with Austin being fairly hilariously bad, mainly watchable for Austin ripping everyone to shreds.
That one was hilarious and some how I watched every episode.

Awesome, I never had a chance to watch this one and seeing all of the clips makes me actually want to see it. I looked boring as sin 15 years ago besides seeing the wrestlers bully the students. I'm kind of glad I didn't see it as it would've killed the "realness" for me.

That one was hilarious and some how I watched every episode.

Tazz is a hardass with the students, Al Snow is main trainer and for the most part he treats them well except when pulls pranks on them.

Tazz is a hardass with the students, Al Snow is main trainer and for the most part he treats them well except when pulls pranks on them.
I think Tazz is like that because of his upbringings. I've never heard a bad story about Al Snow, guy seemed like a genuine good guy. When I was a kid, seeing Snow serious during the tough enough clips made me go, "wtf, why isn't he being psycho."

Did Taijiri and RVD have many matches in ecw? I'd like to see more of them together. That's something they should've capitalized on before the split.

Top Bottom