• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Entropia

No One Remembers
I wonder if other wrestling communities talk about Bo as much. It feels like such a WrassleGAF staple. I'd be distraught if I found out these levels of Bo-hatred are spread throughout the net.

Nah, the feeling is pretty mutual throughout. :|

Aiii

So not worth it
I wonder if other wrestling communities talk about Bo as much. It feels like such a WrassleGAF staple. I'd be distraught if I found out these levels of Bo-hatred are spread throughout the net.

There is a strong hate for Bo everywhere where people watch NXT. Others don't really know him.

Kaladin

I hope Del Rio's heel turn means we get his old theme back and the cars!

New angle: Del Rio turned face to save money on transporting his vast fleet of exotic cars to Monday Night Raw and Smackdown each week. That has to get expensive, even for a rich Mexican aristocrat.

jmdajr

“@jeannebrown1998: @JRsBBQ How do feel about Mark Henry Retirement?” I know nothing of any retirement plans. Stay tuned for facts.
12:05 PM - 17 Jun 2013

Kaladin

Lol, pretty clever ad for ROH autograph signing:

1014770_10151755191811328_2145881175_o.jpg

Only heels charge for autographs kids.

KissVibes

Banned
A little fact: My nickname is Bo and people at work call me Baby Bo (youngest person there) and I cringe when I think of that connection I have to Bo Dallas. And then I'm moving to Dallas....fuck I hate it so much.

Dude, nobody talks about Bo like us. Someone keeps sending Sailor Swayze Bo Dallas messages and she knows where they come from. THE OFFICIAL SOURCE FOR BO DALLAS, NEOGAF.COM

*I've gotten Bo Dallas messages too but I delete them because they make me so mad.*

Edit: Oh God, Maria. Stop. Just stop, Maria.

Cagey

Banned

“@jeannebrown1998: @JRsBBQ How do feel about Mark Henry Retirement?” I know nothing of any retirement plans. Stay tuned for facts.
12:05 PM - 17 Jun 2013

Swerve brah.

Mark Henry to announce he plans to retire everyone else.

Hall of Pain needs to add a new wing.

Kaladin

WWE star Jack Swagger is scheduled to go to trial stemming from his February DUI arrest next Monday, 6/25 in Mississippi.

Swagger was arrested on 2/19 in Gulfsport, MS, just 90 minutes after a WWE Smackdown taping in Biloxi, MS. He was just beginning his big push for a Wrestlemania World title shot at Alberto Del Rio.

City prosecutor Kirk Clark has previously told the Associated Press that he was pushing for the maximum sentence against Swagger, two days in jail and completion of victim-impact classes.

Swagger's charges carry fines of $437 for possession of marijuana, $188 for driving 10 mph over the speed limit and $1,300 for driving impaired on a first DUI offense.

With Swagger doing some time, when WWE fires him he would be a perfect reveal for Aces & Eights.

XenoRaven

This would be totally lame but I want Cena to come out during Henry's retirement speech and spew some bull crap about the one thing in Henry's career he's never done. Then Cena gives him a final WWE title shot before he retires. Henry wins clean. Cena goes for a handshake. World's Strongest Slam! "Thank you Mark! Thank you Mark!" Mark retires as the champ. Money in the Bank this year isn't for a briefcase, but it's for the WWE title! Winner will have to face Cena at Summerfest so he gets his rematch. Bryan wins the title. Cue Bryan/Cena summer program.

I fucking hate that picture of Jay Lethal they always use. God. "Look how intense I am! So angry!!!".

Everything about Lethal's character outside of the Black Machismo stuff is HORRID.

on the last Smackdown Cesaro and Sheamus had a great match. I almost want to see an Iron Man match between the two of them.

I'd be down for that. The 2/3 falls match Sheamus had with Bryan last year was great - there's no reason he can't have great, lengthy matches, given the right opponent.

jred2k

When Heath creeps in to the last few frames of that GIF I imagine him saying "That was supposed to be my stage dive, bro." in a really choked-up, teary voice.

strobogo

Banned
is Cesaro going to replace Swagger?

I think it'd be best of ADR replaces Swagger. Almost every xenophobic manager angle ends up with him managing a foreigner. And it's always weird. So it would just be better if it was ADR himself. Ricardo and Zeb could work out their issues and both be ADR's manager.

Kaladin

After suffering a brutal assault at the hands of Alberto Del Rio during their World Heavyweight Championship Match at WWE Payback, it has been determined that Dolph Ziggler is not medically cleared to compete at this time.

Aiii

So not worth it
After suffering a brutal assault at the hands of Alberto Del Rio during their World Heavyweight Championship Match at WWE Payback, it has been determined that Dolph Ziggler is not medically cleared to compete at this time.

Building up to that babyface comeback. I'm excited!

strobogo

Banned
i dont understand the comments about Del Rio heel turn. What happened?

He spent the whole match being overly dickish by focusing his entire offense of Dolph's damaged brain, kicked the Divas Championship for no reason, intentionally provoked Big E to get him thrown out just so he could kick Dolph in the head more. Then came back out after the match and cut a heel promo.

Aiii

So not worth it
He spent the whole match being overly dickish by focusing his entire offense of Dolph's damaged brain, kicked the Divas Championship for no reason, intentionally provoked Big E to get him thrown out just so he could kick Dolph in the head more. Then came back out after the match and cut a heel promo.

And this:
8cg.jpg

Gutsy, double turns in WWE.

bangai-o

Banned

what was Ricardo doing?

jmdajr

I laughed out loud when he said who his "partner" always is.

Random google results. My god! The thought of Randy reading this cracks me up good!

Randy squeezed Cody's ass cheeks in his hands, ghosting his hot breath across them and enjoying the whimpers he was eliciting from Cody. Randy kissed Cody's upper thigh then trailed his tongue up onto Cody's tight little ass, nipping with his teeth every now and again, making Cody squirm beneath him. Randy grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed tight, Cody yelped as Randy parted them and licked all the way up Cody's exposed ass from behind his balls up over his tight hole. Randy licked his lips, savouring the slightly salty taste of Cody before delving back in. He licked slowly at Cody's tight hole, amazed to see how it quivered as Cody tensed up under such close scrutiny. Randy collected saliva in his mouth and spat down Cody's cleft, lubricating him even more.

Randy_Orton_OMG_by_Arias87.gif

I look forward to Dolph getting beat over the head with his special head injury crutches by ADR and/or RR.

Randy squeezed Cody's ass cheeks in his hands, ghosting his hot breath across them and enjoying the whimpers he was eliciting from Cody. Randy kissed Cody's upper thigh then trailed his tongue up onto Cody's tight little ass, nipping with his teeth every now and again, making Cody squirm beneath him. Randy grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed tight, Cody yelped as Randy parted them and licked all the way up Cody's exposed ass from behind his balls up over his tight hole. Randy licked his lips, savouring the slightly salty taste of Cody before delving back in. He licked slowly at Cody's tight hole, amazed to see how it quivered as Cody tensed up under such close scrutiny. Randy collected saliva in his mouth and spat down Cody's cleft, lubricating him even more.

HMTMP.gif

Kaladin

Is it a coincidence that Dolph Ziggler is not cleared to compete tonight (playing up a concussion angle) and Mark Henry is coming back on a retirement angle? One needs a long term out and one needs the start of a strong build.

2 + 2 = ???

bangai-o

Banned
Is it a coincidence that Dolph Ziggler is not cleared to compete tonight (playing up a concussion angle) and Mark Henry is coming back on a retirement angle? One needs a long term out and one needs the start of a strong build.

2 + 2 = ???

is that what the World Title is now? Why not the WWE Title?

Aiii

So not worth it
Abandon now guys, fanfiction Google searches lead to dark dark places! It is not a road you want to be on. Ever.

Random google results. My god! The thought of Randy reading this cracks me up good!

Mc8HM.gif

lol

jred2k

Raw and SmackDown are back in Ontario on the 9th and 10th of September. Raw is in Toronto and SmackDown is in Ottawa. I'd rather go to the Raw, but I have a friend I could visit and stay with in Ottawa. Any of Toronto-GAF plan on going to the Raw?

Top Bottom