• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Entropia

No One Remembers
Raw and SmackDown are back in Ontario on the 9th and 10th of September. Raw is in Toronto and SmackDown is in Ottawa. I'd rather go to the Raw, but I have a friend I could visit and stay with in Ottawa. Any of Toronto-GAF plan on going to the Raw?

OH HEEEEEEEEEEELL YEAH!

Entropia

No One Remembers
Random google results. My god! The thought of Randy reading this cracks me up good!

Randy squeezed Cody's ass cheeks in his hands, ghosting his hot breath across them and enjoying the whimpers he was eliciting from Cody. Randy kissed Cody's upper thigh then trailed his tongue up onto Cody's tight little ass, nipping with his teeth every now and again, making Cody squirm beneath him. Randy grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed tight, Cody yelped as Randy parted them and licked all the way up Cody's exposed ass from behind his balls up over his tight hole. Randy licked his lips, savouring the slightly salty taste of Cody before delving back in. He licked slowly at Cody's tight hole, amazed to see how it quivered as Cody tensed up under such close scrutiny. Randy collected saliva in his mouth and spat down Cody's cleft, lubricating him even more.

Surprised this wasn't posted by SailorSwayze.

Brinbe

Raw and SmackDown are back in Ontario on the 9th and 10th of September. Raw is in Toronto and SmackDown is in Ottawa. I'd rather go to the Raw, but I have a friend I could visit and stay with in Ottawa. Any of Toronto-GAF plan on going to the Raw?

Fuck yes!

Random google results. My god! The thought of Randy reading this cracks me up good!

Randy squeezed Cody's ass cheeks in his hands, ghosting his hot breath across them and enjoying the whimpers he was eliciting from Cody. Randy kissed Cody's upper thigh then trailed his tongue up onto Cody's tight little ass, nipping with his teeth every now and again, making Cody squirm beneath him. Randy grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed tight, Cody yelped as Randy parted them and licked all the way up Cody's exposed ass from behind his balls up over his tight hole. Randy licked his lips, savouring the slightly salty taste of Cody before delving back in. He licked slowly at Cody's tight hole, amazed to see how it quivered as Cody tensed up under such close scrutiny. Randy collected saliva in his mouth and spat down Cody's cleft, lubricating him even more.

I didn't know that Lannister wrote fics for wrestling. Diversify your bonds.

And I actually enjoyed Payback. Thanks Punk, Jericho, Team RKHellNo and SierraHotelIndiaEchoLimaDelta!

And Drew is only twenty-eight...what the fuck.

Seriously, I think Drew must have been 16/17 or something at the time. Irish Whiplash Wrestling, and a promotion in Scotland I forget the name of now.

Sheamus used to have loads of adverts on The Wrestling Channel too, would call himself S.O.S the Irish Curse.

Oh shit, Youtube has it all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4JN4uXGiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INkgJe-EBxw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJ2TO5QUlE

strobogo

Banned
WWE owns the name. If he was using Michael Rotunda, maybe.

Parody, or something. It'd be pretty great, though.

Did the guys who did the ANOES retrospective doc (which was excellent) also do the Evil Dead 2 25th Anniversary doc? It feels very similar, especially the claymation at the start of each chapter.

hertog

I just saw Payback and I loved Ziggler vs. Del Rio.

It was so logical, Dolph originally stole the title from Del Rio when ADR was down with a leg injury after a hard-fought victory over Swagger (also the same guy that concussed Ziggler). Ziggler's karma was only coming back to harm him in the end the way he lost the title back to ADR-- and even then Ziggler still gets a rematch because at this point there's one hell of a rubber match left lingering to settle the feud of Ultimate Opportunism between Del Rio and Ziggler.

And it was just so brutal, it's a shame Ziggler couldn't blade for this match.

Rest of the PPV.... meh. Curtis had a great pin and Jericho was trying his utmost best.
I'm glad I didn't watch Cena vs. Ryback, so predictable. The WWE title and Cena just don't exist for me and the almighty fast forward button.

strobogo

Banned
I thought the first two falls of Cena/Ryback were quite enjoyable, because it was mostly Ryback no selling and beating the shit out of Cena. Just like last month. Then the finishing stretch retroactively ruined the rest of the match. Just like last month. Ryback was pretty impressive, I thought.

I didn't understand what Cena was trying to do with all of the crutches. He pulls them all out just to use the very last one in the ambulance for one gut shot. lolcenawins is whatever, but they could at least try to be a bit more creative with his finishes once in a while. How many times has a Cena gimmick match ended in "FU through or off the set/other match gimmick"? Without looking them up, there was Batista through the stage (and on a car), Khali off of a crane, Kane off of an ambulance, Edge off ladder through stacked tables. I'm pretty sure there were similar spots with JBL and Big Show as well.

Kaladin

I thought the first two falls of Cena/Ryback were quite enjoyable, because it was mostly Ryback no selling and beating the shit out of Cena. Just like last month. Then the finishing stretch retroactively ruined the rest of the match. Just like last month. Ryback was pretty impressive, I thought.

I didn't understand what Cena was trying to do with all of the crutches. He pulls them all out just to use the very last one in the ambulance for one gut shot.

The whole rigged ambulance was stupid. I'll never trust an ambulance ride in Chicago now though.

On a side note, Ryback has now gone a full year without winning a PPV match....that is impressive.

McNei1y

is this another fanfic?

XErd6KT.gif

Will Orton turn tonight outtanowhere?

Ithil

Maybe. But they have Del Rio and Ziggler turning, and possibly Ricardo, AJ and Big E turning. Punk also is turning face, and I sense a possibility that Kaitlyn is turning heel soon enough.

It's a lot of turns.

Alucard

Banned
I'd be okay with Punk just doing promos here and there between PPVs until the end of the year. Guy deserves to take it easier.

Top Bottom