• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

somedevil

If the Bryan injury thing is a work...what the heck is the point of it? Is it just a political move to show fans that the WWE takes health and safety seriously, which is why they stopped Bryan's match?

If a work I believe its to build sympathy on him as the underdog who is just one step away from winning the big one. So its all to build to him winning money in the bank and challenging Cena at Summerslam with idea all his hard work and being so close to the big win he will win the title because he has been through so much to prove to himself that he is no the weak link.

Alucard

Banned
Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

NOBODY%20DOUBTS%20EL%20DANDY.jpg

Ithil

The weird part about the Bryan/Orton thing was Orton being nice to him after the match without a bit of heel behaviour. I guess that's to make it a stronger work?

McNei1y

I loved that Mark Henry bit

Two chants that had me cracking up

1) One lone guy saying "Where's your baby!?"

2) "You still got it" when he left.

Joeki11a

Banned
Is CM Punk the only big star wrestler
To basically look like a regular guy not a "character".

He has looked the same way all the way from the cheap ass school gym matches to ROH to TNA to WWE. He looks like a regular guy, he could even be a fan the way he looks, put him out in the crowd he blends in.

kirblar

Is CM Punk the only big star wrestler
To basically look like a regular guy not a "character".

He has looked the same way all the way from the cheap ass school gym matches to ROH to TNA to WWE. He looks like a regular guy, he could even be a fan the way he looks, put him out in the crowd he blends in.
Have you seen Bryan?

mrboo001

Banned
I haven't watch WWE in the past 3 weeks and did I pick a great raw to start again.

Mark Henry was amazing and I'm still marking out over it!

Top Bottom