• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Ydahs

For those wondering if it was a work regarding Bryan's injury, I noticed a lot of discussion between Bryan and the ref, who kept on eying the doctor at ringside before signalling the X. When he was doing the kicks with the YES chants, his arms were way looser than usual. It definitely looked like something was up.

Then you can clearly hear Orton say "Ref, what's going on?" when he was setting up for the rope DDT. Censors tried to block it out but it made it through. It was only then that King began to mention that Bryan might be hurt. Before Orton went to do his rope DDT, it looked like he asked him if he's okay.

Noticed most of that in real time, but it was even more apparent when rewinding and watching it more closely. Doubt that's how the match was supposed to end. Maybe the initial plans were to have the Shield interrupt? That would've made a lot more sense considering the scheduled match up on Smackdown.

Oh, and great Raw. Was almost going to give up on it all a month ago simply because there was always only one or two storylines happening at once. Now Raw's brimming with different stories and all are getting solid buildups.

Aiii

So not worth it
Okay, Random Raw thoughts:

CHRISTIAN! CHRIIIISTIIAAAAN! AT LAST YOUR ON YOUR OOOOOWN! Thank God he's back, laughed when Triple H made the "Christian's been cleared for months"-remark to Vickie. It's nice when they poke fun at themselves. Good to have him back.

Way to go at AJ and Kaitlyn (thank you holy nip slip!) for revitalising the womens division. All we need now is Paige and Emma and that's more than enough decent women to keep the division revelant for the foreseeable future. That promo AJ along with the stuff with Stephanie was pretty damn good. Kaitlyn was exactly the right amount of powerhouse too. AJ screaming while being caried off. Great stuff, what a difference a few months make.

Mark Henry got me good, I was damn near in tears myself, what an actor. I'm guessing he gets the title from Cena at MitB, so he can pass it on to Bryan at SummerSlam. I do think he's retiring after that, but they'll give him a one month WWE reign on the way out, because he deserves to have that accolade really.

Bryan stuff looked so real, I was legit shook for an hour or so until the remarks during the main event. That was nice.

Ziggler and AJ/Big E breaking up is a shame, but I can live with it because AJ is so good at being a heel. Can't wait for face Ziggler, judging by that pop, he could get over quite a bit fairly quickly.

Brock vs Punk! Yay!

All in all another amazing Raw. That makes four weeks in a row of both Raw, Smackdown and a PPV being very fucking enjoyable. I think this Raw might be the best of the bunch yet. If this last for another two months all the way until SummerSlam they should see a upswing in the ratings by than as word gets around that wrestling is fun again.

They were going to ban you for your AJ Astroturfing, but it wasn't worth their effort. True story, I read it on the GAF Observer which is well worth the subscription fee.

Aiii

So not worth it
They were going to ban you for your AJ Astroturfing, but it wasn't worth their effort. True story, I read it on the GAF Observer which is well worth the subscription fee.

Damnit Meltzer, that was supposed to be a behind closed doors reprimand.

Ugh.

Striker

Bork should've came back on the PPV. At least it would've lit up that Jericho-Punk match. Definitely the go-to guy on the show, despite them having him look like weak half the time (da game-ah).

Ziggler showing up on the show was quite nice, and that attack looked well done. They desperately need to have him shoo away Big E and AJ fast. It's time for him to stand on his own.

God that Henry promo was fantastic, if you want to make movies WWE then there is your guy

Please don't let him put Cena over then retire just give him a run with the title and book him like a beast then let him put a new guy over

tumblr_mmuqn8lS0K1r21b6lo1_500.png

tumblr_mmuqn8lS0K1r21b6lo2_500.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What am I supposed to do after I finish Last of Us? There ain't shit coming out til August. Like, Shadowrun Returns is supposedly this month, but they've been suspiciously quiet and that whole project has felt full of half-truths.

Ellie's 'power ballads' are the best tho.

McNei1y

What am I supposed to do after I finish Last of Us? There ain't shit coming out til August. Like, Shadowrun Returns is supposedly this month, but they've been suspiciously quiet and that whole project has felt full of half-truths.

Ellie's 'power ballads' are the best tho.

I'm glad that I'm nowhere near finishing that game yet.

Last of Us has been an interest experience so far. I think I've finally got to the meat and bones of the story (SPOILER:
Just entered the woods after someone dies
)

I don't remember the last time RAW was that good!!

That swerve was fucking glorious!!! Could be the greatest in recent memory to be quite honest.

And Bork. And Bork!

And tits. And tits!

strobogo

Banned
They're 8 years old?

Not worried about that. But it is under powered on this PC, which is a cheap refurbished Dell. It says it needs an additional power supply to fun at full capacity, but I don't think there is a space on the mother board for such a plug in. I think what I actually need to do is get a new power source, but bleh. Or get a real computer.

Not worried about that. But it is under powered on this PC, which is a cheap refurbished Dell. It says it needs an additional power supply to fun at full capacity, but I don't think there is a space on the mother board for such a plug in. I think what I actually need to do is get a new power source, but bleh. Or get a real computer.
It probably has an additional 6-pin power connector on the board. You don't connect it to the motherboard, it's a connector that comes directly out of your power supply. If you don't have one coming out of your power supply, you should be able to find a converter for what you do have coming out.

Franklin

Neo Member
Last night was a jam packed raw filled with tons of action, but the thing that had me and most of my fellow WWE universe members buzzing is is Daniel Bryan. I'm not sure if was a work or a shoot. The only thing I'm sure that is legit is how shook I am. They called it a stinger and if it happened it looked like it occurred during his missile dropkick. Bryan was selling it like a real injury! He gives kicks to Orton while selling like his arms are jello (probably the red kind). Now here is where it gets weird. Orton gives Bryan a suplex, landing on the injured part, maybe Orton doesn't know. Randy Orton then says to the ref "what the f is going on." The doctor goes up to Bryan, if he is injured at that moment why isn't the match stopped. Bryan then does the no lock and it seems as if his upper body is fine. Then he skins the cat. At this point if Bryan is injured for reals, why does Orton give Bryan a suplex to his back on the guard rail. Maybe Orton figures if he keeps hitting that part he will work the kinks out. I won't even get into the post match stuff. I just eagerly wait for the spoilers tonight for confirmation that Bryan is ok. Until then I will be sending Bryan my prayers. #Pray4Bryan

strobogo

Banned
It probably has an additional 6-pin power connector on the board. You don't connect it to the motherboard, it's a connector that comes directly out of your power supply. If you don't have one coming out of your power supply, you should be able to find a converter for what you do have coming out.

That's what I assumed, but everything in in use. There aren't any open cables to connect to the power supply. There is one that has a 4 pin connector that I have no idea what it is going to. It was under the DVD drive. This is a pretty archaic PC by today's standards. It wasn't even supposed to be my main one, but then my laptop died and I decided this was working fine enough for everything I needed. The only issue is that I'm stuck at 1024 x 768 resolution even though this is a full HD monitor. And that's bugging the shit out of me. Enough that I've been reading up on Molex connectors and shit.

jmdajr

Last night was a jam packed raw filled with tons of action, but the thing that had me and most of my fellow WWE universe members buzzing is is Daniel Bryan. I'm not sure if was a work or a shoot. The only thing I'm sure that is legit is how shook I am. They called it a stinger and if it happened it looked like it occurred during his missile dropkick. Bryan was selling it like a real injury! He gives kicks to Orton while selling like his arms are jello (probably the red kind). Now here is where it gets weird. Orton gives Bryan a suplex, landing on the injured part, maybe Orton doesn't know. Randy Orton then says to the ref "what the f is going on." The doctor goes up to Bryan, if he is injured at that moment why isn't the match stopped. Bryan then does the no lock and it seems as if his upper body is fine. Then he skins the cat. At this point if Bryan is injured for reals, why does Orton give Bryan a suplex to his back on the guard rail. Maybe Orton figures if he keeps hitting that part he will work the kinks out. I won't even get into the post match stuff. I just eagerly wait for the spoilers tonight for confirmation that Bryan is ok. Until then I will be sending Bryan my prayers. #Pray4Bryan

I remember that got beelped out. Maybe there is something to it, unless they just wanted a story for WWE's new concussion policy.

Franklin

Neo Member
I remember that got beelped out. Maybe there is something to it, unless they just wanted a story for WWE's new concussion policy.

I'm sure its a work; there are just too many things about it that don't add up. Hats off to them for making us believe if only for a second. Also it feels a bit overboard that we have this injury storyline to go with Trips and Ziggler. I could see it being an angle where Trips, after his injury, is more worried about the safety of everyone else. Where that leads I don't know. (probably some silly mcmahon family crap)

jmdajr

I'm sure its a work; there are just too many things about it that don't add up. Hats off to them for making us believe if only for a second. Also it feels a bit overboard that we have this injury storyline to go with Trips and Ziggler. I could see it being an angle where Trips, after his injury, is more worried about the safety of everyone else. Where that leads I don't know. (probably some silly mcmahon family crap)

There is something on WWE.com about HHh getting mad at Bryan backstage.

McNei1y

I was really hoping that Orton would turn and continue to beat up on Bryan. It looked like he was going to when he slammed Bryan into the barricade again... but then he hugged him and slapped his back when the match was called. Damn sportsmanship!

I could see this being the "injury" that has Bryan snap and he just goes balls out in his matches destroying everyone in his wake, until Cena must overcome the odds, which are incredibly stacked against him.

Aiii

So not worth it
What exactly is there to take about an F5? Brock is the one that needs to make sure you land face down in that.

Franklin

Neo Member
There is something on WWE.com about HHh getting mad at Bryan backstage.

Yeah, I'm just wondering what its leading to. Maybe HHH and Bryan have nothing to do with one another in what they are building towards. They are just connecting the two for the moment.

Also, I really enjoy the Wyatt family stuff in nxt. The videos have been fun on raw and are doing a great job of building them up, but I feel like these videos have gone on long enough and they need to debut soon.

Top Bottom