• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

mooooose

If they play Paul up as neutral between Punk vs Lesnar before him making a huge heel turn, he could be the most hated person in the company.

Forkball

If they play Paul up as neutral between Punk vs Lesnar before him making a huge heel turn, he could be the most hated person in the company.

He's not already? Heyman is an amazing heel.

A lot of good stuff recently in the WWE. I do wonder what they're going to do with Ryback now. I still think turning him heel was a waste. No one thinks Ryback is an intimidating heel when you've got Mark Henry, even with a quarter tank.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ryback is done. His character was murdered from Hell in a Cell onwards last year.

He means nothing now, I'm pretty sure even I could beat him in a PPV match right now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
is there a point to bringing back christian? or will be still be stuck in the same old same old bullshit?

bullshit = "good matches on smackdown"

Cagey

Banned
He's not already? Heyman is an amazing heel.

A lot of good stuff recently in the WWE. I do wonder what they're going to do with Ryback now. I still think turning him heel was a waste. No one thinks Ryback is an intimidating heel when you've got Mark Henry, even with a quarter tank.

No one buys him as an intimidating heel because he was put into a feud with John Cena right after turning heel, and he can't beat John Cena, thus he's not done jack shit.

McNei1y

is there a point to bringing back christian? or will be still be stuck in the same old same old bullshit?

He's back so we can get this main event.

AiGpeq7.png

Aiii

So not worth it

I hope they have something for him. Something interesting.

If he came back a heel I would've liked Ziggler vs. Christian after Dolph gets the title back next month (or at SummerSlam if they have him winning a briefcase).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hope they have something for him. Something interesting.

If he came back a heel I would've liked Ziggler vs. Christian after Dolph gets the title back next month (or at SummerSlam if they have him winning a briefcase).

He sure came back on a bad Raw then didn't he.

Also congrats on your tag. I'm still wishin for a batista one.

BFIB

I'm really going to miss WWE when Mark Henry is gone.

Raw last night was fantastic. Lesnar/Punk is going to be legendary!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol, some people don't understand how good p4rgaming is. So good.

iN8xhml.png

Aiii

So not worth it
He sure came back on a bad Raw then didn't he.

Yeah, his return was underwhelming compared to the rest of the show. Also didn't help he once again returned without a promo or anything. Just a quick Barrett squash and gone he was.

Though to be fair, you can see how great he is just from how he gets the crowd invested in his matches. Alot of people should make note of this, when Christian retires they should definitely use him in NXT to train the new talent.

Also congrats on your tag. I'm still wishin for a batista one.

Heh, Still trying to figure out when I got it. From what I can gather I think I got it from ThoseDeafMutes here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=556326&page=23 posts #1112 and #1113

Ryback is done. His character was murdered from Hell in a Cell onwards last year.

He means nothing now, I'm pretty sure even I could beat him in a PPV match right now.

I have no idea where they go with him now. Things seem to be leaning towards:

Cena/Henry
Punk/Brock
Shield/Kane and Undertaker
Bryan/Orton (then on to Cena)
ADR/Ziggler
Sheamus/Sandow
Axel/Miz

Who is the babyface left for him? Jericho?

McNei1y

Weren't there talks before Wrestlemania about Jericho and Ryback feuding? Anyway, I wonder who will be involved in both MITB matches.

jmdajr

Cena/Henry
Punk/Brock
ADR/Ziggler
Sheamus/Sandow
Axel/Miz

What is RVD doing? He should team with Ryback! They already match.

BFIB

Weren't there talks before Wrestlemania about Jericho and Ryback feuding? Anyway, I wonder who will be involved in both MITB matches.

Pretty crazy that the only big babyface left to put people over is the guy who only wrestles half the year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF scripting is being done tonight.

I'm making a promo video for the Mark Henry/Laserfrog Exxxtravaganza in the style of old Survivor Series/Rumble promos. It's gonna take some work, but it's going to be worth it.

If any of you participating have something you want said, make sure to let me know. I won't let you have it verbatim, I have to distort and add my own touch of shit to it, but by all means, let me know.

Consider your opponents before sending me any promo material, and keep it quick:

gw2DTEk.png

I will be recording voiceovers, all performed by me because that enhances the ghetto-ness of it.

jmdajr

This WWE app for Windows 8 is old. It looks like nothing like the one for Android.

Heck the Shield isn't even listed in the roster.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Cena/Henry
Punk/Brock
ADR/Ziggler
Sheamus/Sandow
Axel/Miz

They'll have squash some jobbers for a few weeks.

He wins MITB. Cashes in that same night after Cena wins but Henry destroys him post match because thats what he does and Ryback leaves the champ setting up those 3 for a match at SS.

PopfulMail

This WWE app for Windows 8 is old. It looks like nothing like the one for Android.

Heck the Shield isn't even listed in the roster.

It's absolutely terrible and doesn't seem to have any of the active crap in play. I had it for a while and deleted it. I DL it again last night in hopes that it had been updated... but seems not. Rubbish.

BFIB

They'll have squash some jobbers for a few weeks.

He wins MITB. Cashes in that same night after Cena wins but Henry destroys him post match because thats what he does and Rybacks leaves the champ setting up those 3 for a match at SS.

Can Cena overcome the odds!?

jmdajr

It's absolutely terrible and doesn't seem to have any of the active crap in play. I had it for a while and deleted it. I DL it again last night in hopes that it had been updated... but seems not. Rubbish.

Indeed. It is SHIT.

I couldn't even vote for 2 out of 3 falls!

BFIB

Yes. SS will end with him giving an AA to both Ryback and Henry at the same time.

I wish WWE would do 3 way dances the same way ECW did.

Pretty crazy on that one PPV when Taz was on his way out, and was eliminated early in the match. Everyone was shocked.

G-Fex

GWF scripting is being done tonight.

I'm making a promo video for the Mark Henry/Laserfrog Exxxtravaganza in the style of old Survivor Series/Rumble promos. It's gonna take some work, but it's going to be worth it.

If any of you participating have something you want said, make sure to let me know. I won't let you have it verbatim, I have to distort and add my own touch of shit to it, but by all means, let me know.

Consider your opponents before sending me any promo material, and keep it quick:

gw2DTEk.png

I will be recording voiceovers, all performed by me because that enhances the ghetto-ness of it.

This takes me back

I wanted Punk and Heyman to stay loosely-affiliated best friends and sort of hoped their little backstage thing was the end of it, but I'm always happy to see Bork fight someone younger than him.

Hope they hold the match off until Summerslam, maybe use Punk to elevate the status of one of the MITB matches.

EDIT: New Portia

Top Bottom