• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

STINGER you say??

t6w7R6e.jpg

I see where this is going

Fixed for WWE

Bowser

Another link to the Kaitlyn nip slip (NSFW obviously): http://cdn2.wrestlezone.com/images/stories/2013/June/thumbnails/temp_temp_taken_picture.638x358.jpg?1371525704

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
it takes ONE NIPPLE from Kaitlyn to end up on screen and AJ loses ALL #relevance:

vCDjosA.gif

#youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit

Ithil

it takes ONE NIPPLE from Kaitlyn to end up on screen and AJ loses ALL #relevance:

vCDjosA.gif

#youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit #youstillgotit

Let's be honest. A nipple from AJ and it'd be the same situation.

YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY
I GOT A LOT LEFT IN THE TANK
THAT'LL BE MINE SOON
THAT'S.... WHAT I DO!!
WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT
YOU BELIEVED
JUST LIKE JOHN CENA AND THEM PEOPLE BELIEVED
I HAD YA'LL FOOLED, YA'LL JUST A BUNCH OF PUPPETS
AREN'T YOU
YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT

SVaqpyOl.jpg

Kaladin

I stopped watching at the conclusion of Bryan vs Orton and assumed all was good....lol. I should have stayed for the rest of the show apparently.

I am drunk.

I was worked hard during the Mark Henry retirement.

I haven't followed wrassling outside of Raw lately so today was the first I heard of him possibly retiring.

The tears, that emotion... I bought it. Then the swerve happened and I couldn't stop laughing and crying.

Michael Cole needs to shut the fuck up and call the match when wrestlers are wrestling. Seriously, fuck you Cole. Fuck you. Cesaro vs Regal deserves your undivided attention, especially as you're the supposed play-by-play guy, you fucking worthless hack.

iDbV5fOg3i2sv.gif

ib08y5gVApBsxD.gif

iKNdfaJX39jIU.gif

ibgbY7r8HXTLjS.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
wait, Zeb is with Cesaro now?

Also Brock has gotten to the point that they should mock him like Jericho mocked HBK and attack as soon as he gets in the ring otherwise he'll just F5 you.

Top Bottom