• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Raw64life

Guys like AJ still have tons of wrestling left.

Certainly more than Angle or Sting but he's 36. Doubt he'll doing too many peles and springboard 450s 10 years from now. In any event it's lame that they're inducting active wrestlers in the first place. The guy they inducted last year is in the main event of this PPV for crying out loud.

dream

At least we're getting a good, heartfelt promo out of it. This is going to end up being the best thing on the show.

somedevil

Chris Sabin looks like Billy Kidman up there.

I thought he was just off TV and working behind the scenes. What happened?

Still major heat for him cheating with Angle's ex wife and then marrying her.

edit: Why are they showing him winning the title in a heel fashion?

AR Fox & Lince Dorado are absolutely tearing it up.

Lince was sitting on the apron and Fox hit a jumping senton off the stage and over the crowd. Lunacy. Lince just hit an SSP off the entranceway.

Yeah, what did Jeff Jarrett do or whom did he piss off?

This company seriously needs to focus on their own talent and not WWE cast offs. Though I'll give Bully Ray props for reinventing himself. AJ Styles, Magnus, Chris Sabin (sp), James Storm need to be the main faces. Nothing wrong with Sting, Angle and Hrdy being in there.

And this Aces and Eight storyline won't be over until Bound for Glory probably. Then we can spin off Bully with Brooke Hogan. And the rest of the jobbers can go away.

BadAss2961

Certainly more than Angle or Sting but he's 36. Doubt he'll doing too many peles and springboard 450s 10 years from now. In any event it's lame that they're inducting active wrestlers in the first place. The guy they inducted last year is in the main event of this PPV for crying out loud.
I agree that the whole idea of them having a HOF already is stupid. But inducting guys that are so far away from retirement would only add to the madness.

BadAss2961

Still major heat for him cheating with Angle's ex wife and then marrying her.

edit: Why are they showing him winning the title in a heel fashion?
How's there still heat from that? Jarrett and Angle did like a billion matches together after that whole thing with Karen.

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

AR Fox & Lince both springboarded off the apron up to the same corner and Fox hit a Spanish Fly out of nowhere! Amazing agility.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol @ Aries looking down at his crotch when he climbed the turnbuckle for his entrance

remnant

Banned
random question but what happen to chris harris? Gunner being Storms partner feels so thrown together that it's hard to believe that was the original plan.

You know, reading the chikara results, a non-finish is still a non-finish. LAME. I don't care that you try to justify it, it's still super lame.

That's exactly how you're supposed to feel. Wink screwing you out of seeing a finish makes you want him to get his comeuppance. This is the start of the story not the end. People complaining are just to "smart" for their own good. The rest of the card was kick ass and the main event was great wrestling wise until they did an awesome storyline to close the show.

I'm glad that Gargano has turned heel, but I'm still so very tired of him in the champion role. It's a shame he hasn't been signed to WWE as well, so this shit could end already.

Kaladin

You knew Samuray Del Sol was something special the minute he debuted in Dragon Gate USA. Happy for him, but sad to see him leave the big indie groups so soon.

How's there still heat from that? Jarrett and Angle did like a billion matches together after that whole thing with Karen.

Supposedly the deal is that Jeff denied having a relationship with Karen when Dixie asked her so even though they did that huge angle she never trusted him anymore. Then Jeff did Ring Ka King which was canceled and the new powers at TNA like Bischoff don't like him so they don't use him. So basically TNA is like you middle school but filled with 40 year olds.

Wrong way booking strikes again. Storm is injured. Daniels/Kaz or Roode/Aries should've won. They could've won the titles when Storm was healed.

The Knockouts title should've been featured instead of this Terrel nonsense. For whatever reason, the company is hot on her.

Joseph Park should've won the title, not Abyss. But I guess they're going for some type of angle.

Ithil

Abyss should just be dead and buried as a gimmick. Joseph Park is vastly more interesting and compelling a character. I'd have marked for him winning a title, whereas Abyss it's like "....eh.".

tm24

That's exactly how you're supposed to feel. Wink screwing you out of seeing a finish makes you want him to get his comeuppance. This is the start of the story not the end. People complaining are just to "smart" for their own good. The rest of the card was kick ass and the main event was great wrestling wise until they did an awesome storyline to close the show.

No, it doesn;t make me hate anyone. If anything, it makes me just feel indifferent. It's just lame. I don't hate it, it's just really lame.

EVOLVE's back from intermission.

You knew Samuray Del Sol was something special the minute he debuted in Dragon Gate USA. Happy for him, but sad to see him leave the big indie groups so soon.

Yeah, he really could have done so much more on the indies, but I'm sure he'll impress in WWE.

dream

I feel like I just watched a star making hardcore performance a la RKO at WWE Backlash 2004. The hot blonde yak basically did everything short of falling into thumbtacks.

Top Bottom