• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

somedevil

Sabin is gushing

By accident because the title hit Mr. Sabin in the head when he dropped down after winning the title. With Hogan coming out I know its to put over Sabin but it looks like its just overshadowed him with the crowd caring more about Hogan then Sabin.

remnant

Banned
Honestly how many times has Hoganor any TNA GM said "The division is the future."

Nice that they are keeping the X Division title stip though. i thought Dstination X was cut

dream

Oh man they're totally using my idea for bringing back Hardcore Hogan to build up to a tables match with Bully Ray Dudley.

Lifting weights must be banned in TNA, everyone looks really skinny (except for Joe) with little definition. I'm not being advocate for muscleheads and steroid abuse here, but I mean... they look odd.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I haven't watched anything TNA has put on in months.

Looking at the card, it looks like absolutely nothing has changed in what, six months? A year?

BadAss2961

I haven't watched anything TNA has put on in months.

Looking at the card, it looks like absolutely nothing has changed in what, six months? A year?
This card really is terrible.

I had hope for TNA about a year ago, but they've just been shit lately.

Lyte Edge

It looks like Joe has gotten wider and Magnus stole Christian's tights.

I guess that's new.

remnant

Banned
I blame the aces and eights. They have a lot of talent but that's their big thing right now... At least I hope so.

That's the weird thing about Aces and eights. They have a lot of talent and none of it is in Aces and Eights. No one there besides Bully and ....maybe Ken can be a future champion.

Compare them to evolution, or DX or hell even the Shield. They were able to get people by introducing and slowly pushing people to th top of the card.

Who has benefitted from this besides Bully Ray, who was already at the cusp of being top of the card before this started.

If anything A&8 kills Austin Aries and Robert Roode

tm24

You know, reading the chikara results, a non-finish is still a non-finish. LAME. I don't care that you try to justify it, it's still super lame.

Also, was watching the terra.com feed and they had a killer Negro Casas vs Mascara Dorada match. Was really good. Great weekend for wrestling!

BadAss2961

Aces and Eights is just a half assed attempt at creating an nWo.

Bully is great, and much respect to D-Von, but they can't carry this shit. The group sucks. Move on TNA -- this stable is never going to "happen."

You know, reading the chikara results, a non-finish is still a non-finish. LAME. I don't care that you try to justify it, it's still super lame.

Yeah, I would have preferred Wink sending someone out to help King win, rather than the whole shutting down the show, as dramatic as it was.

The fact that CHIKARA teased a big announcement post-show makes it even more galling - presumably Wink didn't want that to go ahead, but still.

tm24

Yeah, I would have preferred Wink sending someone out to help King win, rather than the whole shutting down the show, as dramatic as it was.

The fact that CHIKARA teased a big announcement post-show makes it even more galling - presumably Wink didn't want that to go ahead, but still.

Honestly, the thing so far sounds like a bad Nick Spencer comic, and not a Jonathan Hickman comic

Also, CMLL had Nakamura in a trios match where he worked with Rush a lot. The entire IWGP IC thing still blows my mind since everyone was pretty sure Rush would get the title shot before his accident. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on with that

Lyte Edge

Jay Bradley looks like a roided up Patrick Warburton with a stupid haircut.

remnant

Banned
Tyson Tomko
Tyrant
Matt Morgam
Hernandez
Gunner
Crimson

and now we welcome J. Bradley to the long list of young, stacked wrestlers who accomplish jack shit in TNA

That's the weird thing about Aces and eights. They have a lot of talent and none of it is in Aces and Eights. No one there besides Bully and ....maybe Ken can be a future champion.

Compare them to evolution, or DX or hell even the Shield. They were able to get people by introducing and slowly pushing people to th top of the card.

Who has benefitted from this besides Bully Ray, who was already at the cusp of being top of the card before this started.

If anything A&8 kills Austin Aries and Robert Roode

Definitely killed Austin Aries reign. Sucks I hope they can turn it around when all of this is done. I mean the BFG is still coming so I hope they choose the right people and we can get great matches on a weekly basis. Am I being to hopeful though?

EVOLVE show has been good so far.

The newcomers 6-man tag with Los Ben Dejos & Shane Strickland vs The Bravado Brothers & Andrew Everett was all kinds of awesome. Super fun match.

dream

I know I shouldn't be surprised because this is Impact Wrestling but, my god, this is such a low-rent induction ceremony.

somedevil

Kurt Angle? Well its a screw you to WWE before they can do it and poor Jeff Jarrett. He is too toxic right now to put in there hall of fame.

Top Bottom