• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

tm24

All this talk about Samuray, man June 15th is gonna be a sad day. Seriously, i don't enjoy this new sad PWG show trend

daemissary

I just logged on solely to see if that Knockouts match was as amazing as I thought it was. I'm glad I'm not crazy.

Edit: Boo new Styles theme. I mean its good but I love his old theme.

No, it doesn;t make me hate anyone. If anything, it makes me just feel indifferent. It's just lame. I don't hate it, it's just really lame.

No one cared about the main event, most people were complaining about it. It had little to no build going in. So why is everyone complaining about a non finish that led to an angle that is a million times more interesting? Does every main event have to have a straight finish or else it's lame?

btw

that was probably the best televised womens I've seen in a long time.

WOW! Brian Cage vs Jon Davis was just freaking brutal, they went all out right from the bell and just sprinted to the finish line, guns blazing. Loved it.

Kaladin

LMAO, Johnny Gargano tried to pose ringside with a kid, and this happened.

E6382ay.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If Bully is fighting Hogan at BFG, then logic says he has to drop the title because BFG is the next ppv.....

Penguin

If Bully is fighting Hogan at BFG, then logic says he has to drop the title because BFG is the next ppv.....

Is it?

Thought they mentioned a PPV during the summer.. seems like June-Oct is a long time

See a good promo on what a No Holds Barred match is.. and an actual move

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Is it?

Thought they mentioned a PPV during the summer.. seems like June-Oct is a long time

it's only 4 ppvs a year now

the BFG series starts this week. Winner gets a title shot. Bully can't job to Hogan and have a title match at BFG

Earlier Hogan said something about Destination X but this fool doesn't even know that ppv was killed. Hogan...always on top of the business BROTHER

Kaladin

That was some bullshit from Gargano. Ripped Del Sol's mask off to get him to tap. Then further disgraced Del Sol by wearing his mask while celebrating the win. I agree with Lenny's reaction: God dammit Johnny.

Entropia

No One Remembers
E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB! E-C-DUB!

Entropia

No One Remembers
TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH! TEE-EN-EH!

That was some bullshit from Gargano. Ripped Del Sol's mask off to get him to tap. Then further disgraced Del Sol by wearing his mask while celebrating the win. I agree with Lenny's reaction: God dammit Johnny.

I fucking loved the match, but Gargano's a damn bastard! I wanted to see the Summer of Del Sol :(

Gargano Del Sol;

ibl5gyTYmrLryk.png

Top Bottom