• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Who was the one rambling that Xbox and Steam are so great because you won't need the disc even though that's the same thing with PS4? Because that was hilarious.

Mark & Jay Briscoe's promos for the ROH iPPV have sold me on their match at least, great stuff as always from Dem Boys;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN9oiTUbNks Jay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsFvzEarco - Mark

The Xbone needed to fail. It was too dangerous of a system to have out there with too much restrictive bullshit. I don't care how badly you want tech to be advanced, it shouldn't cost people basic freedoms.

I've never agreed with you more, friend Beef.

strobogo

Banned
If I spent a day making wrestling versions of the weird girl facebook things, I'd probably off myself for real. I can't think of anything that could increase my self loathing any more.

gurudyne

If I spent a day making wrestling versions of the weird girl facebook things, I'd probably off myself for real. I can't think of anything that could increase my self loathing any more.

And yet you drag that stuff in here like a cat with a dead bird. What's wrong with you?

sailorswayze

Neo Member
I actually have a friend who made a blog for basically just that.

tumblr_inline_monv556P5l1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_monv3iVwXB1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_monv2eWKuA1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_monv4eX0Sw1qz4rgp.png

http://justwrasslingthings.tumblr.com/

I made a few of them.

I'm upset because this set the future back about 10 years. It's inexorable. It's coming. I just have to fuckin wait for it.

Seriously:

It sucks to me, because if the Bone could have proven their 10 Family plan was financially viable for publishers to stay afloat while ensuring people could play the games, then we could have a future that embraced sharing and did it in a fair way. Now, unfortunately, and as expected, it's axed - which means the next attempt someone has at sharing on a large system like that will be much MORE restrictive (10 is pretty nice) and now we can't take that step, and it bums me out. I'm not "some fatass who doesnt want to change a disc" because that's not the issue - the issue to me is the perceived value of sharing and how it's just taken a backseat for another long time.

Thank god Steam is implementing a gameshare.

Dude, you're living in a fantasy land. The PS3 already had a similar plan that let you share games between 5 people and publishers fucking hated it, eventually pushing Sony to drop it down to 2. At very best, Microsoft would've let publishers opt out of the system and there'd be next to no games that actually supported it.

tm24

I'm upset because this set the future back about 10 years. It's inexorable. It's coming. I just have to fuckin wait for it.

Seriously:

It sucks to me, because if the Bone could have proven their 10 Family plan was financially viable for publishers to stay afloat while ensuring people could play the games, then we could have a future that embraced sharing and did it in a fair way. Now, unfortunately, and as expected, it's axed - which means the next attempt someone has at sharing on a large system like that will be much MORE restrictive (10 is pretty nice) and now we can't take that step, and it bums me out. I'm not "some fatass who doesnt want to change a disc" because that's not the issue - the issue to me is the perceived value of sharing and how it's just taken a backseat for another long time.

Thank god Steam is implementing a gameshare.

The share feature would of been neutered harder than the PS3's share policy. And publishers would of worked around it

EDIT: DAMN YOU LIQUIDSOLID!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunflower, I think this is relevant to your interests: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596706

That old dude keeps his shit up. Not bad.

What's a Master Yoshi?

The share feature would of been neutered harder than the PS3's share policy. And publishers would of worked around it

EDIT: DAMN YOU LIQUIDSOLID!

Maybe. But we'll never know. Of course publishers can still do whatever the hell they want, DRM's gon' get weird. Just no sharons.

Also I highly doubt I'm on anyone's ignore list. I'm level-headed, I make a lot of sense, and I'm not hostile. That should be enough for people. I explain my positions well, and certainly it's not a leap of faith to read what I write and say "Well, I can see where you're coming from."

It helps that I've never picked a bad GOTY yet. You all need to make sure you've played Alpha Protocol.

somedevil

Here is the Blu-Ray exclusives for WWE's Legends of the Mid South:

* Ted DiBiase discusses getting his tires slashed by fans
* 1982 North American Title bout between JYD & DiBiase
* Mid South history in the Louisiana Super Dome
* 1985 Steel Cage match, Ted DiBiase & Dr. Death vs. Jake the Snake & Barbarian
* The Buzz Sawyer story
* Jim Duggan vs. Buzz Sawyer 1985
* Jim Cornette's Favorite Moment in Mid South
* 1984 Cornette's Birthday Party
* Bill Watts seeks help to battle Midnight Express
* Bill Watts & Stagger Lee vs. Midnight Express
* Dusty Rhodes talks Boyd Pierce, evaluating talent and more
* Cowboy Bill Watts talks about the late Ernie Ladd

tm24

Maybe. But we'll never know. Of course publishers can still do whatever the hell they want, DRM's gon' get weird. Just no sharons.

The Family share plan itself is a thing we'll never know. The thing was so confusing from the start that neither side really knows how it would of worked.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, unblockus is amazing. Got my mitts on Punisher War Zone thanks to Britain. Hey British netflix viewers - PWZ is worth watching. Amazing movie.

strobogo

Banned
I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get a cheap blu-ray player and just use it with composite. Fuck it. What's really weird is what I use for my monitor is actually a fully HD capable TV, yet it doesn't have HDMI. It only has RGA, component, and S-Video. Why would you make a fully HD capable TV and not have any inputs to allow for full HD?

bangai-o

Banned
Man, unblockus is amazing. Got my mitts on Punisher War Zone thanks to Britain. Hey British netflix viewers - PWZ is worth watching. Amazing movie.

i was just reading Punisher this morning. I randomly reached in my comic box and Barracuda was tossing Punisher into the ocean to fight a shark.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Have you seen Dredd? Same basic principle but sooo much better.

Yeah. Dredd was alright, it was even really good, but it was no PWZ :) They're both magical though. Dredd's high point was its soundtrack though - got damn it had good music.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Holy shit
“If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be a WWE superstar today, I would tell you you’re a fool,” O’Neil said. “If it wasn’t for a very good friend of mine and my neighbor, Dave Batista, I can assure you I wouldn’t be here today.”

Top Bottom