• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Kaladin

ijWYne1J4a1rm.gif

I will never complain about no-selling again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This has to be the most disturbing Community thread that I've read on GAF. And yes, I'm including PonyGAF in that blanket statement.

I was going to say "you read that shit?" but you're the caretaker of the Sonic OT and that must be a gargantuan task to keep sane.

BTW I tried Sonic 3 some - is it Sonic 3 or "Sonic & Knuckles" that I should be trying? I honestly can't keep it straight, but lemme say Sonic 4 Episode 2 isn't blowing me away.

BTW I tried Sonic 3 some - is it Sonic 3 or "Sonic & Knuckles" that I should be trying? I honestly can't keep it straight, but lemme say Sonic 4 Episode 2 isn't blowing me away.

Episode 2 doesn't blow people away, it blows chunks, Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the real deal however.

sailorswayze

Neo Member
While looking for Divas fic I am reminded how original characters (most of the time female self-inserts of the author) in wrestling fanfics are the Absolute Worst Thing.

I was going to say "you read that shit?" but you're the caretaker of the Sonic OT and that must be a gargantuan task to keep sane.

I tried to play some more Sonic Adventure 2 today. After encountering the 4th Knuckle's stage I just tapped out. The game broke me.

Fuck this game. I just deleted that crap off my hard drive. Can't believe I actually spent real life money on this shit.

It isn't actually, since everyone who posts there hates all the shitty fanfiction and deviantArt "do not steal" character bullshit that plagues the internet. There's a reason why the secondary motto of the thread is "it's safer here."
Episode 2 doesn't blow people away, it blows chunks, Sonic 3 and Knuckles is the real deal however.
Owl knows the score. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is what you should be playing.
I tried to play some more Sonic Adventure 2 today. After encountering the 4th Knuckle's stage I just tapped out. The game broke me.

Fuck this game. I just deleted that crap off my hard drive. Can't believe I actually spent real life money on this shit.
Both Adventure games have aged poorly. I bought Adventure 1 DX on PSN because it was on sale, and I couldn't believe how bad it was. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owl knows the score. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is what you should be playing.

Let me rephrase this, as I keep getting confused:

I own Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles on XBLA and PC. Are they BOTH good? Is S+K also Knuckles tacked onto Sonic 3?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The truth should come out.

I enjoyed Sonic Colors and Generations more than the Genesis games at the time. Better soundtrack. Nobody likes that booping and bopping chiptunes.

Sonic Advance is pretty badass.

Sonic's friends are actually not shitty in this one. I mean shit, they're actually more fun to play as than Sonic himself. Wish they'd release it on the eshop or something. Loved that game back in the day ;_;

Let me rephrase this, as I keep getting confused:

I own Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles on XBLA and PC. Are they BOTH good? Is S+K also Knuckles tacked onto Sonic 3?

On their own, they are both good, yes. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is both games combined which allows you to play as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles in nearly every level of both games (Knuckles still has less levels, and Tails can't access Doomsday Zone).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
On their own, they are both good, yes. Sonic 3 & Knuckles is both games combined which allows you to play as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles in nearly every level of both games (Knuckles still has less levels, and Tails can't access Doomsday Zone).

Thanks B33f0rz. So the consensus is "just play through them motherfuckers" so I will do this when I can. I can't stop playing State of Decay.

While looking for Divas fic I am reminded how original characters (most of the time female self-inserts of the author) in wrestling fanfics are the Absolute Worst Thing.
You don't love Mary Sues!?
Thanks B33f0rz. So the consensus is "just play through them motherfuckers" so I will do this when I can. I can't stop playing State of Decay.
yupyupyup what it do
Speculation: AJ definitely wrote pro wrestler fan fiction and included herself in it as a teenager.
I don't want to imagine what she thought after she met Lita.

KissVibes

Banned
Re: X1 news -

tumblr_mon8sxedRI1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Also, where the fuck is David Otunga?????

EVERYTHING FANFICTION IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING.

I was up until 10am reading WWE fanfiction. I'M PRETTY SURE ONE OF THEM INVOLVED STREET SHARKS.

To think that there are some people who want the series to go back to that mess.

The truth should come out.

I enjoyed Sonic Colors and Generations more than the Genesis games at the time. Better soundtrack. Nobody likes that booping and bopping chiptunes.
I can respect the first part of this statement but disrespecting the tunes? those are fighting words Dragonzord.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm upset because this set the future back about 10 years. It's inexorable. It's coming. I just have to fuckin wait for it.

Seriously:

It sucks to me, because if the Bone could have proven their 10 Family plan was financially viable for publishers to stay afloat while ensuring people could play the games, then we could have a future that embraced sharing and did it in a fair way. Now, unfortunately, and as expected, it's axed - which means the next attempt someone has at sharing on a large system like that will be much MORE restrictive (10 is pretty nice) and now we can't take that step, and it bums me out. I'm not "some fatass who doesnt want to change a disc" because that's not the issue - the issue to me is the perceived value of sharing and how it's just taken a backseat for another long time.

Thank god Steam is implementing a gameshare.

Kaladin

It's not even about DRM or game sharing for me. I need to know MS has quality control down before I even think of getting a Xbox One. My PS3 launch unit is still running smooth while I went through 3 360s.

bangai-o

Banned
It's not even about DRM or game sharing for me. I need to know MS has quality control down before I even think of getting a Xbox One. My PS3 launch unit is still running smooth while I went through 3 360s.

its about powerbricks for me. Its 2013 and we still got powerbricks.

edit

I started watching Hunger Games (Amazon Instant free!) So far it sucks. Looks like a horrible teenage drama. I thought it was supposed to be violent.

The Xbone needed to fail. It was too dangerous of a system to have out there with too much restrictive bullshit. I don't care how badly you want tech to be advanced, it shouldn't cost people basic freedoms.
If you had Sunny on ignore, you would have missed an OT Thread of the Year Candidate.

Which thread was that?

Top Bottom