• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

jmdajr

1003974_470553399695363_1294963205_n.jpg

995816_549004275141928_915003836_n.jpg

1016041_505499286189606_1408452253_n.jpg

994795_549003748475314_170885820_n.jpg

My friends now ex-wife would post shit like this everyday on facebook. Pretty incognito way to bash him. lol.

My friends now ex-wife would post shit like this everyday on facebook. Pretty incognito way to bash him. lol.

My ex-girlfriend used to do that, good think I do not have her on facebook anymore.

Also the 6 man tag on NXT was great.

Edit: I botched like Sin Cara.

strobogo

Banned
These are all from just one girl. I don't even post half of them that she posts. She for real puts up 15-20 a day of these things.

Jamie OD

WWE must be getting pissed at Twitter and now Facebook for stealing their Tout thunder by making their own mini video social sites.

Kaladin

WWE must be getting pissed at Twitter and now Facebook for stealing their Tout thunder by making their own mini video social sites.

Tout by itself is pretty useless when the two main social media networks have similar services already integrated into their own systems.

dream

At that point, Bryan backstage went to HHH and there was a loud screaming match between the two of them that was not caught by cameras. I’ve read people say that the two guys were using what happened and working a storyline backstage. There’s enough to be suspicious of every aspect. But every person backstage we contacted believed it was real, and there are some very perceptive people who have seen their share of worked shoots and attempts to fool the boys with backstage angles. All said the entire story as was going around was a shoot, and that Bryan and HHH got into a loud argument that nearly came to blows, that nobody had ever seen Bryan act that way.

At the time it was feared the injuries were worse because of how long it took for Bryan to get up, and the fact the left arm was just hanging there as Bryan was still trying to do his match. He was supposed to at one point do a skin the cat spot, but couldn’t (although he was able to pretty much do it on the second try) because he had no power in his left arm. Jerry Lawler noticed the problems immediately and was commenting on them. Under normal circumstances, this would have been cause for concern, but since they booked a very similar scenario with Ziggler the night before, and with HHH on Raw a few weeks earlier, it just came across like an effective idea that they are now beating to death.

As soon as he got to the back, Bryan made a beeline for HHH. He got in his face and was screaming about how in his entire career, he had never not finished a match due to injury and he should be able to decide if he could continue. But what’s weird to me is that if Bryan was hurt but scripted to win, given Orton was back suplexing him on the barricade, why didn’t they have Orton quickly miss an RKO, get put in the no lock, and they would have their finish and it wouldn’t mess up plans?

The WWE web site covered it like it was storyline, saying that HHH and Bryan almost came to blows as Bryan got in his face talking about his injuries he’d worked through and they had never stopped the match, cursing at him and that they should never stop one of his matches if he thinks he’s okay to go. HHH talked about working through a torn quad (in a match where he finished the match and did the finish planned), which it was noted actually made no sense because in trying to say he was tough and did what Bryan wanted to do, he was making Bryan’s point. Bryan brought up that this was supposed to be the most important win of his career and they took it away from him. Several backstage confirmed that they did appear they were going to come to blows, and Orton and Brian James jumped in to separate them. Eventually both calmed down, both apologized to the other, and said there were no hard feelings and it was just emotions. HHH did do a web site interview, acknowledged there was a confrontation, played it down, just said it was two guys passionate about the business, that they made up, but that he had to make the tough call. He said his job is to protect the talent and he will always make the call to protect the talent.

Aiii

So not worth it
Good job Bryan. Nothing gets you over faster in WWE than standing up to the bosses. They love passion, especially Vince.

somedevil

Well going by Smackdown Spoilers they are going to do the final Orton and Bryan match on Raw after realizing doing big wins on Smackdown isn't the best idea.

BOOO NIN Fanclub pre-sale for Atlanta only has the floor tickets available. I want a lower level ticket dammit. NIN is a band you want to be further away from to take in the whole staging a long with the show.....kinda like Iron Maiden.

I missed the pre-sale here. Probably gonna just hit it up tomorrow when the regular sale opens.

Iron Maiden was possibly my favourite concert ever and I saw it from the floor, but we were standing far enough back to see the whole show.

Kaladin

I missed the pre-sale here. Probably gonna just hit it up tomorrow when the regular sale opens.

Iron Maiden was possibly my favourite concert ever and I saw it from the floor, but we were standing far enough back to see the whole show.

I checked the arena pre-sales, they gave them the crappy reserved sections. Looks like the good stuff for reserved is going on regular sale.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Former WWE Superstar Colt Cabana (known as Scotty Goldman during his brief run from 2007-2009) recently received a tryout with WWE to be a color commentator. At this time, there’s no word on whether he’ll be hired, but we do know the tryout was set up by his longtime friend, CM Punk.

And Stro said that Daniel Bryan has more crowd interaction than anyone else. Do you see Bryan doing this much interaction? Didn't think so.

#cenation

Not to mention that the only reason the WWE Universe does the "yes" and "no" chants was because Cena incorporated it into his promo on the Raw after 'Mania, and as a result got it over for Daniel Bryan to use.

Top Bottom