• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

jmdajr

tumblr_static_tumblr_mibje1qvnh1s5g0jgo2_250.gif

jmdajr

I don't know how to say this, saw this years ago.

But some dude had a series of wwf diva photos with...uuuuuhhhh,
something extra added to them.

Kaladin

WWE is running a local show Sunday....man, this one sounds like a barn burner:

Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton

Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

The Miz

The Great Khali

Prime Time Players

The Usos

and more!

strobogo

Banned
And not a single pair of real boobs on that page.

I'm about to get a PCIe to SATA connector. I wish there was a computer store around here that I could go pick one up instead of have to order from Amazon and wait a few days. We have two Radio Shacks, but they are Radio Shacks.

gurudyne

Genuine Question.

Do you consider John Cena to be Charismatic?

Sort of. As a performer, all he has going is stage presence, but for wrestling that's enough, even when you're as aimless as John. What the man needs is training in character acting, a character to act, and then some direction.

nappy

Neo Member

Oh dear, this is so fine that it left me speechless for a moment or two.

By the way, hey guys (and girls!), I've been lurking for half a year or so and would probably continue on doing so, but I just couldn't go past that without saying something :D I love WrassleGAF, such a neat little community.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh dear, this is so fine that it left me speechless for a moment or two.

By the way, hey guys (and girls!), I've been lurking for half a year or so and would probably continue on doing so, but I just couldn't go past that without saying something :D I love WrassleGAF, such a neat little community.

To-do list:

Grab a wrasslin avatar and show your true colors! Then: Give us a Fave Five.

HELL, EVERYONE GIVE US A FAVE FIVE, RIGHT NOW!

Fave Five circa 1994:

1. Jumbo Tsuruta
2. Rick Martel
3. Adam Bomb
4. Sting
5. Scott Norton

Joeki11a

Banned
I do not believe regular guy just out of bed look Punk Looks right in front of Brock, it looks silly.

Bald angry punk would look better, not sure how vince can sell this in a Believable manner.

jmdajr

Fave Five as of today

1) Daniel Bryan
2) CM Punk
3) The Shield
4) Ziggler
5) Mark Henry (newly inducted to the hall of pain)

Kaladin

To-do list:

Grab a wrasslin avatar and show your true colors! Then: Give us a Fave Five.

HELL, EVERYONE GIVE US A FAVE FIVE, RIGHT NOW!

Fave Five circa 1994:

1. Jumbo Tsuruta
2. Rick Martel
3. Adam Bomb
4. Sting
5. Scott Norton

1994 Fave Five:

1. Hulk Hogan (bah god Hogan is in WCW, Hogan is in WCW!)
2. Vader
3. Sting
4. Cactus Jack
5. Steve Austin

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1994 Fave Five:

1. Hulk Hogan (bah god Hogan is in WCW, Hogan is in WCW!)
2. Vader
3. Sting
4. Cactus Jack
5. Steve Austin

Hogan's WCW jump was that awesome to you? I don't remember how people were when that happened, I was afk that year so to speak. I had watched a lot from 91 to about 93 but in 94 I didn't catch much at the time.

Aiii

So not worth it
FAVE FIVE ALL CURRENT WWE:
1. AJ Lee, won title, gave great promo's, revitalized interest in an entire division.
2. Daniel Bryan, beat Shield, is amazing, gets angry when he can barely move and Hunter ends the match for him. Best in the world.
3. Bray Wyatt, eats worlds.
4. The Shield, SIERRA HOTEL ECHO LIMA DELTA, SHIELD, DU-DUM, DU-DUM!
5. MARK HENRY DOING WHAT HE DO.
Honorable mention: CM Punk, 2nd best in the word, glad he's back.

Kaladin

Hogan's WCW jump was that awesome to you? I don't remember how people were when that happened, I was afk that year so to speak. I had watched a lot from 91 to about 93 but in 94 I didn't catch much at the time.

It was huge for WCW and they portrayed it as the big event that it was. I wasn't even mad that he won the belt from Ric Flair in his first match in the company because how else are you going to debut Hulk Hogan at the peak of his career?

BFIB

It was huge for WCW and they portrayed it as the big event that it was. I wasn't even mad that he won the belt from Ric Flair in his first match in the company because how else are you going to debut Hulk Hogan at the peak of his career?

I remember watching WCW Saturday Night and all the sudden, this scrolling newsfeed popped up on the bottom.

WCW signs Hulk Hogan!

Almost fell out of my chair!

nappy

Neo Member
Hmmmm, fave five all time:

Randy Savage
CM Punk
HBK
Owen Hart
Daniel Bryan

Fave five current:

CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Antonio Cesaro
Wade Barrett - it's a shame his momentum got killed some time ago, the guy's gold
AJ (I had to, I'm sorry!)

You can easily notice that my angle of view is pretty much limited to Whiskey Whiskey Echo. I would love to dive into NJPW or something like that, but it seems like I just can't afford enough time... Heck, I even have to skip RAW/SD lately, instead mostly reading talk during the shows on WrassleGAF and watching bright parts later.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You can easily notice that my angle of view is pretty much limited to Whiskey Whiskey Echo. I would love to dive into NJPW or something like that, but it seems like I just can't afford enough time... Heck, I even have to skip RAW/SD lately, instead mostly reading talk during the shows on WrassleGAF and watching bright parts later.

It's been a banner year for NJPW, and I am very happy skipping WWE's entire product for NJPW once a month along with bits and bobs that Bootaaay or Dragonzord and so and so link in here. It's never been a better time to dive in to NJPW.

That being said, WWE is coming around and I find myself making time to watch more WWE programming because it feels a LOT more focused lately.

is he making a pizza?

Going tanning. What an animal.

Aiii

So not worth it
Never apologise for choosing AJ in your fave five, never.

Honestly, she is one of the top performers in that company.

jred2k

Its been a while since I've done a Fave Five:

1. CM Punk
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Shield
4. Austin Aries
5. Antonio Cesaro

I need to get outside the comfort zone a little more.

Kaladin

Current Fave Five:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Antonio Cesaro
3. The Wyatt Family
4. Sami Zayn
5. AJ Lee

I can actually fill a top 5 with WWE names for the first time in a while.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah when was the last time Stephanie had a match. She's gonna really put her over!

The first match AJ made when they let her play her character in WWE '13 was Steph. If they do this match I'm not sure she's gonna be able to keep it together, the damn mark.

But yeah, I did enjoy AJ calling her Boss Lady and making a crack about Hunter, should make for a fun feud.

Top Bottom