• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Kaladin

The first match AJ made when they let her play her character in WWE '13 was Steph. If they do this match I'm not sure she's gonna be able to keep it together, the damn mark.

But yeah, I did enjoy AJ calling her Boss Lady and making a crack about Hunter, should make for a fun feud.

They've already got a diva mark on NXT: Bailey. I think that's the character she's going for....either that or a complete ditz and a mark.

Jitters

tumblr_mophszNFqM1qex2sao1_250.gif

Fave 5 WWE
Punk
AJ
Bryan
The Shield
Axel

Fave 5 TNA
Bully
Aries
Taryn
Bad Influence
Rampage

Fave 5s are the best. It reminds me of when I would spend all day on wrestling forums, and basically just fantasy book and say who are faves were. Good times.

1994 Fav Five
1. Owen Hart
2. Diesel (Little Luchador knew no better)
3. Shawn Michaels
4. 1-2-3 Kid
5. The Undertaker

(British Bulldog was right up there too)

As a constant lurker I should throw out a fave five:

Current:

Antonio Cesaro
Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton (boring but crisp)
Titus O'Neal
Corey Graves

Honourable mention to Sheamus for being a fantastic ring performer with the absolute worst gimmick

Bottom:

Alberto Del Rio
Kofi Kingston
Bo Dallas
Darren Young
John Cena

All time:

Mick Foley (all faces)
Macho Man
Bret Hart
Rock
Austin
(vanilla I know)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Look at all these fave fives without Mark Henry. He should legit leave because of you jerks. You didn't believe in him.
y4PUK.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mark Henry deserves to be on EVERY current Fave Five.

Fave Five Time? Fave Five Time

WWE/NXT
1. Daniel Bryan
2. The Shield
3. CM Punk
4. Mark Henry
5. Antonio Cesaro

HR: Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Wyatt Family

TNA:
1. Austin Aries
2. Robert Roode
3. Christopher Daniels
4. AJ Styles
5. Kazarian

Womens:
1. Paige
2. Emma
3. AJ Lee
4. Mickie James
5.Taryn Terrel

Actually, since I'm nearing the end of October 2001 on this rewatch, here is my 2001 Fave Five (up to October 2001).

1. William Regal
2. Christian
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin
4. RVD
5. Kurt Angle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Accursed Prince Devitt *bristles*

I hate that guy so much...dammit...

XenoRaven

Current NJPW Fave Five

1. Minoru Suzuki
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Katsuyori Shibata
4. Hirooki Goto
5. Shelton Benjamin

Honorable mention: Shinsuke Nakamura

I feel like there's someone I really like that I'm forgetting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current NJPW Fave Five

1. Minoru Suzuki
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Katsuyori Shibata
4. Hirooki Goto
5. Shelton Benjamin

You forgot to swap Nakamura with tired ol' Benjamin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fave five in 1994, one of the best years for pure wrestling talent. Squash matches aside.

1. Owen(go ahead and put him in for 95, 96, 97, and 98)
2. Rick Rude
3. Razor Ramon or Jushin Liger
4. Bret Hart
5. Rick Martel

Fave five currently
1. Toru Yano(Weird, right?)
2. Mark Henry
3. La Sombra
4. Daniel Bryan
5. KENTA
KENTA has not been on this list EVER before, but his match with Toru Yano is SO good. I love Yano but not as a wrestler, and KENTA has always been boring to me, but they have such a great matchup. It's like the perfect babyface vs shit eating heel matchup.
Toru Yano vs KENTA (40:39) Yano is carrying on SUWA's legacy of trolling KENTA constantly
My 2013 MOTY so far.

Naito cometh soon
Current NJPW Fave Five

1. Minoru Suzuki
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Katsuyori Shibata
4. Hirooki Goto
5. Shelton Benjamin

Yano and Iizuka, the greatest of all times.

strobogo

Banned
I hated it as a kid and I hate it now as an adult where dudes my age pretend like it is one of the greatest movies ever made. Fuck it, The Goonies is awful, too. Nostalgia my dick.

XenoRaven

You forgot to swap Nakamura with tired ol' Benjamin.
I've only seen two of Nakamura's matches so far. I'm sure he'll find his way onto the list in time. But I felt Shelton stood out more in their match at Dontaku. Same thing for Devitt. I think he'll be included in future lists, I just haven't seen enough yet.

Yano and Iizuka, the greatest of all times.
The only time I've seen them was in a bad 4-way (I think?) tag title match. I don't think anyone looked good in that damn match.

strobogo

Banned
Kanyon did, however, have a cool mask, a Kanyon Cutter (BANG!), way cooler moves, was a better bumper, and held a WWF and WCW title at the same time. Did Cena have any of those?

Hey Sunny, how do you feel about the revelation that the Family Sharing feature was only going to let you play demos? You'd be able to play them for 60 minutes and after that, you'd have to buy them. It was basically just a gimped version of Sony's Full Game Trial idea.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Sunny, how do you feel about the revelation that the Family Sharing feature was only going to let you play demos? You'd be able to play them for 60 minutes and after that, you'd have to buy them. It was basically just a gimped version of Sony's Full Game Trial idea.

I still haven't seen it confirmed beyond a pastebinlol post, but assuming it's legit (why not) then that's the catch they weren't telling us yet. So I'm not feeling as injured in its loss.

Still bummed I have to schlep discs around though like a dirty poor on the schoolyard, but I can buy digital. However no reselling, period, which is a shame. I wanted some control over my digital content.

Top Bottom