• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Orton was probably happy about that too. That was easily his best match since who-knows-when. And the fans popped for him HUGE when he dropped down to do the RKO.

You can tell Orton likes working D-Bry. He threw a ton of effort into that match.

Good job by both guys. D-Bry hype train cannot be stopped.

I haven't been watching RAW for a long time, but I'm glad I got to see Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton. Got to give them props for putting on a good show.

Alucard

Banned
A fantastic TV match showcasing Bryan's and Orton's talents. Simply superb. The ending was very creative and logical too. Beautiful stuff!!!

I can't believe Raw ended with Daniel Bryan standing victorious in the ring with his music playing and the crowd going nuts.

THIS. IS. JUNE!

Tonight shows how good D-Bry is and how good Orton can be. WWE has really put Orton in a box and limited his potential. I am happy that Randy got to show his ability tonight.

The only thing with that match was it was supposed to be a Street Fight, and they weren't wearing street clothes. That was always one of my fav things about that stip.

Huge props to Orton for this whole affair.

Seeing his interviews, he's really matured as a person and comes across like the coolest motherfucker in the planet.

He likes Darksiders 2 and Deus Ex: HR as well.

He earned a spot on my fave five.

The only thing with that match was it was supposed to be a Street Fight, and they weren't wearing street clothes. That was always one of my fav things about that stip.
orton and bryan walk around in those clothes on the street probably.

Even ***_******* would admit that the match was solid.
he's currently sitting somewhere trying to think of reasons why everything was just OK despite the match.

Can we please get good-looking Daniel Again?

tumblr_ly7pxckcB11rnjfjfo10_r4_250.jpg

Pretty please?

dream

See, that's the thing. RKO is a great worker. As a bad guy he's top 2. As a good guy, he's top 5. And on top of that, he's devastatingly handsome. I have no idea why Titan won't push him as the face of the company.

Brinbe

See, that's the thing. RKO is a great worker. As a bad guy he's top 2. As a good guy, he's top 5. And on top of that, he's devastatingly handsome. I have no idea why Titan won't push him as the face of the company.

wellness violations, two of them.

Joeki11a

Banned
Can any of you tell me if Main Event Mafia will have Steiner, Nash & Booker?, or will it be new members?

I do not want to see Samoa Joe in a Suit lol

Nobody, not even the biggest Danielson marks in Ring of Honor, could have predicted how perfect he was going to fit in WWE. Daniel Bryan is red hot right now.

KissVibes

Banned
Can we please get good-looking Daniel Again?

tumblr_ly7pxckcB11rnjfjfo10_r4_250.jpg

Pretty please?

Bro, this is good-looking Daniel:

Orton is terrible at handling the pressure of major angles being built around him. He's very self-destructive.

bro, we are not gonna have a punk/heyman moment in the near future. YOUR LOSS.

I don't ask for mindblowing amazing every show, just watchable. Raw was legitimately good last week, but most of these shows have still been boring. Sorry that I'm not like Aiii going "OMG THE LAST 3 MONTHS HAVE BEEN AMAZING" just because it isn't Zack Ryder changing tires bad right now.

EXCUSE ME IF I'M NOT MARKING OUT FOR EVERYTHING PYRO

I'M SORRY, THE HYPE JUST ISN'T THERE, GOD

strobogo

Banned
The hair is fine, but he definitely needs to trim the beard up. He can keep it long and shit, but it's looked gross for a while. His optimum beard size was like last fall. He need to get some tips from Sandow on how to maintain a large beard.

I wonder what happens when Sheamus accidentally shaves too much while trimming.

KissVibes

Banned
The hair is fine, but he definitely needs to trim the beard up. He can keep it long and shit, but it's looked gross for a while. His optimum beard size was like last fall. He need to get some tips from Sandow on how to maintain a large beard.

I wonder what happens when Sheamus accidentally shaves too much while trimming.

He needs to go back to NXT Pro/US Champion hair. He was so beautiful.

bangai-o

Banned
Raw is kind of.. not that great.

So much talking, and there was only two good matched of Del Rio x Jericho and Bryan x Orton.

I have a feeling internet is going to blame the "bad crowed" but the crowed started out well, but when the show ended up being a dud compared to the last month, you cant blame them.

Also blame CM Gas.

Dude, ANYTHING is better than the abomination we have now. This Goat Face horseshit has long overstayed its welcome, and was never funny in the first place.

Stupid toolbox Punk that made this shit trend on Twitter originally.

MA6iwuM.jpg

kovJ6.gif

I really hate when JBL brings it up though its really really annoying. Especially when Bryan is wrestling, the man is having a serious match!

dream

Can someone explain why I should care about Jericho vs. Ryback?

Dunno. It's astounding how stale Jericho is, shouting about being the ayatollah of rock and rolla and how he's a sexy beast and shit. Y2J is the most apt nickname in the WWE; he hasn't changed in 13 years.

bangai-o

Banned
Dunno. It's astounding how stale Jericho is, shouting about being the ayatollah of rock and rolla and how he's a sexy beast and shit. Y2J is the most apt nickname in the WWE; he hasn't changed in 13 years.

He is putting in good matches and giving his losses over to new talent which no other veterans in wwe are willing to do. I dont see what the problem is.

I don't ask for mindblowing amazing every show, just watchable. Raw was legitimately good last week, but most of these shows have still been boring. Sorry that I'm not like Aiii going "OMG THE LAST 3 MONTHS HAVE BEEN AMAZING" just because it isn't Zack Ryder changing tires bad right now.

EXCUSE ME IF I'M NOT MARKING OUT FOR EVERYTHING PYRO

I'M SORRY, THE HYPE JUST ISN'T THERE, GOD
BUT AJ CAME OUT IN A MUSCULAR BODY SUIT

Top Bottom