• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

DMczaf

20130531_EP_LARGE_TripleH_CurtisAxel_R.jpg

lol again. And probably my biggest issue with Curtis Axel so far is on full display here. It's not quite as bad as The Miz, but he's terrible at trying to look tough/intense/aggressive/menacing, etc. He just looks like a goof when he tries to do it.

Prediction: Curtis Axel will be working dark matches for TNA by the end of the summer.

Dolph Ziggler returns tonight, if he remembers how to get to the arena.

Sudden memory loss could be his new gimmick, oh the laughs that will be had, like he goes to tag in Big E only to suddenly forget that they're on the same team so he smacks him off the apron.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

of what? is this hockey talk? where they show us how awesome they are at using a broom? yeah real impressive. I bet retired hockey players have a lot of fun with sweeping chores after retiring.

Yeah, Triple H already stole the concussion angle from Ziggler.
HHH will come out on Raw looking lost and confused...
"they say I was once the king of kings but I remember nothing of my former glory"

Join HHH on a journey of rediscovery, as he climbs back up the roster regaining his lost past by coming into contact with specific objects and people relevant to his legendary past.

*touches shovel*
"this reminds me...of the way...I used to keep this business in order...hmm, this business huh?"

*Grasps Sledgehammer*
"If I were once a king, this feels like it should be my sceptre..."

*Tags in his new partner Zack Ryder*
"I feel as if I should use my shovel on this guy..."

lpGZe.gif

"I REMEMBER!"

Then he pedigrees Ryder and fires him with his returned memory and by extension COO powers.
This is what the Power of June has in store.

DMczaf

HHH will come out on Raw looking lost and confused...
"they say I was once the king of kings but I remember nothing of my former glory"

Join HHH on a journey of rediscovery, as he climbs back up the roster regaining his lost past by coming into contact with specific objects and people relevant to his legendary past.

*touches shovel*
"this reminds me...of the way...I used to keep this business in order...hmm, this business huh?"

*Grasps Sledgehammer*
"If I were once a king, this feels like it should be my sceptre..."

*Tags in his new partner Zack Ryder*
"I feel as if I should use my shovel on this guy..."

lpGZe.gif

"I REMEMBER!"

Then he pedigrees Ryder and fires him with his returned memory and by extension COO powers.
This is what the Power of June has in store.

I can see this all being shot with early 90s WCW production values.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8Xb5VJulQ

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lets go pacers!

oh it's basketball? Good, glad these players have a much rosier future, they will be able to throw out pieces of paper from across the room in a good office job. far better than sweeping kitchens.

I do like basketball

Ithil

I wonder if Cena will casually spoil the latest episode of Game of Thrones in a promo to appear "hip" and "with it".

Jamie OD

I wonder if Cena will casually spoil the latest episode of Game of Thrones in a promo to appear "hip" and "with it".

I honestly want to see a heel show up at Comic-Con this year and just spoil everything he can think of during the WWE panel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dave Batista offers words of wisdom:

"So this is my random rant of the day before I hit the sack. Been reflecting alot cuz I've spent the last 10 days and nights alone. And it just seems so crazy to me that I'm in London getting ready to co star in a Marvel film! A kid from Washington DC who didn't always have food to eat and was embarrassed to go to school because my raggedy clothes were from good will and my shoes had holes in them!! I'm not particularly talented,good looking,smart,athletic,etc.etc...But I've been able to entertain millions of people around the world. And i want to share some advice with anyone who wants some on how i got to do these things. And if just one person takes my advice then this novel of a tweet will be worth it. Get the fuck out of your comfort zone! Chase that dream of yours that seems unattainable and everyone else says you can't do! Don't half ass it! Don't make a couple calls and wait for something to happen.Go for broke! Try out! Audition! Take classes! Get out and network! Everybody starts somewhere!Yes people will hate on you and make fun of you and take every cheap shot they can. And yes you will be rejected and laughed at! So what!! Fuck people who laugh at you cuz you've got the balls to sack up and pursue your dreams! Amateur wrestling,bodybuilding,pro wrestling,mma,movies, all started out for me as a daydream. And I wasn't always successful but I never let haters or fear get in the way. I'd rather be a failure than a coward who didn't have the heart to to pursue his dreams. Which seems to be the common factor amongst haters. So listen up people cuz I'm not preachin for my own good! You've only got #onelife and we've only got #oneworld so be a #dreamchaser and don't take either for granted cuz tomorrow we may not have them anymore. Class dismissed. Gnite twitches!!!!!"

Strong words from the animal, i'm inclined to trust him as he did walk for miles inside a pit of danger.
Comfort Zone is the ultimate heel who buries all types.

What if Pac, El Generico, Kassius Ohno. and Emma invaded RAW with high flying / technical awesomeness with hell Jim Ross as their manager?

#powerofeljuneico

strobogo

Banned
Better question: What if someone split Bo's other kidney live on Raw and he had to retire to TNA? Mo Malice, newest member of Aces and 8s.

Sokantish

What if Pac, El Generico, Kassius Ohno. and Emma invaded RAW with high flying / technical awesomeness with hell Jim Ross as their manager?

#powerofeljuneico

What if they bring up Bo Dallas, Oliver Grey, and Conor O'Brian instead? Wait Bo Dallas has already been brought up... pretend he wasn't though

If you look into the mirror 3 times and say 'Bo Dallas', Bo Dallas appears in the same room and strangles you with his fabulous hair.

I wonder if Samuray Del Sol will sign over the rights to his name & look - he's got a pretty crazy unique mask that could be popular, merchandise wise.

Kaladin

I wonder if Samuray Del Sol will sign over the rights to his name & look - he's got a pretty crazy unique mask that could be popular, merchandise wise.

I hope WWE keeps him masked, what was it Booker T said about Hunico when he was unmasked? Something about being just a normal guy with a crew cut?

I got that vibe from Del Sol when he was briefly unmasked.

Kaladin

I think playing an unmasked role is going to do a lot of good for El Generico on the mic, might have been the best choice for him as an entertainer.

I think playing an unmasked role is going to do a lot of good for El Generico on the mic, might have been the best choice for him as an entertainer.

I agree with that - although the the El Generico gimmick is almost purposes built to be successful WWE/

"Ole Ole Ole" could be a new chant, be on t-shirts could be everywhere.

gurudyne

Good point. And it's not like they don't have the mask to fall back on later. Or the luchador persona for that matter. One match against Swaggs, two weeks of vacation and everyone would buy the transition.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
omg GWF is going to be off the tank tonight. Will air teaser/segment after Raw!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How's everyone been?

HEAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

We're actually all pretty positive, WWE has been putting on good shows for most of them, and I've been enjoying NJPW. You ready for your GWF 2.0 return?

somedevil

Finished Venture Brothers premiere and ready for Raw. WWE is hoping the Pacers win because who wants a Pacer vs Spurs final?

Top Bottom