• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Oh yeah, I forgot how awful WWE games are...shit. I demand a Fire Pro Wrestling GWF PPV!

get suplexed, son!

method=get&s=vitaly-minakov-rock-bottom-gof.gif

and subbed!

PLuAutQ.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is going to be off the goddamn tank. Better everything. Better production. New arena. New dudes. New ladies. New champions...maybe!

Should I just make an OT for that stuff in community closer to launch? Fuck, this is like, the nerdiest shit in the world but I can't deny it's fun as shit.

strobogo

Banned
The other WWE13 fed has a big thread in the gaming side. I think you could get away with doing GWF in OT since it is really GAF related and all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My big concern is people wanting in after the fact. I'm a control freak! Nobody can tell me what to do!

I should bring Bish out for the first show as a ratings boost.

Heel

Fuck, this is like, the nerdiest shit in the world but I can't deny it's fun as shit.

Agreed. Listening to G-Fex and friends do commentary for my debut match made my sides hurt with laughter. I wish that mark hadn't erased it from YouTube. It was just perfect.

strobogo

Banned
You're Vince McMahon, damn it. You don't take orders from the people! You tell them "maybe next time" with no intention of ever putting them in. Then when WWE15 comes out with a new engine (lol), you can have a OT vs Community story.

My big concern is people wanting in after the fact. I'm a control freak! Nobody can tell me what to do!

I should bring Bish out for the first show as a ratings boost.

it's one of the reasons why i'm thinking of moving my MMA e-fed from real gaffers to videogame characters. that way i can control stuff better.

Little do you people know, that gif is like my "Stone Cold passing out instead of tapping out" moment. I've only moved on to bigger and better things since then.

Heel

The best part is G-Fex marked out and sold it like a prime Jim Ross.

"OH MY GAHD!"

I remember it like it was yesterday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who are all the GAFers who have been in GWF?

Waiting for a table at dinner but here's a few:

Professor Beef (deceased)
Dragonzord (deceased)
Soulplaya
Laserfrog
Strobogo
Shark Johnson
Jaekwon15
Bishoptl
Blackace
Evilore
Nocturnowl
Bootaaay
Frankman (2.0 debut)
FallingEdge
Mr Sandman
McNei1y
Perspicacity
Mechashiva
Tm24 (2.0)
Mr Luchador (2.0)

There's a LOT more...

Ithil

Its up there's along with Sok's spear through the barrier as best wrasslegaf moments

I seem to recall literally dying in the ring and getting a funeral, only to rise from the grave and proceed to never lose a match again.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ithil and Sokantish, yep, there's even more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Soulplaya and Laserfrog also traveled through time and fought at Halloween Havoc 97 in Fire Pro. GWF does high concept. We also had dead WWF wrestlers invade.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just nod and smile. I'm still not convinced that this whole "GWF" isn't in all in their heads.

Wrasslin fans, amirite.

You don't need to keep up this charade, you fit into GWFs plans this season. No leather duster though.

Kaladin

NO DUSTER, NO WRECKER. IT'S IN MY CONTRACT.

PROTECT THE GIMMICK. What kind of Mickey Mouse organization is this?

GWF spent their budget on a time travel gimmick. Flying in dead wrestlers is expensive. I doubt they'll make it through 2013. They can't afford a leather duster.

Oh, awesome - Dragon Gate is going to follow in New Japan's footsteps and offer PPVs to international customers via USTREAM! Starting with...

7/4/2013 Tokyo, Korakuen Hall
-Akira Tozawa vs. Shingo Takagi
-GAORA Dragon Gate Mugendai ~Infinity~ 300th Broadcast Commeoration Special - Open Lottery 10 Man Tag Match: CIMA, Masaaki Mochizuki, Ryo "Jimmy" Saito, Jimmy Susumu, Don Fujii, Naruki Doi, YAMATO, Masato Yoshino, BxB Hulk, Uhaa Nation
*Teams will be decided at bell time
**If Ricochet wins the Open the Dream Gate title on 6.16 he will be added to the match, along with one other participant to make it a 12 man tag.

Nothing new to the card except for the long match title and bit about Ricochet being added if he wins the title. However, there is another bit of big news.

This show was scheduled for a live broadcast on GAORA. Additionally, for the first time ever, there will also be a live broadcast both on the NicoNico Douga and USTREAM streaming services!

Details will follow in the days to come.

GWF spent their budget on a time travel gimmick. Flying in dead wrestlers is expensive. I doubt they'll make it through 2013. They can't afford a leather duster.

Figures a Sunflower run wrestling company would stoop to Coachella levels of booking. The man still can't let go of David Bautista.

Keep banking on nostalgia while the future is looking you right in the eyes.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Figures a Sunflower run wrestling company would stoop to Coachella levels of booking. The man still can't let go of David Bautista.

Already got rid of his future. Now Dragonzord wrestles in Japanese WF under the alias Tigerzord.

Kaladin

Video game wrestling leagues are probably the most smarkiest thing you can be involved with this side of text based wrestling RPGs.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I don't care how you listen to it, but Randy Orton's interview today on Sirius was like the best wrestling interview ever.

He said that muthafucker (Cena) promos make you want to kill yourself 5 minutes in and how Cena was being a dick at a live event. Cena was in a 6 man tag with Orton and Cena wanted to do a double drop kick on Big Show. When Orton was tagged in Cena already drop kicked Show. Orton didn't realize this until he started jumping so he landed on his ass for no reason.

He was also pissed that his match with Triple H was after Undertaker/HBK 1. He was salty that HBK and Taker kept kicking out of finishers for 20 minutes.

That whole crazy face he made when he RKO'd Christian on the table was him trying to troll Vince who told Orton to smile before he came out the curtain.

It's despicable how Sunflower treats one half of the GAF tag-team champions AND Hall of Fame inductee. He needs you more then you need him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's despicable how Sunflower treats one half of the GAF tag-team champions AND Hall of Fame inductee. He needs you more then you need him.

You're lucky you're a member of The Dead. You died! And were skinned!

Top Bottom