• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dont think I can ever get sick of this entrance it is the greatest thing

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so it's been a couple weeks since I stopped watching WWE, is there any good reason to come back?

Daniel Bryan vs Ryback is the best Raw match since... Punk v Cena for no. 1 contender at Mania? No it's probably better than that... I dunno but it's a darned good match. You should watch it.

sailorswayze

Neo Member
I drew this but it's not good enough for my art blog please enjoy this garbage.

tumblr_inline_mnyauxT1Vz1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyav7dbWf1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyavpAalQ1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyavzsGbV1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyaw8xIVc1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyawkU6OI1qz4rgp.png

KissVibes

Banned
A family friend took his sons to see Daniel Bryan at comic con. He was the nicest dude you'll ever meet apparently. John Cena on the other hand? Kinda a dick. Apparently, he seemed very phony.

Here's a picture.

I drew this but it's not good enough for my art blog please enjoy this garbage.

tumblr_inline_mnyauxT1Vz1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyav7dbWf1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyavpAalQ1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyavzsGbV1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyaw8xIVc1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mnyawkU6OI1qz4rgp.png

But, I want to reblog this.

Also! Thanks for all the followers you got me. I had 200 hits on my page after you made that post about fav wrasslin' blogs.

somedevil

How will Cena stop him? He's hurt. Daniel Bryan is a beast. Cena has no chance, guys. :\ [/Me in August]

Change that to July

For those who think the company doesn’t see Bryan as a main eventer, right now the penciled in main event for Money in the Bank on 7/14 in Philadelphia is Cena vs. Bryan, with Bryan not being a heel, as the title match. As you should be aware, everything is subject to change. It’s pretty much a sure thing Bryan will be cheered in that match, given the city, and they are fully aware of that. The impression is they won’t try and make him a heel but that’s certainly something that can change. I sense the goal for the next two months is try to make Cena a “legend” by beating Rock, surviving Ryback and then having a match of the year with Bryan.

We've been asked a lot about whether WWE has realized how great Daniel Bryan has looked in recent weeks on TV. The short answer to that is yes.

Sources indicate that the reason Bryan has been given so much time is that he's in line for a big push over the course of the summer, including PPV main events.

So, if you are a Bryan fan, you look to be in luck. Directions always change but stay tuned.

Basically this Daniel Bryan hype train in full motion with the return of Punk and the Wyatt family debuting as well.

Change that to July

For those who think the company doesn’t see Bryan as a main eventer, right now the penciled in main event for Money in the Bank on 7/14 in Philadelphia is Cena vs. Bryan, with Bryan not being a heel, as the title match. As you should be aware, everything is subject to change. It’s pretty much a sure thing Bryan will be cheered in that match, given the city, and they are fully aware of that. The impression is they won’t try and make him a heel but that’s certainly something that can change. I sense the goal for the next two months is try to make Cena a “legend” by beating Rock, surviving Ryback and then having a match of the year with Bryan.

We've been asked a lot about whether WWE has realized how great Daniel Bryan has looked in recent weeks on TV. The short answer to that is yes.

Sources indicate that the reason Bryan has been given so much time is that he's in line for a big push over the course of the summer, including PPV main events.

So, if you are a Bryan fan, you look to be in luck. Directions always change but stay tuned.

Basically this Daniel Bryan hype train in full motion with the return of Punk and the Wyatt family debuting as well.

June will never let us down.

Daniel Bryan will be involved in a love triangle between Cena and Brie Bella as Bryan watches Cena make out with his girlfriend on live television as the big boobed bella watches. Vince laughs in the back while high fiving Michael Hayes.

strobogo

Banned
I don't know, Eddie and Benoit definitely got shunted back down the card after they lost their titles and never really made it back to that spot again. BECAUSE THEY ARE DEAD AND EDDIE IS IN HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy-Orton-randy-orton-24715232-500-213.gif

tumblr_mnaxtbCbcH1r7xb2wo1_500.gif

Ithil

Difference between Bryan getting a push and say, Sheamus or Del Rio or whoever, is he's over NOW, imagine how over he'd be with a singles push. Sheamus wasn't over before his megapush, he's mildly over after it.

Sheamus is at an awkward position of upper mid card, where he's too high to have feuds for mid card titles, but not high enough or focused enough to look at the World titles. It's their own fault, but that's where he's stuck for the forseeable future. They gave him their standard dull megapush and the crowd didn't take to him like they wanted (because it's a standard dull push). They wanted him as the number two guy, he's no where near that.

Bryan on the other hand would do gangbusters with a push, justifying a further push that would eventually lead to him being second in the company after Cena. If they ran with him.

strobogo

Banned
Difference between Bryan getting a push and say, Sheamus or Del Rio or whoever, is he's over NOW, imagine how over he'd be with a singles push. Sheamus wasn't over before his megapush, he's mildly over after it.

Sheamus is at an awkward position of upper mid card, where he's too high to have feuds for mid card titles, but not high enough or focused enough to look at the World titles. It's their own fault, but that's where he's stuck for the forseeable future. They gave him their standard dull megapush and the crowd didn't take to him like they wanted (because it's a standard dull push). They wanted him as the number two guy, he's no where near that.

Bryan on the other hand would do gangbusters with a push, justifying a further push that would eventually lead to him being second in the company after Cena. If they ran with him.

Sheamus was totally over at first. He's since settled into Randy Orton territory, though. But at the start when he just started being a face for no reason and calling everyone fella, he was getting good reactions, which is what led to the megapush in the first place. He was probably the most enjoyable thing going for a few months. And despite the terrible character, he had great matches with pretty much the entire roster all year last year. The only guy he doesn't have in ring chemistry with is Orton.

Huge opportunity missed by not having MMA-Gaf's entrance theme be the current UFC theme.

Kaladin

NXT really really really really really really really really really needs new commentators. They're not even annoying as fuck like Lawler/Cole/JBL.....they're bland. They're just there and bland.

Those elbow strikes are the most dangerous looking shots in the company right now. So good. I wish they'd give him a ref stoppage victory to really get the move over.

Kaladin

That Cesaro/Zayn promo on NXT. I like that this is the first feud that popped up in the minds of NXT creative, they know who their fans are.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so what you're saying is that I stopped watching at exactly the wrong time

shit

edit: I dunno, I was preeeeetty pissed when the Shield lost to Cena in that elimination match

Alucard

Banned
Daniel Bryan will be involved in a love triangle between Cena and Brie Bella as Bryan watches Cena make out with his girlfriend on live television as the big boobed bella watches. Vince laughs in the back while high fiving Michael Hayes.

LOOOOOL. The mental image of this storyline is too good. Thank you.

He's coming...
Bryan_Danielson_by_EightRedd.png

It's too bad they can't just slow build Bryan into a Rumble win. Giving him the Benoit push would surely be a dream for most wrestling fans probably.

A Summerslam title win is the next best option, but deep down I want the image of Bryan pointing at the Wrestlemania sign to fireworks and him YES'ng with the title in hand. The arena would explode.

But hey, I'll savor what I salvage.

strobogo

Banned
They could probably push it off until Survivor Series, but I really don't have faith in WWE to keep it going and follow through on something for that long that doesn't involve Rock or Cena. If they strung it out that long, he'd get the same bullshit momentum killing stuff like Punk vs HHH vs Nash in 2011. During the hottest angle in probably close to a decade. They couldn't even keep it going for a whole month before fucking it up. So hopefully they can pull the trigger on D-Bryne WWE Champion by Summerslam at the latest.

Top Bottom