• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So they can both job to Cena.

That's business as usual, and things appear to be changing.

I have no faith either but I gotta admit, the things they've been setting in motion for the past few months have been promising.

jred2k

hey, he said he was Sandow in front of Uncharted, I don't know what to tell you :p

Also I play plenty of games that are intellectually stimulating! Like for real, not popcorn musclefests. I'm known as great thinker, you know!

Trying to understand the physics of WWE '13 is really all a person needs anyways.

Aiii

So not worth it
That's business as usual, and things appear to be changing.

I have no faith either but I gotta admit, the things they've been setting in motion for the past few months have been promising.

WE MUST HAVE FAITH!

What men are we if we do not have faith? Broken men! We are not broken, we are whole. WE WILL HAVE FAITH IN DANIEL BRYAN!

DAN-IEL BRY-AN *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAPCLAPCLAP*

He'll win the title from Cena in a blaze of glory at SummerSlam in a 60 minute ironman match! BELIEVE IN THE DAZZLER!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, still burnt on the Bryan/Sheamo wrestlemania fiasco.

I don't blame you. There's a lot of history. But things really do look bright, bright enough I may watch Raw in full soon. Maybe...

Yes, especially because Brock has no problem selling for people - at all. He's a great seller.

Watching the HHH/Brock cage match made me truly appreciate how great he is in the ring.

"THAT'S MY MANAGER"

"PAAAAAAAAAAAUL!"

All the things he was saying and doing. Just fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/L10kvua.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Who could resist the Barrett Barrage? aside from that poopy Dragonzord fellow.
If he ever gets turned face he needs some kind of suave James Bond like gimmick, he might actually get a good entrance theme as well (though Cesaro already swiped the Malenko theme).
Actually lets have Barrett and Cesaro right, in a tag team, wearing suits, they beat the hell out of people in brutal style and it would be awesome.

[quote="Sunflower, post: 61616993"] I just don't revere the mediocre Uncharted series.[/QUOTE]
You're playing a dangerous game and I support this wholeheartedly.

DMczaf

So they can both job to Cena.

UtyGrZA.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"Oh, a Smash topic, wonder if there's any new info, I'm mildly curious"

go in and see people arguing about how Samus' suit functions. goddammit.

Huh, nice price - I'll bite. Is there a match card anywhere?

Good to see more international companies jumping on Ustream. I'll be watching this AAA show and NJPW this month, plus Dragon Gate early next month. Awesome.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So far here's Triplemania's card:

Hair Vs. Hair Match
Cibernetico vs. Perro Aguayo Jr.

AAA World Heavyweight Title Match
??? vs. El Texano Jr. (c)

AAA Latin America Title Match (vakant)
Blue Demon Jr. vs. El Mesias

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, La Parka & Octagon vs. El Canek, Mascara Ano 2000,
Universo 2000 & Villano IV

AAA World Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership Match
Chessman vs. Heavy Metal

Six Man Tag Team Match
Jeff Jarrett, Matt Morgan & Monster Pain vs. The Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown & Psycho Clown)

AAA World Tag Team Title Five Way Match (vakant)
Angelico & Jack Evans vs. Drago & Fenix vs. Los Mamitos (Mr. E & Sexy B) vs. Los Perros del Mal (Daga & Psicosis) vs. The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy & Joe Lider)

Mixed Eight Man Tag Team Match
Dinastia, El Elegido, Fabi Apache & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Silver Cain & Taya Valkyrie

Kaladin

Edit: Damn you Sunny.

AAA Triplemania XXI card:

Hair Vs. Hair Match
Cibernetico vs. Perro Aguayo Jr.

AAA World Heavyweight Title Match
Chessman/Heavy Metal vs. El Texano Jr. (c)

AAA Latin America Title Match (vacant)
Blue Demon Jr. vs. El Mesias

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Dr. Wagner Jr., Electroshock, La Parka & Octagon vs. El Canek, Mascara Ano 2000, Universo
2000 & Villano IV

AAA World Heavyweight Title #1 Contendership Match
Chessman vs. Heavy Metal

Six Man Tag Team Match
Jeff Jarrett, Matt Morgan & Monster Pain vs. The Psycho Circus (Monster Clown, Murder Clown & Psycho Clown)

AAA World Tag Team Title Five Way Match (vacant)
Angelico & Jack Evans vs. Drago & Fenix vs. Los Mamitos (Mr. E & Sexy B) vs. Los Perros del Mal (Daga & Psicosis) vs. The Mexican Powers (Crazy Boy & Joe Lider)

Mixed Eight Man Tag Team Match
Dinastia, El Elegido, Fabi Apache & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Mamba, Mini Abismo Negro, Silver Cain & Taya Valkyrie

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
you guys were right

Bryan had a damn good night on Raw, holy shit

the match with the Shield was really good, and the match with Ryback was somehow even better, and all of this is happening while they are actually doing something important with his character?

the fuck is going on?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
you guys were right

Bryan had a damn good night on Raw, holy shit

the match with the Shield was really good, and the match with Ryback was somehow even better, and all of this is happening while they are actually doing something important with his character?

the fuck is going on?

dreams coming true, or else we're being led to the biggest burial of all time

Seriously I think I'm going to put some faith in the WWE now. I'm as excited for the product as I was during the promises made with the pipebomb WWE promo. I have more faith in it now.

Striker

Bryan is probably the only person on the roster that they could have make Brock tap out to in a believable manner.
What, didn't like HHH using the Sharpshooter, Kimura Lock and Figure 4? Submission expert! I was wondering when he was going to pull out the Cloverleaf or Torture Rack.

Jamie OD

What's L.A. Park (WCW La Parka) up to nowadays?

Recently left AAA when his contract ran out and is now a freelancer. Currently feuding with Dr. Wagner Jr. and they are trying to build up interest for a Mask Vs Mask match. I'll be shocked if it happens. Even if it does go ahead they would probably do a screwy finish to avoid either of those two unmasking.

jred2k

dreams coming true, or else we're being led to the biggest burial of all time

Seriously I think I'm going to put some faith in the WWE now. I'm as excited for the product as I was during the promises made with the pipebomb WWE promo. I have more faith in it now.

The guys that were starting to get old then are now two years older. The youth/new talent movement has to begin at some point. It feels like we're kind of in the midst of that now, they just have to give the guys coming up some time to gel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The good thing about DBry going heel would be that it'd be very Owen 96esque.
tumblr_mnu4enpuhV1qdrfj3o4_250.gif

just replace Canada and smarks cheering Owen with half of Canada, Jersey, Philly, and smarks cheering Bryan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, it probably won't

That 5 team tag match on the other hand

I should elaborate - it'll be a lot better than your typical Jarrett match.

Stacked against the other matches, it won't shine very much. But it's a damn sight better than what most people usually see w/Jarrett.

tm24

I should elaborate - it'll be a lot better than your typical Jarrett match.

Stacked against the other matches, it won't shine very much. But it's a damn sight better than what most people usually see w/Jarrett.

I actually think it will be worse. The match will easily be the worst match on the card. Like really bad. The only reason this match will be great is if Karen shows up

I'll probably write a preview for TripleMania later

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I actually think it will be worse. The match will easily be the worst match on the card. Like really bad. The only reason this match will be great is if Karen shows up

I'll probably write a preview for TripleMania later

You really think so? Damn. Well, I'm excited to read your preview.

tm24

Oh my god, just read what the japanese press has called Titan's awesome handspring backflip headscissors cradle: Titanics

Best name ever

Top Bottom