• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

He is winning at SummerSlam.

It is a great idea.

I mean a rematch is never out of the question knowing WWE booking, but I can't possibly see Bryan winning at MITB. Nor he should.

Him being in the title picture should be and only be during the Summerslam build. Even I think that's too early.

jmdajr

I can see it now. Feud starts on the E! Diva show.

Cena/Bryan prepare go on a double date with the Bellas, but no one can decide what restaurant to go to. Chaos ensues.

I still think Bryan should fued with Orton. I can see great matches with those two together. I mean he's no stranger to putting people over I mean look at Mark Henry. Then end things with Kane, with Bryan winning even more and you got yourself a stew baby.

strobogo

Banned
We live in a generation where a lot of games fail due to spite. Or just fail to launch before they even come out. YAYGAMERS

Wrestling talk: Raw was good this week. I'm actually feeling really good about the roster, but I've said that too long now. Just waiting for the MacMahon family to keep Trips out of the game so new stars can shine. He's not physically fit for competition for pete's sake!

If you are including NXT, they probably have the best roster in the world right now. Dragon, Punk, Claudio, Shield, Ziggler, Barrett, Bork, Jericho, Christian (when used), Rhodes Scholars, Mark Henry (when healthy), Randy Orton (when motivated), Sheamus, Regal, PAC, Generico, Hero, Bray Wyatt (at least character wise), Cena when he brings it, Kane when he brings it, Taker when he shows up.

Plus a number of guys that CAN be good, but usually are boring like Swagger, ADR, Kofi, Drew, Heath, Hunico, Gabriel, the Usos. And guys like Ryback who can be carried to a good match. Plus a whole lot of YAKS in NXT.

Ozone

I have ringside seats to Money in the Bank, and I was already stoked to be going. But now with this WWE Championship match they're rumoring, that atmosphere is going to be incredible during that match. I'm looking forward to that more than the ladder matches.

The crowd reaction to Bo on this weeks NXT is spot on, I hope they see it for what it is and don't misinterpret it as people wanting to see him as a heel. The Paige promo was top notch as well, made up for her lacklustre match with Tamina where she had to play the helpless weak damsel when she's the best female brawler they've ever had.

And now, a very special A Wrestling Development for our UK WrassleGAFfers:

tumblr_mnw3s90Z6d1sup09vo1_500.jpg

NEVER SEEN IN THE U.S.A.

Kaladin

The crowd reaction to Bo on this weeks NXT is spot on, I hope they see it for what it is and don't misinterpret it as people wanting to see him as a heel. The Paige promo was top notch as well, made up for her lacklustre match with Tamina where she had to play the helpless weak damsel when she's the best female brawler they've ever had.

Bo is clearly turning heel.

But he's not a vegan or a pansy anymore, so what does that mean? I swear Cena tapped to Angle during that feud.

You're gonna go to a match from a decade ago? Well, good luck with that. Meanwhile, Cena is the reason people even GO to WWE events, and why people cheer for Daniel Vegan now.

DMczaf

Cena is going to make Bryan cool again when he runs to the ring to save him, and then raises Bryan's hand as Raw closes to Cena's music.

Thank you Cena, for giving him the rub.

Aiii

So not worth it
With Cena and Bryan being sort-of family due to their dating of The Bellas, do you guys think that has factored into WWE doing a babyface vs babyface feud at all? Or was it purely the reaction Bryan has been getting?

Do you think it will allow for Cena to take a loss to put over Bryan (maybe something like he did with Punk)?

jred2k

With Cena and Bryan being sort-of family due to their dating of The Bellas, do you guys think that has factored into WWE doing a babyface vs babyface feud at all? Or was it purely the reaction Bryan has been getting?

Do you think it will allow for Cena to take a loss to put over Bryan (maybe something like he did with Punk)?

I hope it is because of how over he continues to get with the crowd. Vince mentioned last week during that Bret Hart appreciation night that he liked Bret because he was a guy that earned everything he got. I'm sure Vince still respects that.

strobogo

Banned
Guys, I'm a bit embarrassed to say that my next series I'm watching is going to be Gilmore Girls. A few years ago I was dating a girl and her family (all yaks) were super into the show, so I got stuck watching it with them a lot. And I liked it. I left off toward the end of season 2. My libarry has the whole series. When I take back Alien Quadrilogy v2 and The Family Corleone (Dreadfully boring, would not recommend unless you're super into The Godfather, the Windegardner books are better), I'm going to get season 3 of GG. Suck it.

I also LOVE Dawson's Creek. Y'all better recognize. I had a complete breakdown last summer when I rewatched the whole series again. Those last few episodes...fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, I'm a bit embarrassed to say that my next series I'm watching is going to be Gilmore Girls. A few years ago I was dating a girl and her family (all yaks) were super into the show, so I got stuck watching it with them a lot. And I liked it. I left off toward the end of season 2. My libarry has the whole series. When I take back Alien Quadrilogy v2 and The Family Corleone (Dreadfully boring, would not recommend unless you're super into The Godfather, the Windegardner books are better), I'm going to get season 3 of GG. Suck it.

I also LOVE Dawson's Creek. Y'all better recognize. I had a complete breakdown last summer when I rewatched the whole series again. Those last few episodes...fuck.

I heard a lot of respectable dudes say they watch and enjoy Gilmore Girls, but I'll never find out.

You know that the Patriot Act allows for library records to be confiscated right? Just throwing that out there.

Kaladin

It's a good time to be a Nine Inch Nails fan. New song that is a great NIN single, new album in the fall, new tour which promises to follow up Lights In The Sky....Yeah. Hype levels rising.

Like I give a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK. The mom is hot as balls and it is a smart show. Fuck yo PATRIOT Act.

hitmanground.jpg

]
I'm just saying, when you and your backwater, anti-fedarlists militia friends get caught plotting to blow up a Walmart, they're going to dig through that shit and you might experience some feelings of embarrassment.

Remember when they raided Gaddafi's place and found his shrine to Condoleezza Rice? It's going to be like that.

Alucard

Banned
Cena is going to make Bryan cool again when he runs to the ring to save him, and then raises Bryan's hand as Raw closes to Cena's music.

Thank you Cena, for giving him the rub.

My thoughts exactly. Cena just can't stand someone getting over on their own.

strobogo

Banned
I'm just saying, when you and your backwater, anti-fedarlists militia friends get caught plotting to blow up a Walmart, they're going to dig through that shit and you might experience some feelings of embarrassment.

Remember when they raided Gaddafi's place and found his shrine to Condoleezza Rice? It's going to be like that.

Raid me. All I have is various tit pictures sent to me saved somewhere. I ain't scurred of no god damn raids. AMERICA.

Bryan has been riding Cena's coattails this whole time. Bryan needs to stop suckling on Cena's teat and see if he can actually make it on his own.

Kaladin

When Bryan feuds with Cena, I hope they remember that Bryan told Cena he was better than him as he kicked Cena's head in when the Nexus debut'd so many moons ago.

Top Bottom