• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Kaladin

Yep, saw that - apparently was labeled as a viral marketer.

It is a permaban from what he said, so we...won't see him in the HoF.

I don't know how he was a viral marketer. He posted a lot about Microsoft, but nothing stood out as marketing.

Bans can come up to easily around here. I'm glad we're in community sometimes.

fUcJI9D.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know how he was a viral marketer. He posted a lot about Microsoft, but nothing stood out as marketing.

Bans can come up to easily around here. I'm glad we're in community sometimes.

he's not an actual marketer, he's a high school kid I believe.

Ah well, it was permanent and that is a shame. Hopefully we don't lose any more of our pals, no matter their viewpoint because we all come together to watch men with muscles wrestle men with muscles (except when they don't have muscles)

to be fair all mods are banned from GWF because they all lost their matches. So we're the real winners

I'm watching a tag match featuring Yoshiaki Fujiwara taking on Great Kojika...Jesus, two of the most immobile wrestlers in Japan. Fujiwara is still surprisingly spry, considering his knees are shot, but Kojika (72 years old) has no business being in the ring these days. Fujiwara usually gives as good as he gets, but when Kojika hits a few stiff chops Fujiwara has the sense to not fuck his shit up like he would with anyone his age or younger.

Also, here's a .gif of DDT champion Shigehiro Irie. I don't know what he's doing, but at least he seems happy;

ibrv5oHxUiV9a3.gif

Now time for the main event, Isami Kodaka vs Kenny Omega in a TLC Streetfighter Match: Hadoken vs Kamehameha!

You guys are focusing on the wrong thing, pretty sure SBD was a viral marketer for The natural guy ice cold Mike the Miz Mizanin.

Watch out Beef, your Cena loving ways are gonna get you got next.

Nebula

Oh wow. So a guy who couldn't post at school because naughty words were on a page within a thread is working under Microsoft or something? This is some TNA level storytelling. So we can't be fans of things anymore?

RIP Speedy. You were truly a cool dude and a good poster.

Alucard

Banned
Watching Impact. Pre-Bound for Glory is usually good stuff. It's just fun watching the qualifying matches and following the leaderboard. Wish wrestling did that more...track stats.

Watching Impact. Pre-Bound for Glory is usually good stuff. It's just fun watching the qualifying matches and following the leaderboard. Wish wrestling did that more...track stats.

I was just thinking about this the other day. It builds some consistency instead of guys getting random pushes.

Isami tries to build up Ultimate Warrior-like momentum;

ibv78lnXNnJLj0.gif

Superkick turns Omega inside out;

ibbeZVpAgIGANm.gif

TIGER KNEE!

iPCfbEJvlQkd7.gif

Kenny Omega in a TLC Streetfighter match? How many specials does he pull off?

Surprisingly, it was only two. Three, if you count the Doctor Bomb.

Also, if you're wondering which is stronger, the Hadoken or the Kamehameha?
HADOKEN
!

Alucard

Banned
Pretty good intro. Nothing overly long. Just quick and dirty setting up a future confrontation.

HAMMER ON A STRING MATCH TONIGHT.

That wasn't bad. I thought it was gonna be a lot worse. I'm happy with Angle and Rampage in the future. Theme song sucked though... Then again it's only been two days. Who's Storm, Gunner and Sabin facing?

thefro

That wasn't bad. I thought it was gonna be a lot worse. I'm happy with Angle and Rampage in the future. Theme song sucked though... Then again it's only been two days. Who's Storm, Gunner and Sabin facing?

Rampage is basically a natural at the pro-wrestling promo stuff (basically what he did/does in MMA). He grew up a huge fan too. Always awesome at the staredowns too.

Rampage is basically a natural at the pro-wrestling promo stuff (basically what he did/does in MMA). He grew up a huge fan too. Always awesome at the staredowns too.

Yeah that was kind of intense especially the eye twitch. Never really though about the trash talking in MMA translating to good mic skills. Thanks for giving me that perspective. Austin Aries, Roode and King vs Storm, Gunner and Sabin? Hoping for a good match.

Top Bottom