• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

lesnarmizchair2zps736ed.gif

Alucard

Banned
Really impressed with TNA's production values. Feels like an alternative to the WWE. If they can just start pushing the right guys, they could actually be competition.

Ithil

Really impressed with TNA's production values. Feels like an alternative to the WWE. If they can just start pushing the right guys, they could actually be competition.

It's since they went on the road. In the Impact Zone they always came off as second rate. The bigger arenas on the road are much better.

somedevil

lol, keep telling yourself that when one impact ratings right now are below 1.0 and WWE Main Event is beating it in total viewers. Also, the promotion will not survive when it can't even sign the hot Indie talent at all.

Also a spoiler for next week guess what group is coming back.
Sting came out to a huge reaction. He recapped Slammiversary. He said he lost because Aces and 8's is a family. The only way to beat them is with a family of his own: The Main Event Mafia.

Nash is back to make TNA cool again!

Hmmm, San Diego is like an hour and a half to two hours away, so I could totally go to BFG. It'd be my first live wrestling show, but I don't have many friends who watch wrestling

I like that its not PG. But yeah the heavyweight division is just stale. Women's division is great.

Alucard

Banned
lol, keep telling yourself that when one impact ratings right now are below 1.0 and WWE Main Event is beating it in total viewers. Also, the promotion will not survive when it can't even sign the hot Indie talent at all.

Also a spoiler for next week guess what group is coming back.
Sting came out to a huge reaction. He recapped Slammiversary. He said he lost because Aces and 8's is a family. The only way to beat them is with a family of his own: The Main Event Mafia.

Nash is back to make TNA cool again!

I don't care about any type of company wars. Just want to see TNA do well to provide another quality wrestling option. They definitely need to stop focusing so much on the old guys, though.

Hmmm, San Diego is like an hour and a half to two hours away, so I could totally go to BFG. It'd be my first live wrestling show, but I don't have many friends who watch wrestling

Go on your own. But be prepared for man sweat and hanging out with the dregs of society.

I like that its not PG. But yeah the heavyweight division is just stale. Women's division is great.

Heavyweight division definitely needs a shakeup. I wanna see Joe, Magnus, and Morgan get into the title picture before the end of this year.

Alucard

Banned
Well, that was awkward. More evidence pointing to the Brooke Hogan heel turn, though.

Pretty good show overall, but that ending just felt strange.

'Nite, all.

Ithil

What a weak ending to the match. All that, then "Bully runs away, no contest". Good thing the crowd has more coming.

strobogo

Banned
You can start by having a dedicated graphic novel collection instead of having them spread out between the fiction section and the Teen lounge area, so that I feel like I'm Strobogo browsing the toy section at Target when all I want to do is find some manga or X-Mans.

It was Meijer, not Target. There aren't 24 hour Targets around here. And their toy sections suck.

dream

dat pop for QRJ. Do yall see what I mean? QRJ is a genuine superstar second only to Dwayne. This is a genuine gamechanger for Impact Wrestling.

Yep, saw that - apparently was labeled as a viral marketer.

It is a permaban from what he said, so we...won't see him in the HoF.

Speedy blue dude has been future endevered

I don't know how he was a viral marketer. He posted a lot about Microsoft, but nothing stood out as marketing.

Bans can come up to easily around here. I'm glad we're in community sometimes.

he's not an actual marketer, he's a high school kid I believe.

Ah well, it was permanent and that is a shame. Hopefully we don't lose any more of our pals, no matter their viewpoint because we all come together to watch men with muscles wrestle men with muscles (except when they don't have muscles)

to be fair all mods are banned from GWF because they all lost their matches. So we're the real winners

SBD was a misguided real human boy.

<3

I hate how I haven't been able to watch RAW with you guys for a while, work getting in the way.

I asked for Monday off next week though, for E3. If Sony's conference didn't run at the same time as RAW, I'd totally watch it. I think they both run at the same time... might have to double check.

dream

Friend dream, is it safe to say that Rampage's facials are already second to none in the wrestling world?

I would take it a step further and say that QRJ is already better than anyone in either company in terms of having the it factor, other than Brock Lesnar. I don't know if he can actually work, but that doesn't seem to be very important these days anyway.

strobogo

Banned
Rampage is so easy to beat, though. 2-3 leg kicks and 5 minutes of action and he's done for. Jeff Jarrett should come back to be the Apollo to Rampage's Rocky because lolz.

WatTsu

Watching this week's NXT. It's the first time I've really watched it and I am really enjoying it. I love the smaller venue, the lighting that's just a little off, the production being a little less slick and rougher around the edges (and the fact that it's giving young broadcasting students great experience), the commentary is great...

Basically I'm considering a subscription to Hulu+ for this alone.

Also, those yellow ropes.

Jitters

Man, that Impact was lame. Rampage was the only good part. Taryn and Suicide weren't even used after their great performances sunday. Bully is the best.

Jamie OD

I've never seen when a stable disbands. What typically happens after their done? What happens to Bully when Aces and 8'a are done?

TNA stables never really fall apart, they just stop hanging out together when they lose the big feud ending match. So one week a guy is a member of let's say the Main Event Mafia, then the next week he's not. It's a problem TNA always fall for when they do major heel groups. It's been like that in WCW too. All versions of the nWo just simply faded away rather than suffer absolute defeat or destruction at the hands of the faces.

Ozone

The WWE Backstage Fallout video irks me: http://youtu.be/dx4JWEC49WU

Tony Dawson, despite calling many of his matches, acts like he has no idea who Bray Wyatt is. Maddox sorta references that he knows about him at least.

Can we please stop acting like NXT doesn't exist? It's their best show and Cesaro is actually being able to develop his character there. :(

KissVibes

Banned

Tony Dawson, despite calling many of his matches, acts like he has no idea who Bray Wyatt is. Maddox sorta references that he knows about him at least.

Can we please stop acting like NXT doesn't exist? It's their best show and Cesaro is actually being able to develop his character there. :(

Teddy DiBiase has a job still!?

He looks pretty good with that beard. Too bad he suxxx

Edit: Oh God, I love you Big E.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

Well when it comes to Tony Dawson, I can easily believe it's not they pretend it doesn't exist and the man just completely forgot due to his memory span of a labrador (JBL and Cole show).

Keyword believe.

Top Bottom