• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

strobogo

Banned
It's too late for that, I already postponed one when they sent me a date for last month.

I had one that I couldn't do and got another one. Then I forgot about it. Nothing ever happened. I got another one in the mail a few months after that and also forgot about it. Nothing ever happened.

tm24

Just caught the airing of Rush vs Shinsuke Nakamura - pretty good match, which Rush won 2-0 in what I guess in an upset in Shinsuke's last match in Mexico for a while. Nak gave Rush a lot here, but controlled most of the match and showed his superiority with his striking game more than anything. Rush managed to avoid Nak's kill moves, but did eat the lariat cross armbreaker spot, which dunked him right on the back of his neck. The Rush Driver is a great finisher.

Watching lucha is weird, the camera guys spend a lot of time on the crowd and the ring girls, while the in-ring action is hard to hear over the super-loud commentators, constant yelling from the crowd and random air-horns/whistles going off every few seconds, lol..
Awesome for rush! In still convinced rush was going to win the ic title but The car accident scared then since no one knew how bad it was when it happened

Also, the funny part is the camerawork is miles above ever it was 5 years ago

Thats right. There will prob be no off topic for the next week. I'll be getting animal crossing tomorrow and hope to play with u guys asap or however it works where we can visit our towns.

A SpongeBob piñata filled with thumbtacks. CZW's Tournament of Death is off to a great start.

Oh wow, Lucky is so...lucky that he's not dead. What a fucking moron. Watching the CZW medical team in action was pretty funny though, "GET THE DUCT TAPE!". I think that's enough for tonight.

Ithil

I think the Sony press conference is going to be starting halfway through RAW. Luckily, last year I missed RAW in favour of the Sony conference, and lo and behold, it was the RAW where the main event was John Cena beating up Michael Cole for having a different opinion for 20 minutes. Still have never seen that episode.

mouserat

Neo Member
Hey guys remember when the WWE fired Daniel Bryan? Imagine if that had stuck? He's so far and away the most interesting and entertaining thing going (and ohbytheway best wrestler on the planet) I don't know that I'd still be watching without him.

And I'm no D Brine mark, I always appreciated him but never really thought of him as the main reason to watch the WWE but damn. His work over the past month has been epic.
In fairness to WWE, they basically said 'we don't want to fire you but we need to keep the sponsors happy' and basically rehired him really quickly into a substantial singles push. That's according to Bryan anyway.

Now that I think about it, we really should have known all along that the Dazzler was meant for bigger things in the E. He was small, he wrestled the wrong style, he wasn't established and he pissed off the sponsors on TV so badly they had to release him due to corporate pressure; yet they brought him straight back and in just over 3 years he's been world heavyweight champion, tag team champion and he's on his way up to the Cena tier. Do we have HHH to thank for this?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They shutting down the OT tomorrow? We should set up Nerd Chat if so, so we can stay...loved

Ithil

That or we have a WWE 2k14 thread and turn it into WrassleGAF. Then get banned for going OT while OT does not exist.

somedevil

If this was the Payback card would anyone be interested?

Cena vs Ryback
Ziggler vs Del Rio
Punk vs Jericho
Wade vs Miz vs Fandango
Orton vs Bryan
Sheamus vs Sandow
AJ vs Kaitlyn

Nebula

As someone who plays in his own universe mode every weekend with a friend, I think the games have been pretty crap for some time. We manage to make it fun, and cause some crazy feuds like Goldust (monster heel extrordinaire) and Mike 'the natural guy' Mizanin or Mr Dallas (Bo Dallas as a 60s swinger) and Dolph Ziggler. We basically take what we like from the current WWE landscape, and change what we dislike.

Universe mode is good I think. But yeah, removing new things that sometimes work well because they can't be arsed improving it seems commonplace in the world of Yukes.

I also watched Smackdown
Why start with MizTV? Sorry Speedy but it sucks
. Not watched wrestling for a while. When did Ryback become a paramedic?

Lunchbox

Banned
we always used some random wwe game thread on the gaming side

2011 was WWE Allstars thread. make a thread for the new shitty smackdown game or whatever the fuck its called this year and post on that

I think the Sony press conference is going to be starting halfway through RAW. Luckily, last year I missed RAW in favour of the Sony conference, and lo and behold, it was the RAW where the main event was John Cena beating up Michael Cole for having a different opinion for 20 minutes. Still have never seen that episode.

Given their shit ratings last week, I'd say there's a good chance they'll be desperate this week and throw Cena, Vince and Triple H all over the show.

Man, literally all I want from E3 is an announcement of a PS4 port of MGSV. Seriously, don't care about anything else.

During the Sony conference of course, with a trailer handy :p

Kaladin

A SpongeBob piñata filled with thumbtacks. CZW's Tournament of Death is off to a great start.

Oh wow, Lucky is so...lucky that he's not dead. What a fucking moron. Watching the CZW medical team in action was pretty funny though, "GET THE DUCT TAPE!". I think that's enough for tonight.

Lucky was dead on his feet for some of that match after he got cut open. That was nasty......also, someone constructed a Naked Fit Finlay ladder.....Finlay's cock was made of thumbtacks. Keep it classy CZW fans.

Kaladin

DJ Hyde vs. Takumi Tsukamoto (International Panes of Glass Match) was a fun deathmatch.

And it's time for a Scaffold match!

Alucard

Banned
Does anyone else have the Bryan Danielson: American Dragon DVD from ROH? Some really good matches on there! Just watched Bryan end a cage match with Homicide by doing an almost-2-minute airplane spin in the middle of the ring. Kind of ridiculous, but amazing! His match with Samoa Joe was also great.

Kaladin

Drake plz

ioXTWUfM3ejkX.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Let's make fake ones Stro. So bad it's good.

Here's what I did:

QjwuknR.jpg

ebrNrIv.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom