• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
8O8qF.png

image.php

Khrno

the story...... Punk,Bryan, and Aj would be fine enough

I see. As much as I think that the love triangle was good enough, Kane is an established mid-eventer that can help carry on feuds and put people over. Kane been added into the storyline serves two purposes:

-First to extend the Punk/Bryan feud with the triple threat match, and there's always the chance of Kane winning the belt to keep the Punk/Bryan tension lasting longer.

-Second, to bring out AJ's S&M heel character from FCW

Edit: -Also a third purpose and the most important one, ratings, since Punk and Bryan can't draw for shit /Meltzer

I actually like Kane in this feud as he's just a blunt object being manipulated by a couple of small guys. Any half competent hoss would've worked, but this has had the dual benefit of preventing Kane from doing his awful embrace hate/Drag Me to Hell shtick.

Now if Kane gets pulled into the "love story" at all, then I'll agree that they went full retard.

The fuck is a niner?
I really, really, REALLY, don't want to get into another fucking football debate in this thread.

So I'll just say they're a football team from San Francisco, named the Forty Niners after 1849, when the gold rush began.

And hopefully we can leave it at that.

somedevil

The Impact Wrestling Ratings for week 2 of live impact is in:

The 6/7 edition of Impact did a 0.98 rating with 1,252,000 viewers. That is up from last week's 0.89 rating with 1,296,000 viewers

They had less viewers than last week but less people were watching tv this thursday so the rating went up.

Heel

I really, really, REALLY, don't want to get into another fucking football debate in this thread.

So I'll just say they're a football team from San Francisco, named the Forty Niners after 1849, when the gold rush began.

...and here I was thinking the 49ers were named after the 49 reasons football is better than soccer.

ie4CNIlEJjHQm.gif

You know WWE truly doesn't see TNA as any type of threat when they send the fucking Intercontinental Champion to appear on their PPV, haha.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Bootaaay/Gifs/PunkPfffft.gif[IMG]

Nobody likes a snitch.[/QUOTE]

Remember when Frankman made his triumphant comeback and was promptly banned hours later for [B]Sailor Moon[/B] reasons?

Do you honestly believe that the threat of being thought of as a snitch is going to phase him now?

G-Fex

You know a New England Patriot fan such as myself would never start a stupid awful thread.

Top Bottom