• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

jmdajr

JvKT6.jpg

Is that He-man Armor?

Sweet. Hopefully he got back on the juice.

So after a busy week of E3 and Kings hockey, I finally got around to watching RAW.......LOL. It's gotten to the point where I can't remember the last time RAW wasn't awful

So after a busy week of E3 and Kings hockey, I finally got around to watching RAW.......LOL. It's gotten to the point where I can't remember the last time RAW wasn't awful

Last time Raw wasn't awful was the show the day after Mania. Awesome crowd, Rock, and Brock debut laying out Cena and kicking his hat. Last time I enjoyed a show. Now it's gotten to the point I didn't even watch last week. They hooked me this week with Vince McMahon though:/

Entropia

No One Remembers
smackdown has been good for a while now. wrassle gaf just reads the spoilers and sais sucks.

I'm usually out on Fridays (even though I'd stream it anyway and would be just better off watching it on YouTube) so I can rarely watch it when it's meant to be watched.

I think having it taped hurts it.

Matt Morgan will be Crimson's opponent.

That would be a joke!!!!!! It better be someone from the WWE roster, as a thank you for stealing Ric Flair!

Man, Michael Cole was looking like a fool on Raw.

Sin Cara is a beast.

I love Sin Cara. I don't get why Wrasslegaf hates him so much. I thought they like awesome wrestling. When i watch him I feel like I am watching Tajiri vs. Super Crazy all over again.

Sin Cara need his equal to get a hot summer program going.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Hello wrestleGAF

I need a big favor, I'm going to a political manifestation next Sunday, I have an idea for a poster, but I suck at editing images.
I want to add a pirate patch to the following faces in the image:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1FtC5CTdWsU/TIPnf_FHaTI/AAAAAAAAAXQ/x-ZsAu88zzs/s1600/PADRINO.jpg

Can someone help me?

Also Kane at Wal-Mart in Mexico City:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKFaMQoLjEU

You better start accepting Peña Nieto as your savior and prepare for the 2ND COMING.

SAVE_US.PRI

Sorry, I've been waiting to use that joke for a long time now. I suck at editing things too. :( Maybe you could ask in this thread for help? http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=38610101

G-Fex

Wrasslegaf is so damn Fickle, Jeff Hardy is too intense for you Marks. He's totally in my face and too Extreme for Meme.

With recent promos and even matches you could probably change those last two as well.
Homophobia, lowbrow and ridicule.

Oh I know, John Cena has been doing the whole HLR thing for at least 47 years now and I don't think I've ever seen him do a single "respectful" or "loyal" action. I don't own a working Hustle-ometer so I won't comment on that element, but the John Cena character really is a hypocrite.

That Kane picture is incredible, he looks almost startled that someone has caught him in the act of wearing the mask with casual clothes, he should know that SoulPlaya is always on the case.

If you're saying that because you dislike the storyline involving Punk/Bryan/Kane/AJ after watching it unfold all this year, then fair enough.

If you said so only because of the image, then you are the dumb one.

the story...... Punk,Bryan, and Aj would be fine enough

Top Bottom