• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

The Band split is only done for storylines as sandman said, just like when Vince loses control of the company.

bandpspbugzwp.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So Goldberg Ryback just speared two guys at once.

They are mentioning an undefeated streak now, too.

also how come they act like Ryback lifting two dudes up is new every time he does it?

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm disappointed the Miz is in the Marine 3, all it's going to do is inflate his ego. Should have gone with someone more level-headed.

hhasdqlc0n8b6j.gif

CHIKARA viewing party tomorrow at 3pm EST. We will be watching the Aniversario show's from this past May. Here is the line up.

20120519chikaradvd.jpg

"A Horse Of Another Color"

-Ophidian vs. Dasher Hatfield
-Batiri, Tim Donst & Jakob Hammermeir vs. Shane Storm, Rorschach, Crossbones, Jolly Roger & Lance Steel
-Dash Chisako vs Sendai Sachiko
-Darkness Crabtree vs. Mixed Martial Archie
-17, The Shard assailANT, combatANT & deviANT vs. Icarus, Mister ZERO, Dragonfly, UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked
-"Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti vs. Colt Cabana
-Jigsaw, Sara Del Rey & Shane Matthews & Green Ant vs. Eddie Kingston, Saturyne, Scott Parker & Soldier Ant

20120520chikaradvd.jpg

"The Ogg and I"

-Dasher Hatfield vs. Colt Cabana
-Saturyne vs. Kagetsu
-Los Ice Creams vs. The Colony
-Bravado Brothers vs. Dash Chisako & Sendai Sachiko
-17 & The Shard vs. 3.0
-Meiko Satomura vs. Sara Del Rey
-The Batiri (Kobama, Obariyon & Kobald) vs. The Swarm (assailANT, combatANT & deviANT) vs. Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked, Frightmare & UltraMantis Black) vs. Tim Donst, Delirious & Jakob Hammermeier
***CHIKARA Grand Championship***
-Jigsaw vs. Eddie Kingston

Both events can be purchased at http://www.smvod.com/ for instant streaming.

ipfVRt8v1WSPQ.gif

BillRiccio said:
CHIKARA viewing party tomorrow at 3pm EST. We will be watching the Aniversario show's from this past May. Here is the line up.

Cool, I should be in for both shows if I'm home in time - looking forward to Ogg & I especially, mainly for Satomura vs Del Rey, which should be amazing.

Not much of a Smackdown fan but was in the mood for some wrestling tonight. Fired up The Rock vs. Hogan at WM18 and it makes me want to weep. A few thoughts are running through my head as I watch this........ What if Michael Cole had called this match in his current persona? Could you imagine how badly he would have shit all over this and runed it for everyone? Also the current roster needs to watch this match and learn how to tell a story in the ring. Hogan could barely walk and Rock had limited much of his moveset by this point but these guys were phenomenal. The facial expressions, the body language, and the fact they absolutely sold the shit out of how good the other guy is. Now we get smirks and BBQ sauce. I think that is one of the big problems in wrestling right now. A lot of these guys cant pace a match properly and save the best stuff for the right moments. It also makes me even more pissed at Cena. When the Rock was in the same situation as Cena he didnt shit all over Hogan in the buildup like he could have. The way Cena shat on The Rock (and everyone else for that mater) is disgraceful.

Turok_TTZ

smackdown was alright. too bad wwe blows in decision making. just as smackdown was getting to the point where smackdown>raw consistently, they decide to throw brodus clay to smackdown... way to ruin the upcoming smackdown shows for me. well at least raw is now less sh!tty.

bangai-o

Banned
Why you say that? I'm away from my TV so I can't watch tonight's show.
haha she was just standing there and the camera turned back to the ring for five seconds came back and Del Rio was standing there instead.
no AJ didnt start doing arm bars.

Top Bottom