• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

Pfft, fake footballers imitating wrestlers? What only matters is wrestlers idolizing football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiV9huGav2k

cristianoronaldoandr_292071.jpg
raulandreymysterio_292069.jpg
xabiandreymysterio_292068.jpg
raulandreymysterio_292067.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9WN2fbeQgk

ecurbj

I see. As much as I think that the love triangle was good enough, Kane is an established mid-eventer that can help carry on feuds and put people over. Kane been added into the storyline serves two purposes:

-First to extend the Punk/Bryan feud with the triple threat match, and there's always the chance of Kane winning the belt to keep the Punk/Bryan tension lasting longer.

-Second, to bring out AJ's S&M heel character from FCW

Edit: -Also a third purpose and the most important one, ratings, since Punk and Bryan can't draw for shit /Meltzer

Yea! I kinda like the AJ rough-style. She is sexy as fuck too. Man...
I want her so bad

Aiii

So not worth it
Yea! I kinda like the AJ rough-style. She is sexy as fuck too. Man...
I want her so bad

Honestly? About 80-90% of the male demographic would be all over that... So basically, back of the line for you buddy!

Which must really piss off Rosa Mendes btw.

I reckon that was a worked tweet though, not an actual shoot

ecurbj

Honestly? About 80-90% of the male demographic would be all over that... So basically, back of the line for you buddy!

Which must really piss off Rosa Mendes btw.

I reckon that was a worked tweet though, not an actual shoot
I'm actually at the front of the line sir.

Aiii

So not worth it
Fuck fucking boob jobs, I love B-cups, fills the hand perfectly, anything bigger then that is unneeded. Anything bigger then that and not natural is a disgrace to the touch and the eye!

Keep that shit out of your chesticles women.

Khrno

Fuck fucking boob jobs, I love B-cups, fills the hand perfectly, anything bigger then that is unneeded. Anything bigger then that and not natural is a disgrace to the touch and the eye!

dTVKL.gif

Nah hol on a minute, playa. Ain't nothin wrong with some big naturals, nah'm sayin'?

Aiii

So not worth it
Nah hol on a minute, playa. Ain't nothin wrong with some big naturals, nah'm sayin'?

The thing with anything over C is that they sag horribly as soon as the girl is over 22, it's really offputing as soon as they take off their bra and those nice round things drop 20 cm. :(

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Aiii
Banned
(Today, 07:46 PM)

Aiii

So not worth it
Who's hating? I'm only voicing my personal size reference. To each his own and what not. Besides, I'm into petite, a 1m60 girl with DD is out of proportions after all ;)

Razorskin

----- ------

6tZZd.gif

edit: shit beaten

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
wait so there IS still a brand split?

Teddy Long just told Brodus that he's no longer allowed to appear on Raw (to "protect him from the Big Show"), but that he's now a permanent member of the Smackdown roster.

Kaladin

Teddy Long just told Brodus that he's no longer allowed to appear on Raw (to "protect him from the Big Show"), but that he's now a permanent member of the Smackdown roster.

There is a brand split when it is convenient for storylines.

...Interest in Raw rising. Let's hope they keep this up through July, at least.

Top Bottom