• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Razorskin

----- ------
Will you guys shut the fuck up none of them are doing drugs.

MAYBE YOURE ALL DOING DRUGS.

deYoh.jpg

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I heard jrs music and got excited. Saw hornswaggle and got both angry and dissapointed. What the fuck is this. And the face? That bastard needs his fucking ass kicked pronto.

Ok, sandow just made my top 5. If he puts his punk ass out, he's a lock.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya bought 7, one for each day of the week. He also have some hand-made ones.
I actually did buy 2, the replica and the plastic. I think I might wear one right now. . . . .

That Kane picture is incredible, he looks almost startled that someone has caught him in the act of wearing the mask with casual clothes, he should know that SoulPlaya is always on the case.
I wish I could follow Kane around just like AJ does, because I don't. . . . . . really. . . . . . I don't, damn it!

Here is a 10 minute montage of nothing more than Kane and his pyro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWeRgIsoKUY

Apparently, the Mid-South/UWF video library has finally been sold to the WWE.

Link?

Bill Watts' ex-wife, Ene, got ownership of the library in the divorce and has been a huge asshole about it for years. Not only was she asking for incredible money, she was also demanding they hire Erik Watts (who is in his mid-40s now) to a multi-year, guaranteed deal. :lol

G-Fex

Orton's still there? He's not getting a TNA title shot against Sting then? Stupid Meltzer

What's Wrangler have to do with this?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh please, Kane is nearly as white as Sheamus, he doesn't touch fire. Except for them transferable fires.
Are you trying to say that Kane spreads STDs? I'll have you know that Kane is a very safe man (I'm guessing), and first of all, Glenn Jacobs would never cheat on his wife, KOG!

Kane, however, well who knows how Big Red Sexy would behave?

G-Fex

Are you trying to say that Kane spreads STDs? I'll have you know that Kane is a very safe man (I'm guessing), and first of all, Glenn Jacobs would never cheat on his wife, KOG!

Kane, however, well who knows how Big Red Sexy would behave?

He's just a sexy freak. Seeexxy freaaaak. He eats Spaghetti and meat...Spaghetti and Meaaatt.

Holy shit this glitch that new leagcy inc found has got me laughing so damn hard. I'm dying here.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He's just a sexy freak. Seeexxy freaaaak. He eats Spaghetti and meat...Spaghetti and Meaaatt.

Holy shit this glitch that new leagcy inc found has got me laughing so damn hard. I'm dying here.
You have a way with rhyming words about Kane, it's just magical.

Also,
custom_bane_figure_by_tmntfan85-d4neqfn.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Booker T's favorite Monday Night Raw moment was...........his match with Buff Bagwell in 2001?

what

How about when he got called racist things by Triple K.

And Ortons over Guerreros? I could name like 2 Ortons.

And maybe 3 Guerreros. So they should be higher.

bangai-o

Banned
i always wanted to see Raven or Saturn kick Buff Bagwells butt. unfortunately The Flock didnt really have any encounters with the NWO.

As someone who really just got to know wrestling from late 90's to current, I decided to educate myself and I just finished watching the WCCW documentary on Netflix. It was like watching a horror movie.

Was never really familiar about the Von Erich history and it really just bummed me out to no end. Those guys looked like a million bucks and to see them all die one by one was just awful. Fritz saying, "Lord please don't take anyone of my sons" -- gut wrenching. Following Kerry's career, it was all fubar. But the whole fake brother and fake heart attack angles were seriously fucked, Especially by today's standards. Really gotta give it to Kevin though, as a brother, must've been the hardest thing in the world to lose them all like that.

I was also fascinated by the vast showmanship during that time and came away thinking of the WCCW as pioneers. Basing that off nothing of course lol

Another quality doc from WWE though. So informative, yet fascinating.

[Michael Hayes lol

Top Bottom