• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

INITIAL REACTION:

Amazing opening match. Not the greatest, mind you, but a good choice to send Aries and Joe out there to basically beat the crap out of each other in a high-energy match with ice spots. Better than just about any opening match in TNA or WWE in ... what, like the last year? 3/5

Also, that Dallas crowd is HOT. TNA really needs to get out of Orlando more often for tapings.

I'm glad I dodged all the Hogan stuff at the top of the hour. The X Division Championship Match was awesome. I don't mind the tepid build up so much anymore.

RBH

Oh god I fucking spent money to watch Kid Kash on PPV in 2012. :(

RRvIZ.gif

This isn't even a bad match or anything, but it lacks the energy of the last match. Honestly, TNA should have put this match first, and then followed with Aries Vs Joe.

And Hernandez hit all his finishers, except his finish. That's kind of odd.

daemissary

I know I'm late to the party but damn that Aries/Joe match was great. Just give me more of that and no Dixie, Brooke or Garret and I'm all in on TNA over WWE.

Top Bottom