• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Going with a non-shattering bottle is so smart (no aftermatch spray), I don't know how they thought of that after just making Roooooo tap on a table.

why do you all say roomers

QcnZ5.jpg

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOMERS

Such a pathetic ending. So very pathetic.
That is Roode's character. He is a dirty cheating bastard who always weasels his way to a win. Not my favorite kind of heel but that is what they have built him as and they have stuck with it for months. It makes fans want to see him get his ass kicked.

RBH

They had to keep the title on Roode, wanted to keep Sting looking strong on the heels of the HOF announcement, and they wanted to send the crowd home happy at the same time. That's basically become the typical ending for Roode's PPV matches, but I understand why they did it this time around.

Brinbe

Ouch @ Sting's head.

Anyway, great PPV. Don't expect them to keep it up, but it was a small reminder that they can still put on a quality show.

TNA main event endings always feel like they have horrible pacing.
Pacing is always weak when you keep putting a geriatric fossil in the main event. Good PPV but this main event was destined to be lackluster the moment Sting was announced. Sting is over the hill and Roode isnt quite good enough to carry him to a good match like an Angle, Styles, or Aries could.

I just watched a 3 hour wrestling PPV and don't feel like I wasted my time. Mission accomplished, TNA.

Now a week of skipping WWE programming and not missing a thing.

Top Bottom