• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Pretty good match.

As long as Roode vs Sting isn't shit, I'm okay with spending my $35.
Dont get your hopes up. Roode will have to carry Sting the whole match, really wish they would have ended the Storm Roode feud on this PPV insead of trotting Sting out there.

dream

Christian Cage...Stinger vs. Hulk...that promo...basically, I get my money's worth whenever I order an Impact Wrestling PPV. It's so nice to support a company that respects me as a fan.

Say what you want about Eric Bischoff but since he has taken over the promo production is just as good or better than WWE. Now they just need to use that energy and get some better wrestler themes, although Roode's is awesome.

dream

This theme reminds me of The Narcissist Lex Luger's theme. And the robe reminds me of Terry Taylor's robe. And his look reminds me of Matt Morgan's look. f this guy.

dream

NM. He just did that Jesus pose then looked up at the camera above him and I am now sold on Bob Rude being the best wrestler in the world.

The way TNA has built and sttod behind Roode is nothing short of a modern day wrestling miracle. Long term champ, continued character development, not jumping the shark to give the belt to a face, ect. They have really, really done right by him.

VerTiGo

Banned
Since TNA champions have such long streaks I always wonder what the outcome would be. I always expect a surprise, which is a continued title reign. LETS GO ROODE!

UberTag

The way TNA has built and sttod behind Roode is nothing short of a modern day wrestling miracle. Long term champ, continued character development, not jumping the shark to give the belt to a face, ect. They have really, really done right by him.
And he actually gets to wrestle the final match of the night so he seems important unlike that other company's joke of a champion.

sega4ever

you mean after hogan buried him right?

And everyone complained when he won at Lockdown. Well done TNA.

And he actually gets to wrestle the final match of the night so he seems important unlike that other company's joke of a champion.
TNA has done a fantastic job of making the title the most important thing in the company. That is why I have been a big TNA fan the last few months, they make mistakes but they seem to respect some of the traditions of wrestling more than WWE, at least they have since I have been watching.

Its a shame this will probably be a kind of lackluster match, Sting needs to be carried and Roode is a good wrestler but cant carry guys like a Shawn Michaels or Daniel Bryan.

Top Bottom