• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

So let me get this straight. They're using him to pimp out their number 1 moment. That's it? Jesus Christ what a waste.
I am sure WWE was very restrictive on what role he could play and what he could say on the PPV. I actually liked Christian in TNA better than WWE. In WWE he just kind of exists.

somedevil

dat punch never fails to get a laugh from me :lol

fcV0h.gif

ElRenoRaven

I am sure WWE was very restrictive on what role he could play and what he could say on the PPV. I actually liked Christian in TNA better than WWE. In WWE he just kind of exists.

Oh you know they did but still compare this deal from TNA's end. They gave up Rick fucking Flair to WWE for a HOF ceremony including a nice little speech. Not to mention they got to use him to promote it. TNA got WWE midcarder who left them to go back to WWE to cut a short promo pimping their number 1 moment. On top of that the only promotion of it was a tweet by Dixie Carter.

How is that even remotely a fair deal and who in their right mind agreed to that?

Kaladin

Big Poppa Pump ‏@ScottSteiner

Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really

Cause it is something. They got something for Flair showing up at the HOF, and this was the something. This is probably the best they could have done without attaching a storyline, and it has a connection to their company history

But they didn't even promote him (probably another part of the useless deal). As stated earlier, they would have been better off trying to get some Sting WCW footage for the HOF thing

ElRenoRaven

But they didn't even promote him (probably another part of the useless deal). As stated earlier, they would have been better off trying to get some Sting WCW footage for the HOF thing

I agree. If anything the Sting WCW footage would have been more useful to them then that was.

Kaladin

Brooke Tessmacher will now be called miss tessmacher bcuz hogan wants it that way.....really

How about brooke A and brooke B ...A is for amazon B is for beautiful..guess which brooke is the amazon

LOL

TNA is really, really fucking trying tonight. I really hope people start tuning in on Thursday as this company is really trying to do the right things.

Top Bottom