• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

hkk6z.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guess the difference from Punk to Cena is the crowd (mostly) likes Punk. Punk isn't as interesting as he was last year, but he's got top face burnout. Don't worry, in 5 years when there is some new super face rattling off tired catch phrases, you'll long for Punk and "goatface"

Ithil

I guess the difference from Punk to Cena is the crowd (mostly) likes Punk. Punk isn't as interesting as he was last year, but he's got top face burnout. Don't worry, in 5 years when there is some new super face rattling off tired catch phrases, you'll long for Punk and "goatface"

NEW super face? Hahaha, in five years it'll still be Cena at 39 in the top spot, to sub 1 ratings

At least the tittle is actually getting a feud hopefully the match will be good. Both Bryan and Punk are great in the ring and Kane is decent. I expect at least a tower of doom or a triple german suplex off the top rope.

Linkified

I usually watch RAW on YouTube so this is going at 1/10 of the speed.

Also like I said Great Khali will be No.1 Contender, and this is one hella boring RAW.

Diablos54

Great segment, the WWE title actually getting some time invested into it and it's paying off. I actually want to find out what happens next!

Now for Ziggles to win!

Top Bottom