• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

tm24

Well, I just learned something today.
Decision to watch Impact with Wrassle-GAF: VALIDATED

PWG is owned and run by Disco Machine (left), Excalibur, Joey Ryan, Scott Lost, Super Dragon, and Top Gun Talwar(left), the original PWG Six. After leaving, the Young Bucks came in and took those vacant slots

Also, lol at any of Brooke's "accomplishments"

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg
MmAOt.jpg

Nothing worse than an ugly woman like Brooke that we are supposed to take as a beautiful successful celebrity. So disappointed in the hall of fame announcement. There's gotta be something big to end the show right?

I love how Dixie is also no selling the storyline with AJ Styles. Not even a mention.

In-show acknowledgement from the wrestlers :O

PWG is owned and run by Disco Machine (left), Excalibur, Joey Ryan, Scott Lost, Super Dragon, and Top Gun Talwar(left), the original PWG Six. After leaving, the Young Bucks came in and took those vacant slots

Also, lol at any of Brooke's "accomplishments"

Fascinating stuff.

And double lol at the accomplishments list. What movies has she been in, anyway?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Nothing worse than an ugly woman like Brooke that we are supposed to take as a beautiful successful celebrity. So disappointed in the hall of fame announcement. There's gotta be something big to end the show right?
Yeah, I think they just hinted that something else big was going down.

Show was going so well until that BS. Still have time to recover, I could see Brooke being an obnoxius heel ala Vickie but Hulk wont go for it.

RBH

First TNA HOF inductee should be AJ Styles, all things considered.

Probably going to be Jarrett though.

Top Bottom