• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

TheNatural

My Member!
Jesus. What are we watching, friend?

Bad wrestling. I thought since TNA is live tonight I would give it the once every three months rub.

Hey look Matt Morgan in a Direct Auto Insurance commercial. I guess thats an upgrade from Judge Joe Brown sponsorship or something.

I hope we get this many people watching Chikara Saturday night.

mj-laughing.gif

Only bad thing has been the Brooke stuff. Otherwise it's been good. What's the main event supposed to be tonight? Daniels vs AJ?

I hope the Brooke/Dixie segment lost viewers.

It's in the top of the hour segment at the time alot of people probably thought Impact was starting if they forgot about the new timeslot. No way it loses viewers. Would be hilarious if it did though. Impact Zone was way too polite to Brooke. Old Impact Zone crowd would have shit all over her.

TheNatural

My Member!
So do wrestlers work out so much over the years, the day they retire they're destined for a life of buffets and donuts?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Imagine if Taz just randomly changed his name to Spaz and started doing some freak gimmick. Wouldn't that be funny?

Top Bottom