• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why did Hornswoggle go back to randomly not being able to talk in that segment? Why is he doing heel shit making fun of others?

I want Hornswoggle to die, seriously just drop dead in a motel room trying to mix meth and night train. It would be a happy day for me.

Its JR's own damn fault. They have treated him badly on camera and behind the scenes for years yet he never tells Vince to fuck himself. If Dixie was smart she would fire Hulk and Broole, combine their money with what they paid Flair and hire JR. Problem is JR would never screw over WWE despite the fact they shit on him constantly.

UberTag

Its JR's own damn fault. They have treated him badly on camera and behind the scenes for years yet he never tells Vince to fuck himself. If Dixie was smart she would fire Hulk and Broole, combine their money with what they paid Flair and hire JR. Problem is JR would never screw over WWE despite the fact they shit on him constantly.
JR's a masochist.
He'd rather be loyal, unseen and get abused constantly than wealthy, respected and visible (albeit for a company with no viewership).

Regardless of the fact that JR takes it on the chin and is happy to keep collecting WWE pay, I can't but help find the mocking of a man's disability pretty distasteful and uncalled for, not to mention utterly hypocritical for a company who promote an anti bullying campaign.

iroOHQHMyPIGV.png

Regardless of the fact that JR takes it on the chin and is happy to keep collecting WWE pay, I can't but help find the mocking of a man's disability pretty distasteful and uncalled for, not to mention utterly hypocritical for a company who promote an anti bullying campaign.

iroOHQHMyPIGV.png

Are you fucking kidding me? Vince actually did the Oklahoma lip twister impersonation? Holy shit.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Listen. Big Show did what he had to do so he could get back to doing what he loves.

Punching the shit out of black people.

Top Bottom