• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Kaladin

Moments ago, CZWrestling.com learned that the Combat Zone will be featured on TruTV's hit show "Clipaholics" tomorrow evening, June 14th, at 10PM. We are asking for assistance from YOU, the CZW fans. After the clip airs tomorrow evening, please contact TruTV at http://www.trutv.com/contact/index.html?subject_id=204&start=true This will take you to the programming feedback page for "Clipaholics". Let them know you saw the clip and that you want to see more of CZW on TruTV! Check with your cable & satellite TV providers to see if you receive TruTV.

Somehow, CZW seems like it would fit in nicely with the crap that airs on TruTV.

I hate how almost every TV channel is the same. I miss when each channel had it's own theme, and it stuck to it. Remember when the History Channel had stuff that had to do with History? It was great.

Now it's Swamp People and Pawn Stars. Do not want.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
We all know I have a better avatar then Beef right guys?

So the History channel now has such shows as Pawn Stars, Cajun Pawn Stars, Ice Road truckers, and Jurassic Fight Club. Oh boy.

We all know I have a better avatar then Beef right guys?

Beef's dead to me.

Both have digimon crap on it.

Get Beef in here and we have the setup for Smackdown tag team match playas! It's going to be Professor Beef and Khrno versus A Pretty Panda and....DA KOG!
And then the ppv match between Beef and Panda with the fate of the Agumon avatars hanging above the ring in a ladder match.

Anth0ny

Beautiful. Someone, tweet this to AJ.

EDIT: Tweet this too, lol.

aj_and_kane_collage_by_kdonovan1992-d53fzpl.jpg

Now would be the perfect time to release a Kane DVD.

Kane You Feel The Love Tonight? The Romantic Adventures of The Big Red Machine

Incredible, though WWE could save it until next Valentines Day for record breaking sales, plus Kane would have had another relationship to add by that point.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Get Beef in here and we have the setup for Smackdown tag team match playas! It's going to be Professor Beef and Khrno versus A Pretty Panda and....DA KOG!
And then the ppv match between Beef and Panda with the fate of the Agumon avatars hanging above the ring in a ladder match.

I dunno, Beef's 0-2 when it comes to avatar related bets against me :lol

Beef's dead to me.
SMH
Beef sells my jokes with Ziggler-like gusto.

I support Beef.
*shakes your hand*
This would easily reach 500k buyers. Book it!

The Lion Kane?
I dunno, Beef's 0-2 when it comes to avatar related bets against me :lol

SHADDUP

Tomorrow's Impact sounds fucking awesome. Check out this lineup

*TNA champion Bobby Roode vs. Mr. Anderson.

*TNA X-Division champion Austin Aries will defend in an Ultimate X match.

*12 Man Gauntlet to kick off the Bound for Glory series.

Kaladin

Nice, I'm going to this one.

WWE PRESENTS: RAW® WORLD TOUR
SATURDAY, AUGUST 4 - 7:30PM

Albany Civic Center - Albany, GA

John Cena vs. Big Show
in a Steel Cage Match

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane
in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship

Also on hand:
Chris Jericho and many more!

somedevil

Tomorrow's Impact sounds fucking awesome. Check out this lineup

*TNA champion Bobby Roode vs. Mr. Anderson.

*TNA X-Division champion Austin Aries will defend in an Ultimate X match.

*12 Man Gauntlet to kick off the Bound for Glory series.

Two problems. I love Aries but who is he going to face in the Ultimate X? The x-division is basically dead but we might actually see Alex Silva. Also, no one likes Mr. Anderson. Only John Cena is more annoying then him.

Two problems. I love Aries but who is he going to face in the Ultimate X? The x-division is basically dead but we might actually see Alex Silva. Also, no one likes Mr. Anderson. Only John Cena is more annoying then him.

Mr. Anderson was super over here in Dallas when I went to Slammiversary. The people loved him from talking to alot of different people waiting for doors to open before the show. Kid Kash and Xema Ion are still on the roster so they will probably be in Ultimate X. Maybe they'll let Joe in the match too.

Thanks, that looks awesome. I will be watching this. That production quality puts Ring of Honor to shame.

WTF? I'm curious what your definition of "production quality" is...because it isn't better than ROH in any way at all. The whole arena looks like it's lit by a couple shoplights, and the completely generic ring and canvas that they apparently couldn't be bothered to stretch so it doesn't look like a loose bedspread look horrible. The camerawork is atrocious. The editing is AAA-quality. (That's AAA MEXICO, not AAA like a good thing.) The announcers are terrible, and I say that as a long-time Dr. Keith podcast listener. He comes across as a nice guy, and he's better than the jackass doing play-by-play, but he's not someone I'd want at the announce table for my company.

"Puts Ring of Honor to shame" is just bullshit.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
ok this is good lol. these need to be made into valentines day cards. something like "Your my big red machine"
If we were running the WWE, not only would be book better, but we could also make the company millions in merchandise sales!

Kane's name presents a plethora of puns. The possibilities are endless!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
For a second I thought that Resistance Pro wrestling thing was the Wrestling Revolution project, which I only just now saw the teaser of. One of the YT commenters said it starts in October on Justin.tv. Looks like it could be good.

somedevil

Mr. Anderson was super over here in Dallas when I went to Slammiversary. The people loved him from talking to alot of different people waiting for doors to open before the show. Kid Kash and Xema Ion are still on the roster so they will probably be in Ultimate X. Maybe they'll let Joe in the match too.

The Mr. Anderson character is horrible to me because one he has had no character development at all and during the Russo period he was terrible. All I remember from him is his horrible promos, his face-heel-face turn in a month, autotune, math teachers and who rang the bell was it the wizard of oz?

Khrno

- Twitter has announced that WWE will be one of twelve companies enabled with multimedia embedding capabilities as part of a new platform. WWE joins The New York Times, Der Spiegel, The San Francisco Chronicle, BuzzFeed, TMZ, MSNBC, The Wall Street Journal, Time, Lifetime, BET and Dailymotion as a company that will be able to use the new feature, which was expanded to the social media platform today.

kovJ6.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I heard some stories from JBL today everything from hazing stories to WWF before Austin. VInce signed Marc Mero and Steve Austin at the same time. Vince gave Mero the first ever guaranteed contract in WWF history and was suppose to be the guy while Steve Austin signed for jobber money. Good job with that!

Toki767

I hope the Bound For Glory series is better this year. Last year's was such a mess when the people who had the highest point totals were taken out of it due to storyline injuries but still ended up wrestling at BFG with probably a higher point total than Bobby Roode despite not getting any points in the last month.

I wonder if they'll try to swerve us since logically James Storm should win for the big rematch.

I have a question about sting.

Why did he turn from the surfer dude / Ultimate warrior cross over character from the early 90's into crow sting?

Was that ever part of a story or did he just turn up on TV one day with a diffrent gimmick?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9zGmLXHFe0

Relevant again!

They spent like 18 or something months on his angle building it up along the crazy popular NWO one, from the fake NWO Sting to WCW castout/Crow Sting being born to NWO takeover to Sting being the saviour for WCW, it was amazing. Every week people lost their shit when Sting came out.

They f**ked with the end and ruined it, Hogan couldn't even do a clean job at their biggest show ever after all that but it was still ok, the build up is my most memorable time to be a wrestling fan.

*goes to Cranky Vince twitter page*

:( :( :(

:( Crankier Vince got to Cranky I think.

He will live forever in our hearts.

Top Bottom