• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Good stuff.

You know, Stone Cold out of character is arguable more charismatic than the Rock(when he's out of character).
Oh, without question. Steve Austin is the best promoer ever, and his charisma draws well even out of character (which isn't that far from his in ring character).

DMczaf

Probably the last time we got RASC was when he gave those Tough Enough promos. Every time he shows up on Raw though, he's PG G-Fex Friendly Stone Cold.

Aiii

So not worth it
Everyone knows Hulk is a Persona 3 exclusive character.

imageimxe.jpg

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That is seriously going to be the line of the year. The only thing that comes close is Jiu-Jitsu Jack-Off.

and I don't care if he said it in 2011.

Nope.

And I don't care about your hurt feelings! And I don't care about your Napoleon Complex! And I damn sure don't care about some little 95 pound girl in a training bra!

You know what I'm capable of. I ain't gotta sweet talk ya.

And you? Get over here and stand in my face and talk to me. GET OVER HERE!

After weaseling your way outta MY Heavyweight Championship last week... Imma tear your skin off on general principle. ::drops mic::

I said goddamn.

They didn't even need a fancy CGI logo and shit.

Survivor Series.

November 17.

You watch that promo and think "Man, that guy can kick someone's ass. I want that PPV"

You watch Raw these days and think "Man, I can take all these guys. Let's watch a legit sport like boxing."

G-Fex

Guise, c'mon guise. T'was a jokey joke.

I meant to say legit sport with actual tough guys like futbol, or the en-bee-aye.

And I only go to Starbucks to spend money I would have used for watching ROH.

NBA? Is that the one thing with the Shaq attack and the Slam Dunk?

Linkified

The problem with Del Rio besides a ring announcer, wink and catchphrase his character hasn't evolved however Daniel Bryan's character has kept going forward since MITB not looping like Del Rio/Swagger/Dolph Ziggler.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The problem with Del Rio besides a ring announcer, wink and catchphrase his character hasn't evolved however Daniel Bryan's character has kept going forward since MITB not looping like Del Rio/Swagger/Dolph Ziggler.
Don't forget Punk who has floundered on end since his golden boy promo.

Striker

Because they've stood tall gettting Cena shoved down your throat, and they don't worry about developing other wrestler's character. Bryan did evolve, but not because of their writing or intentional booking.

Khrno

Because they've stood tall gettting Cena shoved down your throat, and they don't worry about developing other wrestler's character. Bryan did evolve, but not because of their writing or intentional booking.

But this is where they should be improving themselves, even if they are still booked the same way because no one cares about anyone else but Cena, they could change little things, make new catch phrases, come out with random shit every time and see what hits. I think there's always ways to keep going with the script but trying to improve or add more depth to the characters.

Ziggler has done that at least with his in-ring work, but Swagger and Del Rio have remained the same, although watching a Del Rio is very enjoyable.

Linkified

Well they intentially paired Bryan with AJ and intentially embaressed Bryan at WM to get Smarks as the catalyst to get others to at least react to him, Vince told him to over react to every match victory. Bryan and Vince to get her got the character over.

Khrno

Well they intentially paired Bryan with AJ and intentially embaressed Bryan at WM to get Smarks as the catalyst to get others to at least react to him, Vince told him to over react to every match victory. Bryan and Vince to get her got the character over.

Bryan was with the Bellas and with Gail Kim before AJ, he even complained about having a "third" girlfriend story, since the previous two went nowhere. And although they told him to overreact, the obnoxious way he does it, and how he act during promos and matches is all on him.

The WM match was in no way to put him over, are you ridiculous? That was the plan for Sheamus, but it backfired, in Bryan's favor.

Bryan is riding the tide, not being taken by the current like most do.

Top Bottom