• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

I wonder if they ended current NXT in the style of St. Elsewhere. I think it would be the perfect thing to end with considering what a clusterfuck NXT became.

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Looks like they probably caught out Cranky Vince by planting a fake story. Could be the suspicious Del Rio one that was posted on here.

Reminds me of the PWTorch mole/informant being unmasked.

Dead Man

*goes to Cranky Vince twitter page*

ibdWmxDjyxf7RL.png

:( :( :(

Boo.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane just threw a fucking perfect game!!!!!!!!!!!! How does he find the time? It must have been AJ's kiss that inspired him.

I had no idea he also played for the San Francisco Giants.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
And here I thought Kane was from parts unknown, turns out he's from San Francisco.
There's just so much about him we don't know. First, he won a Stanley Cup on the Chicago Blackhawks a few years ago, and now he's throwing perfect games for the Giants. What an athlete.

I still can't believe that he created Batman, either.

G-Fex

There's just so much about him we don't know. First, he won a Stanley Cup on the Chicago Blackhawks a few years ago, and now he's throwing perfect games for the Giants. What an athlete.

I still can't believe that he created Batman, either.

and he used to be Superman in a tv show. Course he was younger and thinner then.

Cagey

Banned
KOG's avatar has the same facial expression as AJ when she's eyefucking Kane.

SoulPlaya's avatar has the same facial expression as Kane after getting eyefucked by AJ.

/foodforthought

G-Fex

KOG's avatar has the same facial expression as AJ when she's eyefucking Kane.

SoulPlaya's avatar has the same facial expression as Kane after getting eyefucked by AJ.

/foodforthought

Uh nope nope, see I just got engaged to Lana Del Ray.

And my friend Soulplaya here is in love with a special lady named Broad Lesnar.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Uh nope nope, see I just got engaged to Lana Del Ray.

And my friend Soulplaya here is in love with a special lady named Broad Lesnar.
Isn't Lana dating Axl Rose?

And yeah, AJ is great, but I need me a woman that I can climb, and can carry me throughout my day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sTepIjP8rjA#t=1119s

Husky Harris is going to kidnap Nick Nolte's family apparently.

Five thousand years from now people will still be talking about the things that Bray Wyatt did.
Five thousand years from now, children will still be learning about me in school.
Five thousand years from now everything will be the same.
They’ll be arguing about me, man.
They’ll be arguing about: “Did Bray Wyatt ever truly exist at all?”
Am I just a fairy tale?
But I assure you man: I am very, very real.
But you people still want to be afraid of me, and you should be man.
We all need something to be afraid of after all.
Well mother, tell your children not to walk my way.
Tell your children not to hear my words; what they mean, what they say.
Class, may I ask you a question or two please?
Is there anyone out there in this rotten world willing to get their hands dirty for you the way that I will?
Nah man, there ain’t.
Is there anyone out there is this world that will love you and accept you for who you are no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done the way that I will?
Nah, man.
But still, you want to be afraid of me but you shouldn’t.
Because I am an angel in the dirt.
And if you want to find hell with me, then I will show you what hell is like.

Kind of a shame that Eli Cottonwood quit. He finally found a role he was good at as the silent muscle behind Bray Wyatt and he quits to go do another job outside wrestling. His look fit perfectly with that character.

UberTag

<pauses for a moment of silence to mourn the loss of CrankyVince>

Frankly, I'm amazed he lasted this long. Wonder if we'll ever find out who it was.

Top Bottom