• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

from coli
ajkkgfc40.gif
While you guys are blowing your loads about some flat girl skipping around in a mask, this is happening

wLOjp.gif
p2qzj.png

jmdajr

I never thought about doing so, actually. I may just do that, lol.

Thanks, man. SoulDashing 4ever, lol.

Thanks man, really, you're one of the best people on this whole damn board.

And thank you for continuing to shit on Punk. The work must be done.

needs to be something like..

love-1.png

SoulPlaya

more money than God
from coli
ajkkgfc40.gif
Oh wow. This is amazing. A culmination of months' work just for this gif. It was worth it just for this right here! LOL!

needs to be something like..

love-1.png
I did it all just so I could have a better chance at getting AJ.

But then, I realized, there's nothing I can do to compete with Big Red Sexy!

Congrats SoulPlayah on your 37.

I have no idea what Soul's number means, but congrats
Thanks guys!

Khrno

Juan Cena is the best mexican wrestler to ever be in the WWE.

But Juan Cena is the same type of Mexican as Eddie and Rey, which is not as Mexican as the type of Mexican of Del Rio and Sin Cara which is quite Mexican compared to the Mexican of the other Mexicans.

DMczaf

Observer radio today had an awesome segment where Alvarez kept coming up with ideas for how WWE would bring back Big Johnny for no reason, and Meltzer reacts with an "Oh god..." because he knows these are legit ideas that WWE might do.

"Well he could be one of the former GMs of Raw one of these weeks!"

"...oh god...."

"Maybe he'll show up on Smackdown tonight for another farewell, he was GM of both shows!"

"....oh god..."

Aiii

So not worth it
Best: “AJ Is Just Like Harley Quinn!” – Everybody

Near the end of the match, AJ skips down the ramp in a f**king Kane mask and some red and black yoga pants and the UPROXX commenting system explodes because that is the exact thing we joked about happening. “AJ should come out dressed like Kane!” we’d say, holding in a deep laugh and downing a 32-ounce Mountain Dew in a Miz 7-11 cup. “We know how to run the wrestling!” And then it happens, and we’re all OH GOD and start frantically digging through our air vents like Jesse Bradford in Hackers.

KaneJHD.gif

But yeah, this happened. This really happened. Maybe next we can get a backstage segment where AJ announces she’s vegan, then bites into the face of a living goat.

I don’t know if AJ’s yearly bonus is going to be a card with “several years of employment” written on it, but she’s knocking this story out of the park and leaving everything she’s got in the ring, or in a weird path around it. I’ve never been able to settle on whether or not I like where she’s gone, and I think that inability to focus on a judgment is the biggest compliment I can give her. She’s making something interesting, when by all accounts it should’ve been dismissively wanked away as a worst last month.

If only we could get her in matches against other Divas and remember that Crazy Chick™ is a wrestler description and not a category on OK Cupid, we’d be set.

http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/06/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-61812

Best: Baaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaand

Poor Heath Slater left the ring looking like the least important wrestler of all time, but to esoteric nerds like me he became a folk hero. Ignoring pretty girls in Halloween costumes it was the most memorable moment of the show, and my favorite. I’ve been singing Heath Slater’s hit single all night long and for most of the day, and it works because it doesn’t really have lyrics. You can make it about anything. “I’m the one man baaaaa aaaaaa aaaaand, one man baaaaa aaaaa aaaaand. I like saaaaa aaaaa aaaaand, because I’m baaaaa aaaaaa aaaaanned” or whatever. Just throw a shitload of AAAAA into the middle of something.

I honestly think Slater should get whoever does the themes these days to put a few WWE Network wubwubwubs behind the song and use it for his entrance. He could start calling his finisher “The Drop”. I also think they should make it available as a ringtone with one of those Jeff Jarrett country beats behind it.

I'm gonna go ahead and bet five million earth dollars that he gets involved in The Fozzy Experience next week.

somedevil

Here is the early Raw Viewer Numbers and it looks like the ratings are staying up:

9:00 PM = 4.853 million
10:00 PM = 5.072 million

Looks like to my guess a 3.3-3.5 rating.

Top Bottom