• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Here is the early Raw Viewer Numbers and it looks like the ratings are staying up:

9:00 PM = 4.853 million
10:00 PM = 5.072 million

Looks like to my guess a 3.3-3.5 rating.
The most important number will be whether the opening tag match gained viewers or not.

Here is the early Raw Viewer Numbers and it looks like the ratings are staying up:

9:00 PM = 4.853 million
10:00 PM = 5.072 million

Looks like to my guess a 3.3-3.5 rating.
Oh damn it.

JT....I CAME..

To this Thread.

.for sports entertainment.
7OB07.png

I don't believe you for one second.

BJW, 25.05.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
838 Fans

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x244pi

1. Yuichi Taniguchi & Amigo Suzuki vs Masato Inaba & Hideyoshi Kamitani

2. Kazuki Hashimoto, Takumi Tsukamoto & Masashi Otani vs Shinobu, Mototsugu Shimizu & Jun Ogawauchi

MEN's TEIOH RETURN MATCH;

3. MEN's Teioh & Onryo vs. Tsutomu Oosugi & Hercules Senga

4. Shadow WX & Ryuji Yamakawa vs Brahman Shu & Brahman Kei

BARBED WIRE BOARD DEATH MATCH:

5. Ryuji Ito & Kankuro Hoshino besiegen Shuji Ishikawa & Saburo Inematsu

ALL ASIA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH;

6. Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi (c) vs Yoshihito Sasaki & Shinya Ishikawa

FLUORESCENT LIGHT-TUBES & IRON CAGE DEATH MATCH:

7. Abdullah Kobayashi, Takashi Sasaki & "Black Angel" Jaki Numazawa vs Yuko Miyamoto, Isami Kodaka & Masashi Takeda

Yes, more awesome BJW death match wrestling - check out the barbed wire board match, which has some nasty-ass bumps and Ito's horrific scar tissue, the All Asia tag title match, which isn't a death-match but is awesome and features four of the hardest hitting dudes in puro, plus a pretty good 6-man main event with all the usual BJW light-tube craziness.

FyreWulff

While you guys are blowing your loads about some flat girl skipping around in a mask, this is happening

wLOjp.gif

"Okay, I'm going to do the lay on top pin.. okay wait that might look wrong, let me pin the should- oh, there's a boob here. Okay, let me hold up her leg for a norm - oh, the ref has already counted to 3. How do I walk again?"

*honk*

somedevil

That Wrestlemania win basically transformed Sheamus into John Cena lite where only the kids and women love him. His title reign has been bad and anytime he is a city with a more older and smark crowd his oppenent is the huge baby face.

Though Vince will curse out our names for telling him what we think and will fully never accept Daniel Bryan who he made into the first wrestler who is hugely over and is loved by the marks and gets heat with the kids and the women.

RBH

Shoot, I wish. I don't have the power to stare at people's teeth. I don't know what branch of medicine I'll be entering. I'll just take it a step at a time, and keep an open mind.

Where are you thinking of applying, btw?

I'm finally finished with my application process, and the whole thing was just a bit exhausting to go through, but it was pretty satisfying in the end to get an acceptance.

Aiii

So not worth it
That Wrestlemania win basically transformed Sheamus into John Cena lite where only the kids and women love him. His title reign has been bad and anytime he is a city with a more older and smark crowd his oppenent is the huge baby face.

Though Vince will curse out our names for telling him what we think and will fully never accept Daniel Bryan who he made into the first wrestler who is hugely over and is loved by the marks and gets heat with the kids and the women.

Bryan has been the focus of the flagship show for months now. He transitioned straight from WHC Champ to a WWE title feud. I disagree that Vince is not behind him. He is.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Where are you thinking of applying, btw?

I'm finally finished with my application process, and the whole thing was just a bit exhausting to go through, but it was pretty satisfying in the end to get an acceptance.
I applied to a bunch of schools, but I think I should add a bunch more, because they were all picked based on the idea that I would get a 29-31. Honestly, I just want a school in Chicago. I know that wherever I go, it'll be up to me to make the most out of it, and whatever specialty I go into will be up to my decisions and the work that I put in. What I'm hoping for, though, is that maybe this score will help me get some more fin aid.

somedevil

Bryan has been the focus of the flagship show for months now. He transitioned straight from WHC Champ to a WWE title feud. I disagree that Vince is not behind him. He is.

The whole Daniel Bryan build into what he is now is interesting after that 25 minute interview. He admitted that he guessed he would be the first to lose cashing in his money in the bank briefcase.

When Henry got injured that all changed. Thanks to good writing, story line and him deciding to use Yes! he got over. When he lost in 18 seconds he became a supernova and shot into the top 3 in getting a reaction with Punk and Cena.

The thing that worries me is that for the last 2 monthes they thought of giving him the title and haven't. Also, they had the AJ story ready to create the new edge and lita, but now I'm not sure where this story line is going.

Aiii

So not worth it
The whole Daniel Bryan build into what he is now is interesting after that 25 minute interview. He admitted that he guessed he would be the first to lose cashing in his money in the bank briefcase.

When Henry got injured that all changed. Thanks to good writing, story line and him deciding to use Yes! he got over. When he lost in 18 seconds he became in the top 3 in getting a reaction.

The thing that worries me is that for the last 2 monthes they thought of giving him the title and haven't. Also, they had the AJ story ready to create the new edge and lita, but now I'm not sure where this story line is going.

It's not that they didn't put the title on Bryan, it's that they didn't take it off of Punk. Which has to do with Punk, title credibility, who the title is on on their 1000th Raw, which they hope will draw alot of viewers (should be a face) and who they want to introduce the new belt design that's coming (should be Punk)

There is nothing negative about them, even despite all these reasons, still nearly putting the belt on Bryan. It's a good thing, the guy will be in the spotlight for years to come.

RBH

I applied to a bunch of schools, but I think I should add a bunch more, because they were all picked based on the idea that I would get a 29-31. Honestly, I just want a school in Chicago. I know that wherever I go, it'll be up to me to make the most out of it, and whatever specialty I go into will be up to my decisions and the work that I put in. What I'm hoping for, though, is that maybe this score will help me get some more fin aid.
You should certainly have a lot more options with that score as long as the rest of your app is fine. And yeah, go early and go hard for that fin aid when possible.

Congrats buddy. As the resident physician member of Wrasslegaf, its an awesome job. People whine a lot, but I'm still happy I made the decision to go into this field.

Top Bottom